• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    iOS Jailbreak [Free Release] RedditNA and TwitterNA - block ads on Reddit and Twitter apps

    iOS Jailbreak [Free Release] RedditNA and TwitterNA - block ads on Reddit and Twitter apps


    [Free Release] RedditNA and TwitterNA - block ads on Reddit and Twitter apps

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Edit: Since this seems to be unclear, these exist for the sole purpose of blocking ads. I know there are lots of other Reddit and Twitter customization tweaks out there, but these have no customization features (battery saving) and solely remove ads.

    Hello! I'm back with another two small releases, this time RedditNA and TwitterNA, both full ad-blocking tweaks for Reddit and Twitter, respectively.

    RedditNA - Extremely small and lightweight, open source here

    TwitterNA - Another small and lightweight tweak, also open source here

    As always, you can get my tweaks from repo.quiprr.dev.

    Follow my Twitter!

    Any feedback is welcome and appreciated. If you have issues, please submit an issue on the respective GitHub repo. If you would like to request a feature, do the same. If you would like to contribute, submit a pull request!

    submitted by /u/quiprr
    [link] [comments]

    [News] #FreeTheSandbox is looking for testers for their upcoming 13.5.1-13.7 jailbreak!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    [TUTORIAL] How to COMPLETELY erase ALL app data!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, after long hours of research throughout the Internet I've found the solution to delete a Device ID linked to an app, this can be useful because some apps are remembering the UDID of the phone on their keychain, so this means that you can't reset app data even by deleting the application. I've used this method to completely erase "Fun Phone Call" app, it's an app which allows you to spoof your Caller ID but it remembers the Device ID in their keychain.

    Now here's the tutorial:

    Step 1: Delete the game.

    Step 2: Now go to Filza -> Apps manager -> search for your app and tap on the i on the right, now found the Team ID which has 10 characters copy it, then copy the BundleID

    Step 3: OPEN Filza and OPEN /var/Keychains/keychain-2.db with SQlite3Editor (just tap on it).

    Step 4: Open the "genp" table and then type at the top:

    delete from genp where agrp = 'S9JABAKPJW.com.telestar.revvoicechanger' and hit search then done so that it gets SAVED

    Step 5: Reboot your iDevice

    Step 6: Download and install the app again.

    Step 7: Open the app and now the data is completely erased! (this method is working with Clash Of Clans as well)

    If you have any questions, feel free to ask them! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/pierre-d
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Back tap feature from iOS14 for iOS 13.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    [Discussion] How is Project Sandcastle Going?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Just want an update. I'm on iPhone 8. Are the normal features of iPhone like camera and WiFi working? Thank you and I mean no disrespect to the developers, just a question

    submitted by /u/Davisdman
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Unc0ver 5.3.1 vs. Odyssey 1.1.2 - Personal experiences

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    I have been running Odyssey 1.1.2 on an A13 iOS 13.5 iPhone SE 2nd gen for 2 weeks, and Unc0ver 5.3.1 on an 11 Pro iOS 13.5 for the same amount of time. Both phones have been with me, actively used each day for nearly the same amount of time, and both are running Cydia (the SE also has Sileo, loaded as part of Odyssey) . They are also both signed into the same iCloud, have the same apps etc. They're as identical as I could get, including tweaks which is barebones with just [[CocoaTop]], [[NewTerm]], and [[SystemInfo]] being used. Note that both jailbreaks use the same kernel exploit, just different tools and methods to achieve their respective user-facing functions and tie-ins with the system level processes. I understand the phones are not the same hardware, and to some extent different daemons are running on the 11 Pro due to more hardware (faceID vs TouchID, etc.). However, the exploits are kernel based, and the CPU architecture is the key similarity that makes this as fair a test as I can provide. The experiences below are my own, and simply provided as information for others. If I had two 11 Pro's to compare, this would be even more accurate, but I do not.

    Please reply with questions if there's something not mentioned below that you'd like me to check.

    I've seen a number of posts asking for comparisons and felt I'd share my experiences. Feel free to chime in below with your own as well!

    • Stability: Both phones show an uptime of 14 days 23 hours and a few minutes difference since I jailbroke them about the same time. Neither has rebooted (obviously) and Odyssey on the SE has not had any stuck apps/black screen issues, where a force-reboot is needed. I haven't experienced any odd glitches with either jailbreak, but note again that I'm not running many tweaks on either device.
    • Battery: The 11 Pro has, easily, the larger battery so therefore lasts longer, however I'm comparing battery drain over time (-mAh use) as opposed to which one dies last. Results are Odyssey has a better standby and active-use drain than Unc0ver (see CPU next for better understanding of this)
    • CPU: Unc0ver sits idle at 0.9% to 3% on average, with Backboardd. Odyssey sits idle at 0.1% to 3% on average. Odyssey idles lower, meaning however they did their tie-in with substrate is less strain on the system/daemons.
    • Speed: It should be no surprise with CPU use being lower that the speed is better, but almost indistinguishable, at least with the barebones monitoring tweaks I have installed. I would guess that with more tweaks running it may become more noticeable which jailbreak is faster, but I'd say with barebones this is basically unnoticeable.
    • Features: Sileo is no longer offered from the Cydia store, so the only way to get Sileo is by jailbreaking with the Odyssey jailbreak. Odyssey allows for installing Cydia from Sileo once jailbroken. For comparing Sileo vs. Cydia I'd say purchases transfer over fine between both, and maybe I'm old fashioned but I prefer Cydia still. Otherwise using Cydia or Sileo isn't a noteworthy difference except that Sileo is very fast refreshing sources and somewhat with installing tweaks, otherwise up to you which you prefer.
    • Jailbreak tool: Unc0ver wins here. Unc0ver's Restore RootFS works, and offers many more granular controls than Odyssey. I've not had good luck with Odyssey's Restore RootFS and have resorted to installing Unc0ver just to Restore RootFS or I'll use [[Succession]] to in-place restore the same iOS I'm already running (confirmed working on iOS 13.5 A13, just takes well over an hour to run). Also worth noting, from my previous experiences with Odyssey, is that re-jailbreaking is problematic with tweaks such as Appstore++ and others that modify the signing process. I often have to re-jailbreak Without Tweaks, use [[iCleaner Pro]] to turn off all tweaks, respring, reboot, re-jailbreak With Tweaks, enable all tweaks in iCleaner Pro and respring again. This works as a workaround to re-jailbreak with Odyssey. Unc0ver does not have this problem and rejailbreaks fine most of the time.
    • Conclusion: Unc0ver is overall more stable in the re-jailbreak and feature-set of the tool, as well as consistency in 'just working' (e.g. user-friendly). But Odyssey has also been very stable and overall offers better battery due to lower resource needs/strain but can take some additional tinkering (with more tweaks) to get it functional. Personally I'm going to switch over to Odyssey on my 11 Pro 13.5 for better battery, as this is important to me, but Unc0ver seems like the winner in terms of simply being a "solid" jailbreak.

    Edit: Fixed typo of saying Odyssey twice when I meant Unc0ver in Battery. Also expanded on the Conclusion section and my comparisons in the first paragraph.

    submitted by /u/apollo_316
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is There A Tweak To Show Statusbar In CC?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    [Update] [Open Source] Dock Controller - Control Your Dock - version 1.4 - iOS13+

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    [Request] Among Us Card swipe sound effect when unlocking phone

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Maybe there's an existing tweak that could be customized to do this, but I thought would be cool if there could be the corresponding card swipe sound played on successful or failed unlock.

    submitted by /u/Zeb_ra_
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Are there lighter versions of apps like YouTube, Instagram and Discord? I'm on iOS 10.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 5s still on iOS 10, I don't want to update to 12 as battery life sucks. Now I want to know if there are lighter and faster versions of apps like YouTube, Instagram and Discord, Reddit is fine though.

    submitted by /u/Kubamach
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] ios 13 volume tweak

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Any idea of any tweaks that would allow me to press the popup volume HUD to control both the ringer and media volume?

    I can't stand adjusting the volume for a game because it's so loud, I turn it down, now my phone is almost on silent mode.

    submitted by /u/Malriq
    [link] [comments]

    [help] Appstore is not working for me. The button just flashes when i try to install anything. Help plsss. (Ps. This started happening when i installed and uninstalled ‘App Admin’ tweak because i wanted to downgrade an app but it didn’t work.) Help is much appreciated. Thank you.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    [Request] can we get something like this?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    [Request] Peep tweak but for activator

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    I really like the tweak peep. It lets you tap the status bar and it will disappear. It allowed me to make a really clean look to my phone. There are some other tweaks that require touching the status bar and I don't want to have my status bar flicker on and off every time I want to use the other tweaks. It would be really nice if I could just set it to an activator event so I can use other tweaks for the status bar, while still being able to show/hide it.

    submitted by /u/SahDude27
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] [Open Source] Keyboard Controller - Control your Keyboard - version 1.1.2 - iOS10+

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    [Question] Trading in a jailbroken device to At&At, what all do I need to do to make sure everything is as it needs to be when it is sent in?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    I know I need to factory reset, but I have no clue where to go from there. How can I fully remove the jailbreak (Unc0ver) before sending in the device?

    submitted by /u/Not_Terry0
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Android emulators to run android games?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Is this a thing? thank you

    submitted by /u/Philmecrakin
    [link] [comments]

    [question] can i jailbreak?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Can i jb an iphone 12 on checkra1n?

    submitted by /u/djjdsnndjxnxdbdbbdd
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Does iPhone 6 (not 6S) work with Checkra1n (experimental?)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 6 (not 6S, just 6 with the A8 chip) kickin around on 9.3.3. I was about to resign Pangu for the year but I'm tempted to update it to 14.1 and jailbreak it w checkra1n.

    Is this possible perhaps with the experimental/unsupported device option in checkra1n?

    If so does anyone have experience with it to share how it performs?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ScummQuest
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Cant leave cydia.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    Cydia doesnt work and just shows a blank white screen. I clicked on it and now i cant leave cydia at all. Its like its disabled the home button. I cant click out of it, siri cant open settnigs, i can open CC and the swipe down from top menu though. I tried to get out of it using going to photos but no luck. Turning the screen off works but it wont let me click on anything besides unlocking my phone. Any ideas on what to do?

    submitted by /u/Epicduck_
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Place the “next” and “previous” buttons on mail on the lower side of the screen for one-handed use

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    [Question] IOS Jailbreak Help Needed

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I currently have a iPhone XR on IOS 14.0.

    Are there any legit jailbreaks out there currently that are compatible with my current setup?

    submitted by /u/moorek18-
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak to allow a timer to vibrate only when it finishes. The same as the options provided for setting alarm sounds.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel