• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    iPhone Uable copy photos from Iphone XS Max to Pc.

    iPhone Uable copy photos from Iphone XS Max to Pc.


    Uable copy photos from Iphone XS Max to Pc.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    The photos that were captured by my phone are the ones that are not getting imported when i try to copy them to my PC. Others, i saved thru watsapp, mail etc are getting copied. I use the latest IOS. This issue was der even in my previous IOS version(13). What can i do?

    submitted by /u/CURRY_MPS
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone: is there a way to get the original video back on an edited and trimmed video? Only photos have the ability to revert back to the original unedited copy. I don’t see that revert to original copy on videos.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Is there anyway to fix this?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    My phones been acting weird lately and I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem and know how to fix it. So basically my phone will randomly show the screen that shows when it dies(the black screen with the grey loading circle thing). However instead of shutting down, it brings me to my Lock Screen. When I unlock my phone it's has the icons for several apps are invisible.

    submitted by /u/Et_Han12345
    [link] [comments]

    Maddening iMessage issue, cant add photo, in fact both icons unresponsive

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Cannot find reason or fix anywhere.

    submitted by /u/Stiltonrocks
    [link] [comments]

    I bought an iPhone 11 from a friend and I have an XR that my mom pays for. So I reset the phone with the iTunes app on my computer and I logged it with my account. Do I need do do anything extra or am I good to use this phone for it camera for pictures

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Photos wont delete - XS Max

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    iPhone xs max. My sister's phone will not let her delete photos. They will disappear for a second then when you close the app and come back all the photos are back as if they were never deleted. Tried turning on and off of course, no luck. She cannot update to IOS 14 because of lack of storage, but not being able to delete photos and creating the storage issue. Overall function of the phone is slow and poor, some apps won't open, some apps don't appear on the screen. Phone is almost brand new. Any ideas or tips? She tried buying more cloud storage to see if this would help, but no luck because the photos are taking up actual phone storage and won't delete.

    submitted by /u/natalieaj14
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Charging

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    I have a iPhone XS Max and when I charge it after like 15 min if I move the charger it stops working. Like when I first plug it in it work perfectly and everything but after that it just don't work.

    submitted by /u/Fcard600
    [link] [comments]

    iphone xr and water

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Just dropped my iphone xr in the toilet . it's not more than 3 weeks old. I instantly dried it off and it's in rice. I think it will be fine tomorrow but does anyone have any idea of what the long-term impact is? this happened with my iPhone 6s (ik it's pretty old) but it was fine for a month then a month later battery was shot and everything went downhill. What's the likelihood that will happen with the xr?

    submitted by /u/rjc482
    [link] [comments]

    No backlight

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I have iPhone 6S. Few hours after replacing screen, my phone's display turned off. It still works, my alarm normally ring everyday, but I can see whats on the display only under direct light.

    I know it might be bad backlight components on the motherboard, but interesting thing is, that the screen light up, when is phone discharged and I am trying to turn it on. It shows battery symbol with red line and cable icon.

    So I connect it to the power source and its charging, display normally works, then I turn it on and just no backlight.

    I tried iOS repair via iTunes and display is still with no backlight.

    Any help please?

    submitted by /u/NucLeeer
    [link] [comments]

    Possible hacked iphone se

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Anyone hear of this? Iphone se flashlight turned on screen zoomed in almost looks like it could be like a phone dialer. What is going on with it?

    submitted by /u/SoloDolo1943
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone display is terrible

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    I just switched phones from a samsung s7 edge to an iphone 8 plus. The colours on the iphone 8 plus are so bland and the videos and pictures on instagram, youtube , gallery etc look so bad and not clear. Its abit grainy and doesnt look HD at all. Youtube videos look terrible even on 1080p. How could i fix this?

    submitted by /u/lsnw
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to separate my working apps with private?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    I want to separate some working specific apps on my iPhone. For example, I do not want to receive phone calls or emails from my work profile after 5 pm.

    The other separation I would like to ask about is the call list. There I can find many calls from apps like teams that I don't want to have there. I only want the calls I received from real phone numbers, not from teams or WhatsApp.

    submitted by /u/Alifiction
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    I was wondering if any of you could tell me what's wrong with my phone. I have unlimited data so I know it's not the problem but let me get on with. So yesterday my phone had full bars LTE doing great good service but when I woke up today it only has 1 bar and being very slow anybody know what's up with it it never does this it's a iPhone 11 brand new got it 4 months ago.

    submitted by /u/Larryman74
    [link] [comments]

    Managing Work Contacts in Personal Phone

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    My company does not issue work cell phones to us and we use our personal cell phones instead (we expense $X per month etc instead) I work in field sales and Pre-COVID I often didn't need to have all of my office's phone numbers in my phone. Typically if an office was calling me they were returning my recent call to them and I would recognize the number. However, now instead of visiting them in person I am calling all of them and vice versa. Ideally I was trying to find a way to have them have their name show up instead of their phone number on the caller ID but without having to have them all in my personal phones contact list. There are easily 125-150 contacts, it's not inputting them that stops me, I have them all in an excel file I can easily import. My issue is I don't want to have to go and individually delete them all someday if I were to move to a different territory or position, or even a different company. I tried the Contacts+ app, unfortunately it didn't solve the caller ID issue when they call. I'm aware of the native contacts app's "groups" and "smart groups" but from what I can tell that wouldn't solve my issue of someday wanting to delete them all. It might not be something that's possible but thought I'd see if anyone knew a work around! Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Autumner
    [link] [comments]

    Phone keeps saying that the charger is not accepted

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 6 and the respective official charger. For the past few days the phone has been having trouble achieving full charge. It would charge for a couple minutes then it'd be like "This accessory is not supported" what the heck? How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Tree-Nui-Tee
    [link] [comments]

    Permanently deleted videos

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    When I got a new phone, once everything was transferred to my new phone and I disconnected the two, I deleted all the videos on my old phone because it was making it unusable. I thought this was fine until today, I checked my new phone to see all my videos are gone. I didn't delete all videos from my old phone but a lot of them but now the 1000 videos and memories I had are gone and I don't know how to get them back. I know recently deleted but they aren't there. I know google photos but they aren't there. I have no clue what to do and I'm very upset about this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/jmia5211
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox app help

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    So I am trying to get into the Xbox app and sign in and it takes me to a website and the website says that the browser blocks cookies and i tried to go into the settings to turn off blocking "cookies" but it still did not work

    submitted by /u/snowball4567
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud Shared Albums Not Showing Photos

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    iPhone Photos

    Hey guys!

    My cousin has an iPhone 11 Pro on iOS 14.0.1 that doesn't show the iCloud shared albums photos. When he clicks on the album, it goes into it, and there's a spot for each photo, but no photos show. We've done the usual (ie restarting/updating as this problem has been here before iOS 14.0.1), but nothings worked.

    There's a link that takes you to some screenshots through OneDrive above.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Spodimus
    [link] [comments]

    Voicemail notifications

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Every time I lose signal and get signal again I get a voicemail notification when I don't have any voicemail messages. I work in an area with bad signal so it's happening every day and annoying me so much. I can't for the life of me figure out how to turn off these notifications? I've tried googling and going through all my settings! Please help TIA

    submitted by /u/laurkiff
    [link] [comments]

    My flow ssx

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    What is my flow self caremy flow ssx app. I can't find any information on it. Scroll down to download. That's the icon, only on this phone it says ssx

    submitted by /u/SoloDolo1943
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to find out if a video on an iPhone has been edited by trimming the original video? I know it’s called metadata but is there a way to tell?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    Replaced iPhone 6 plus screen while leaving the phone turned on... Now the new screen won't show anything except a dim light

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    After I connected the screen back to the device it would only light up dimly no Apple logo or anything of the sort. It still goes dark after the dim light goes off. I hope this problem wasn't caused by the turned on battery, maybe I didn't apply everything correctly.

    Sorry if this might be the wrong sub for this, was just hoping someone intelligent would know the answer instantly.

    submitted by /u/OscuroMano
    [link] [comments]

    Question about using notes

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    Whenever I copy and paste a small image from safari to my iPhone notes I press space next to the picture that I copied, but then it sends me underneath the image as if like I pressed return instead of space, does anyone know how I can fix this and let me keep typing right next to the picture I copied to notes, instead of it sending me a line under (btw the image is about the size of a word it's not huge at all I'm trying to add the image next to a bullet point and continue writing right after it)

    submitted by /u/eendm717
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel