• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    iPhone Questions about iOS Calendar

    iPhone Questions about iOS Calendar


    Questions about iOS Calendar

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Is there a way to manually refresh the Calendar app, so it will update to the newest version (for example, if I added or deleted events on another device or with another calendar app?)

    Also is there any way to categorize or color code calendar events on the calendar app?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/miles197
    [link] [comments]

    can I trade in an iPhone with an unofficial screen?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    so I have an iPhone X and saw the 12 pro max and I am extremely excited. I usually trade my phone in and just buy a new iPhone whenever apple care runs out . However apple care ran out and I cracked my screen before apple announced the new iPhone. I saw my trade value at $70, but the original trade in was $250. An official screen repair from apple is $270. So I guess my question is this, can I go somewhere of good quality to get a screen replacement, change it, then trade it in for full price?

    submitted by /u/marvin69420
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 front facing camera issue

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    After replacing my screen, the front facing camera has been having issue with certain apps such as FaceTime and Snapchat. It works normally with the camera app and has full functionality on that.

    submitted by /u/BigDongo37
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s Plus stick in recovery mode.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Iphone 5 help

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    So I have an iPhone 5 that I wish could be updated to at least ios 12 but I know that's not possible because apple stopped supporting it with ios 10 being the last compatible ios, Is there a way I could "jailbreak/hack" it to run anything ios 12 or later.

    submitted by /u/anizebra101
    [link] [comments]

    The Bottom part of my screen is grey

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    I need help the screen Is fine

    submitted by /u/josec190
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know of an app that will categorise my apps into folders for me on the Home Screen?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 8 using iOS 14.1.

    submitted by /u/unkl_ghad
    [link] [comments]

    One Android user not receiving texts from my iPhone 11 Pro Max (iOS 14.0.1)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    I recently switched from a Pixel 2 XL to the iPhone 11 Pro Max. I haven't had any issues with Android users receiving my texts, except for my brother, who has a Pixel 2 XL. The messages are sent as regular SMS messages and show as delivered on my end, but my brother hasn't received them.

    I'm so sorry if this is a common issue - I have always been an Android user, and like I said, this isn't happening with any other Android users I've sent messages to, so I'm very lost here!

    Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/sirjamesbluebeard
    [link] [comments]

    video aspect ratio

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    hi i was jus wondering if theres a way to change the way aspect ratio of the video camera, im trying to film in 4:3 but the only way i can do it is filming the video then cropping it after, in the photo section of camera roll u can adjust the aspect ratios and i was just wondering if there was a way you could do it for video

    submitted by /u/konz_5ive4our
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 6 plus help

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    My daughter has been given an iPhone 6 plus from a friend. It is stuck on the verification lock when turned on. I've tried to update and restore through iTunes but I keep getting error 14. I've tried downloading the ipsw manually and tried that but got the same error. Is there any way past this? The email linked to the phone is no longer in use so the password is not retrievable. Any help as to something else I could try would be amazing. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ralliartevo6
    [link] [comments]

    Safari locks when I type “sa” as the beginning word

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I have a new 11 pro and for some reason safari freezes when I type anything beginning with the letters "sa". I can type any other words that start with s and any other letters after. I can also type any words with the second letter of A provided it doesn't begin with S. So it's just the combo of "SA"

    Has anyone had this issue before?? I've rebooted and it still does it. There's no updates. So my question is: if I uninstall and reinstall safari.. would I lose all my saved passwords and stuff? And would that even fix my issue?

    submitted by /u/Shelisheli1
    [link] [comments]

    Stopwatch PiP

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    So I just realised this would be super helpful for in the gym.

    Typically quickly read something in safari between sets. But switching back and forward to the stopwatch for rest times is a pita.

    Google and realise PiP is for videos only.

    So okay, there's plenty YouTube stopwatch videos. Oh wait YouTube bloody wants you to pay monthly just to use PiP. Crazy.

    Spent ages looking for a stopwatch video on another website. Cannot believe it but I can't find any!

    Any advice / work arounds? It seems like such a simple feature to be able to have in the corner of the screen in 2020...

    If anyone finds a video anywhere other than YouTube of a stopwatch it would be great!

    I also thought there's maybe an app that uses videos for their stopwatch in app that would let me use PiP.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/duncan1234-
    [link] [comments]

    Notification volume goes to max when long pressing notification while ringtone is ringing

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 11 Pro, and this issue started after updating to iOS 14. I am currently fully updated to 14.1 and still have the issue.

    When I long press on a notification pop-up while a ringtone is still playing (regardless of whether it's a banner or a notification on the lock screen), the volume of that notification goes to max. This does not occur when on headphones, only on the phone's speakers.

    For example, my Ring doorbell has a fairly long chime for a notification tone that lasts several seconds. If I catch it and long press while the chime is still playing, it will play at max volume even if the ringer volume is set low. After the notification is done, the volume goes back to normal.

    I have tried resetting all settings, erasing all content, and even creating a new Apple ID to rule out any rogue apps or settings that could cause this. In all cases, it still happens.

    I can't imagine I'm the only one experiencing this, but so far have not seen any other reports of this online. Can anyone else test this?

    submitted by /u/thehiko
    [link] [comments]

    Desperately need help

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    Hello there. I have 265 photos and have no idea how to transfer them to my computer. Please help

    submitted by /u/MyBenBenBen
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone Screen Vertical Lines Issue

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I turned on my phone today and these lines appeared on my screen after just merely internet browsing.

    I replaced my iphone screen at a non- authorised Apple repair shop 2 months ago.

    I suspect that this repair may have something to do with these lines.

    I went back to the phone repair store and was told I caused the issue by the application of pressure.

    I have not applied any pressure and have used the phone as I have ordinarily done for many years.

    I have attached a screenshot of the lines. Is it me or are the lines too symetrical to have been caused by an application of pressure on my partt?

    Please see attached link of issue.

    https://imgur.com/a/03w2Rf6

    submitted by /u/Adhdsufferringhelp
    [link] [comments]

    Microphone on my iPhone XS not working

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I need your help with my microphone on my iPhone XS, it dosent work on ( WhatsApp, Instagram, messenger) but still works on iMessage and every other app or normal calls. I tried updating the apps, updating to the latest version of iOS and still experiencing the same problem with those apps.

    submitted by /u/simo514
    [link] [comments]

    Cast screen to a Windows pc: any software that does this?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    I want to cast an iPhone screen to my windows pc, and control the iPhones actions with my windows mouse and keyboard

    Does any software allow you to do this?

    submitted by /u/computerstuffs
    [link] [comments]

    is18w power adapter enough for the magsafe charger?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Or should i buy 20w to maximize the charging

    submitted by /u/CorrectCurrent
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel