• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Apple Help My bottom row of apps keeps flipping

    Apple Help My bottom row of apps keeps flipping


    My bottom row of apps keeps flipping

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Could anyone assist me get the circled section to be enabled on my ipad? It disppeared after the ipados 14 upgrade.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    How do I make my watch’s notifications play through the speakers like before, rather than through my airpods?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Ever since my watch and phone updated to the newest software version, the alerts from my watch have been playing through my airpods rather than its speaker. This is very annoying and disruptive to my music listening. Does anyone have any idea how to disconnect airpods from my watch permanently, or have it play thru the speaker like before?

    submitted by /u/SauCe-lol
    [link] [comments]

    2020 macbook air camera worse than 2015 macbook air camera

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    So my sis just upgraded from a 2015 macbook to a 2020 macbook air. everything about the new 2020 one is great except the camera quality.

    The 2020 camera had worse lighting and was very grainy. I assume they are both using the 720p camera. To make sure it's not a resolution issue. I had my sis take pictures using both cameras from each laptop and have it send to my iPad. From my eyes, the 2020 macbook air has really bad color balance and is really grainy. I'll will attach a sample once I uploaded it to imgur.

    Are all 2020 macbooks like this? Should we return it/ have it fixed? My sis is a teacher so the webcam is important for teaching purposes

    edit: here's the comparison link: https://imgur.com/1xG3fer?fbclid=IwAR08zBDJ0DklfbhrCDgm4mkl7Evchj5-vIqPnzEpw7XTZgdF26t73yYsGcc

    Not the greatest comparison, but the detail on the camera is better on the older macbookair

    submitted by /u/WagyuMuffin
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to delete files, disk is full

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Trying to free up space on a MBPr version 10.14.6 and when I go to delete a file the system tells me that the files will be deleted immediately so I click OK and they it tells me thrt the files cannot be deleted because of lack of disk space. What disk space is needed to immediately delete a file?

    What makes it more stupid is that get info shows the drive is Capacity: 500.07GB Available: 34.24 GB (32.31 GB Purgeable) Used: 492,849,864,704 bytes (492.85 GB on disk)

    Now I go to storage Store in iCloud then click 'Store in iCloud' and which tells me to sign in. So I go to sign in, entered the info and the system tells me I'm already signed in to iCloud. So why do I need to sign in again?

    I go to Internet accounts and select iCloud and reenter the log in info liked asked and it tells me I'm already signed in. So 2nd issue, I why does it tell me to sign in again and when I do it tellem to that I'm already signed in.

    submitted by /u/jeffinRTP
    [link] [comments]

    Photos corrupted, but tiny preview fine?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Apple Cash Activation

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    I'm trying to turn on Apple Cash in settings but after clicking the switch on and entering my AppleID the loading sign appears and it doesn't stop, I've watched it for over half an hour and it won't load.

    submitted by /u/Ap0them
    [link] [comments]

    Cant find iPad.. try to loggin online to find it but password is incorrect. Forgot Password was not helpful because I do not have any other apple devices to do password reset.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    I have an iPad that I cannot find. I tried to do the find im ipad/iPhone thing from icloud.com. But when I try to log in, it says my password is wrong. So I try to do the forgot password thing but it sent the password reset to the iPad (which I cannot find and is the reason im am in this current situation). I selected the option saying i do not have access to the ipad. Next page says to either borrow an iOS device, buy a new iOS decice and from there I could alternatively reset the password. At the bottom of that page there is a link that said if either of these weren't an option to click. Then it said resetting my password could days or weeks in certain situations. That page gave me no other options, and left me at a dead end. SoOOooo, what can I do... i just want to find my iPad.

    submitted by /u/AlwaysBLurkin
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone stuck on the apple loading screen

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Hey guys so my iPhone XR just randomly crashed and I couldn't get it to fix so I hard reset it and now it's been stuck on the apple loading screen I've managed to get it to the iPhone restore screen and have tried to update it like I read in one article but then I get the error that The software for this iPhone was corrupted during download. So I don't know what to do now cause I can't hard reset it and I can't take it to the apple store cause I have no time to go so if any of you guys know how to fix this plz help. Also my phone is currently running iOS 14.

    submitted by /u/Mudafa007
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 11 keeps booting up to apple logo then turning on by itself.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    So like an hour ago I powered off my iphone 11 and tried turning it back on(note that before I did that the phone wasn't responding too well, meaning something like I'd delete photos and they would not show up on recently deleted and I also tried deleting an app and it was still there.) I tried powering it back on and I noticed that it was taking a little longer than its supposed to. Eventually like 15 minutes passed and still the phone would not turn on and started doing this thing where it would only go to the apple logo, turn off by itself, and do it again in a loop. I really need some help on how to fix this that doesn't resolve a hard reset...

    submitted by /u/DANK_MEMES64
    [link] [comments]

    any idea how to clear up “other”?? ps. i’ve already tried factory reset. thx in advance

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    How to update the OS on my late 2011 MacBook Pro?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Trying to download it on the App Store doesn't work, as I think it's no longer supported. I know about Dosdude1's program, but I'm scared I'll mess something up. Is there an easier way to do it at home, and if I take it to an apple repair store will they be able to fix it?

    submitted by /u/CharlieAndCooper
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal? I heard the latest iOS was only 14.0.1.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    How to test for faults in iPhone screen repair?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Has anyone had any experience when it comes to testing for faults after a screen repair?

    I've always used a Groupon to have the screen replaced at a store. My family and I have butterfingers and have dropped our phones constantly, so this is the most affordable option for us since we had to have this done multiple times, rather than going to Apple to do it for more than 3x the price each time. There have been at least 2 times where I noticed faults in the repair/parts being used such as certain letters on the keyboard weren't working, or the color of the screen has a yellow tint. I was able to go back to one of the techs in the past to have them redo it, no extra charge.

    After I got home from my repair yesterday, an annoying error message constantly popped up saying, "imap.gmail.com cannot be verified". I fixed that by deleting the Gmail account and adding it back. Next, I try typing a text and I can't backspace. That problem disappeared quickly on its own without me doing anything. Now, although I can start a Facetime call, I cannot accept them.

    Is there any way I can easily find out which features were affected by the screen repair if there are any? I was thinking of trying every app and button possible, but that's very time consuming. I'm just trying to see if there are major problems that exist or may exist in the future. Then I would have to go back to the store for a do-over, which I was trying to avoid. I need to save money, but I also know that businesses don't profit much from Groupon, so I feel bad about the tech possibly having to use another screen on me.

    Or is something like accepting Facetime calls easily fixable by going to Apple support?

    submitted by /u/happyexpressions
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 5s (A1453) keeps showing searching. I tried different SIM cards the one that came with the phone(Sprint) then tried a TMobile. Nothing worked. I looked in the Settings>General>About I don’t see my modem firmware. Also I factory reset it now I can’t get pass the activation screen.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Safari: Command + Z opens previous tab instead of undoing text

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    I'm working in google docs, and whenever I press Command + Z to undo some text, Safari opens my previous closed tab. I've only noticed this happening recently and it's really frustrating. How do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/swimmingonpluto
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone Call glitch

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    So I keep getting INCOMING calls from my friends and when I answer it calls them, has anyone else experienced this?? It happened to a couple of my friends too and Im super confused. And my friend sent me a screenshot and it showed incoming in the logs and it also showed incoming for me. Is this some kind of prank?

    submitted by /u/Akbarrrr
    [link] [comments]

    Turn off autolaunch media controls! Does anyone know how to stop this behavior? Both toggles are off on thephone as well as the watch but still happens

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Am I frying my iPhone XR battery by charging it with an iPad charger?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Lately I've noticed a little bit of a drop in battery performance, my battery health percentage is 89%, and I have optimized charging turned on, if that matters

    submitted by /u/BenTheDude100
    [link] [comments]

    The strange issue between My Mac and Android phone

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    So before I get berated for having an Android, Its work provided, but I just started having an issue. Whenever someone with an iPhone text (SMS) me at my cell phone number, I no longer get a text message on my phone from them. But when I open my mac at night I have a ton of missed texts that pop up in Messages...

    I can't "unregister" from iMessage as my phone number on an android isn't set up with iMessage for obvious reasons, and I even with Messages closed on my Mac, people with iPhones that text me I don't get on my phone.

    I have missed a few very important text messages so any help here would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/anoiing
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Access Hard Drive After Plugging It Into PC, This Error Comes Up! Any Ideas?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Are my old iPhones just paperweights?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    I was doing some house cleaning this last weekend trying to declutter my life a bit and I came across my old iPhone 3GS, an iPhone 3G, and my MIL's old iPhone 6.

    Unfortunately the iPhone 6 is activation locked and my MIL has tried every password she can think of and it won't unlock, so I can't even get into it. I'm guessing that phone is pretty much just good for spare parts.

    The other two iPhones work fine and I can get into them no problem.

    Now I'm wondering if there is anything I can do with them or if I should just recycle them. My first inclination was that they'd make a good remote for our Sonos system, but they appear to be too old to support the Sonos software.

    My second thought was that maybe there is a way I can hook them up to my Raspberry Pi and have them display the album art for anything I'm currently listening to.

    I'm guessing these are way beyond the capability of what I can do with these phones still.

    submitted by /u/speedy_162005
    [link] [comments]

    3.5mm to lightning adapter problem

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    My adapter doesn't work unless I put firm pressure on it, I'm not sure if my charging port needs cleaning or If it's just a hardware thing with the adapter. Plz help

    submitted by /u/Notafurrybruh
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud/Google Drive question

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel