• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    iPhone Stopping an IMessage from going through?

    iPhone Stopping an IMessage from going through?


    Stopping an IMessage from going through?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Hi! A few months ago I was attempting to send a screen shot of a conversation to a friend. I accidentally sent it to the person the conversation was with. I tried all of the tricks. I was so terrified that I ended up dropping my phone in the toilet. After drying it out I left it in the powered off state.

    I've been using my daughters phone out of fear that if I power up the other phone the iMessage will still go through.

    Can anyone tell me If it will?

    And yes I understand this is an extreme length to go to in order to prevent a text from going through.

    submitted by /u/KittiesForCommunism
    [link] [comments]

    I think I may have gotten a fake virus, but just want to be sure it’s nothing to worry about

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    So, I was looking stuff up on safari (on a private tab) and I moved to a different tab, but when I came back to the original tab it was a screen saying "your IPhone has detected (11) viruses, making it 78% more vulnerable to so and so" there was a timer counting down from 1 minuet and in a panic I started looking up what to do, and when the timer ended it sent me to the App Store telling me to buy a free app to protect me from malwere. I reset safari and deleted all my history, and I didn't buy the app because I was suspicious, but now I'm sort of worried if that was real. I have an IPhone 8 if that helps.

    submitted by /u/Alice-Fox
    [link] [comments]

    When I talk, the other person gets muted on Facetime

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm on iphone 12 pro. When I talk or make a sounds on Facetime, the other person is temporarily muted. Is there a setting to disable this?

    submitted by /u/SockOfInvisibility
    [link] [comments]

    MY PHONE IS AT 1%

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    My charger won't work even though it looks fine. Is there anything I can do to get it to charge?

    submitted by /u/yaboiree
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, can you set auto lock on 2 hours?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    My iPhone X's Face id Bluetooth and wifi is not working

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    At first after ios 13.5 update my wifi and Bluetooth stopped working . Wifi grayed out and Bluetooth spinning wheel error. Now after ios 14 update my Face id stopped working, but my front camera potrait works fine. Please help when I took to the authorised service centre they didn't know what to do.

    submitted by /u/Dismal-Cranberry-955
    [link] [comments]

    After 12 years of Android I'm switching to iOS because of work. My question - is there a way to make the back button in most apps anywhere but the top left corner? Android has it on the bottom and I don't want to reach 6.7 in when I get the 12 Pro Max every time I go back

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Recovering recently deleted photos

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    I was clearing up space for my MacBook Pro and deleted all the photos on it and from the recently deleted page but I didn't know it would also deleted on my iPhone. Is there a way I can recover them?

    submitted by /u/JeyReeCo
    [link] [comments]

    it wont let me write a review in the app store

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    i wish i could insert a picture. 1/3 of the keyboard shows as if the phone was tilted horizontally when i tried to write a review for a game. help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/michelalien
    [link] [comments]

    New to iMsg

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    So I was talking with somebody and would routinely reference the chat thread by searching through it for dates and such. I noticed during one such search my text history was limited and wouldn't show any more even though I knew more existed.
    When I backed out to the main Messages screen, I noticed my ENTIRE text thread was deleted before my eyes.

    Did I do this? Was this a bug? Did the person I was talking to initiate this?

    submitted by /u/mikmik91
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! reverting to old phone.. unable to backup from icloud

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    My iphone XS is bricked (had it since 2018). I'm using my iphone 6 now as a backup. Once I turned it on everything since 2018 was on there but things like contacts all updated to new. However, text messages and photos over the last 2 years did not. Following instructions online, I erased my phone and was planning to update from iCloud backup.. but it says no backups available. I am very confused.

    Is this because I'm trying to backup ios14 from an ios 12 device (iphone 6)? I went ahead and restored from iTunes from 2018. What can I do to ensure that the previous backup is still there... while I get a new phone in the meantime and my now-old 2018 data doesn't replace it? I've disabled icloud backup for now.

    submitted by /u/allbir
    [link] [comments]

    Exposure Check List Not Updating

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Recently I traveled from VA to NC. I switched over to their COVID exposure app while I was visiting. When I returned I set VA back as my active region. However when I go into setting I see that it's been over 6 days since logs were downloaded. Any suggestions? Already deleted/redownloaded

    submitted by /u/mikev117
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 screen keeps "clicking" into place?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Today I removed my case just to hold the naked phone for a bit because I like how it feels. Upon doing so, I realized while gripping it that at certain times when I gripped the phone a certain way, the screen would almost "click" into place in the casing. It's so discrete and I'm sure the phone is totally fine, but is this normal? Also, the phone's been taken very well care of and I highly doubt this is of my doing.

    submitted by /u/Hockeylax10
    [link] [comments]

    I recently switched apple id and all updates have been ‘paused’. I still have the black reddit icon. Whenever I try to update and enter in my new apple id password it says it’s incorrect and the app dims on my home screen but when I tap on it it stops the update but I can use the app just fine.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    This has been going on since I switched. Help!

    submitted by /u/Imonlinerightnow
    [link] [comments]

    I am unable to install apps because of “Unable to ask for permission”.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    I am literally triggered due to this. Every time I try to install an app, it says "Unable to ask for permission. You can't ask permission because you have signed in with iCloud and iTunes accounts that are not associated with each other."

    I need help please!

    Phone: iPhone 8 iOS: 13.7 This happens in every app as well.

    submitted by /u/crashed_boi
    [link] [comments]

    Quick start not registering in my old phone

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I am trying to do quick start on my new iphone 12 from my iphone 8. IOS14, bluetooth on. Phones next to each other, but nothing is happening on my old phone. No quick start message pop up or anything.

    Just tried using my brothers phone and for some reason that one worked. So strange

    submitted by /u/emotionally_tipsy
    [link] [comments]

    Data Recovery with Apple Black Screen of Death?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    I went to make a call and the app malfunctioned and so I went to restart my phone (iPhone 8) to see if that would fix the issue but then after restarting my phone it would not get off the black screen with the apple logo. I did a forced restart but that has not fixed it. I understand from reading around that I will probably have to do a factory reset to resolve this issue. However I am sad because this would mean losing many photos and videos that I have taken since 2018 when my iCloud filled up. Any advice on ways to fix the black screen of death or to download/recover those photos and videos would be much appreciated. Research into data recovery softwares has been tough as so many with bad reviews or that people call scams have flooded google and I just want to make sure I am doing my due diligence before I wipe my phone and accept the loss.

    submitted by /u/zsavarese
    [link] [comments]

    How to export photos only from specific album?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    I want to either copy them to a computer via usb cable or send in email or something, but when the phone is connected to the computer, the photos aren't grouped by album.

    submitted by /u/KayaanT
    [link] [comments]

    Hi need help asap

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    So the silence button on my iphone is stuck. Its forever locked in silence mode, is there any way i can put the phone on volume again from settings? Cause i was looking for my phone a few minutes ago and i was like oh im gonna call it but then i remembered i have it in silence mode and well i cant change it now

    submitted by /u/vircor99
    [link] [comments]

    Pictures disappeared from "Photos" after reboot - iPhone 10/X

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    A friend of mine recently lost all her photos after doing a restart of her iPhone 10. She had issues with the Photos app not being able to load them properly due to almost full storage. iCloud does show done photos, but none of the ones taken since March. The storage on her phone is still almost full, but it does not show any pictures in the Photos app.

    Connecting to her iTunes does not seem to resolve the issue either. I've done quite a lot of googling, but many suggest using third party apps, which I do not believe to be trustworthy. Are there any way to recover the pictures? Can I somehow access the files/internal storage on PC ? I suspect that they are still on the phone due to the storage use. We are talking some 9000 photos lost.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/JakobGudik
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Standby Button - Time until phone is dark

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    My iPhone 12 almost takes three times longer than my 8 Plus from pressing the standby button until the display is dark. I find it way too long. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/johnny6166291616
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t download apps?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    So I just got a new Apple ID and I was trying to download an app, and when I tried it said I need a credit card, which I don't have. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/maggiecrossinggg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel