• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    iPhoneX Anyone else having calls drop constantly since iOS 14?

    iPhoneX Anyone else having calls drop constantly since iOS 14?


    Anyone else having calls drop constantly since iOS 14?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    It seems like it must have been the software update. My phone is still mint all these years later, the only thing that has changed is the software. At first I thought it might be our new apartments location, but my girlfriend has no service issues on her Pixel 3a. It's really annoying having to redial into conference calls multiple times everyday.

    submitted by /u/4ftowl
    [link] [comments]

    Help my iPhone screen green keeps flicking :(( last night I forgot to turn it on before it fell asleep and now it just flickers n won’t turn on

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Updating to iOS14

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Oii guys, got a question - or maybe two.

    When iOS14 got released, I was eager to update to the final build ASAP. However, at about 3/4 of the installation process, the part where iTunes usually shows you it's finished updating and you just have to wait for the last reboot, my screen went black and did not return to function.

    Needless to say, I panicked quite quickly. Went on to put it into recovery mode and retry it, which didn't work. So I wiped it clean with a DFU restore - which failed.

    After trying to restore it with iMazing, which didn't work either, I just tried to go back to 13.7, which was still signed. My phone finally turned on again. Then I tried doing an OTA update instead of an iTunes updates, which yielded the same results.

    Obviously I am scared to update my phone now, as 13.7 is no longer being signed and I would be trapped. Does anyone have any idea what I can do to fix it? Or has anyone had any similar experiences?

    I used to have unc0ver installed back when I was on iOS 13.0, but if that was the mere cause, shouldn't more people have problems while updating?

    I hope there's someone out there who can help me, urgh.

    submitted by /u/leviathan1_J
    [link] [comments]

    Incoming Caller ID issues on iOS 14

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Is anyone else having caller ID issues, specifically pertaining to incoming calls (not in contacts) showing a generic "United States" instead of the city and state location information like it used to? Started immediately after iOS 14 upgrade. If I look at my call history it displays location detail (both town and state), but not on the incoming call notification - regardless if my screen is locked or unlocked. Tried changing my Incoming Calls setting from Banner to Full Screen, but that didn't help. Verified Language and Region settings. Forced restart didn't help either.

    Just wondering if this is an isolated issue, Apple issue, or carrier specific issue. For reference, I'm on T-Mobile, 14.0.1.

    submitted by /u/wchiang
    [link] [comments]

    Curious about the subreddit creation date which is before iPhone X release

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Hey so I just saw that this subreddit was created on february 1st, 2012. but the iPhone X was announced like in the fall of 2017. How's that possible?

    submitted by /u/speedxD
    [link] [comments]

    Is it still worth to buy an X for 429€ ( state: as good as new) + free screen protector and case + box with all standar accessoires ?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    I think it's a greta deal, but I'm starting to hesitate due to people saying the Iphone X won't be supported for a lot of years anymore.

    In my head Iphone X seemed pretty new...

    submitted by /u/Immortal_Enemy
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X won’t update

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    Hi. My iPhone X won't update to newest iOS version 14.0.1. Earlier this year I had updated my iPhone to iOS 14 beta (first beta) and never updated to later betas. And after the official release of iOS 14, I deleted the beta profile, and I tried to update it to the official iOS 14 but it asks me to agree to the user agreement and stays on that page forever. The phone is not hanged or anything, I could swipe up and return to the homepage and carry on. But if I return to the update section in setting it again tries to find update online and if I try to update it again ask to agree to terms.

    How can I get the iPhone updated? Thanks

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_PEN_NIPS
    [link] [comments]

    [Purchased the iPhone SE 2020] with a discounted price

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Hi guys just need an opinion, as the title mentions I have purchased the iPhone SE 2020 here in Australia, though primarily I use an iPhone 10 which is on 13.5, I bought the Essie 2020 for the following reason generally when I am travelling I have issues with face ID because of mask, second I got a very good deal usually it's $829 for the 128 GB, on Facebook market brand-new AU$670, there are other reasons as well obviously I wanted 13.5 or below, so I got 13.4.1 just because of jailbreaking plus I wanted to future proof myself because I generally don't like bigger phones I prefer a classical design compact, one-handed device,thoughts would be appreciated is it a bad choice? With the release coming up for iPhone 12?

    submitted by /u/Sagar5786
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel