• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Apple Help managed to get three of those six working again thanks to you guys!

    Apple Help managed to get three of those six working again thanks to you guys!


    managed to get three of those six working again thanks to you guys!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    No watch backup

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    I have the iPhone X and just upgraded from the S4 to S6 watch. I unpaired my S4 and the backup from today wasn't there when I went to setup my S6 but it's there if I try to pair my S4 again. The last backup available for S6 is from a year ago. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/biobeard
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.1 battery bug.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Hi all! I do wonder if this is happening with anyone else here:

    https://preview.redd.it/4qftuppkd6v51.png?width=750&format=png&auto=webp&s=d15c12597b58e0187a114b7188c7d050816e40dc

    so basically my iphone's battery went to 1% on that 12pm window. But then I'm like hmm this is weird, so I kindda kept it on just to see if this is a bug. As the pic shows, it lasted all the way to 10pm on a 1% battery lol. I'm on an iPhone 7 with the latest iOS 14.1 update.

    submitted by /u/chrisskenu
    [link] [comments]

    Horizontal Lines on 2-Year-Old 2017 MacBook Pro 13" display.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Managed to break my iPhone 12 Pro' Screen already, ERS or Replace Screen?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Can you force 3G on the iPhone's eSIM ?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Let's say I don't want 4g or 5g, can I set it to 3g, as with a normal SIM card?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/cablelaptop
    [link] [comments]

    Stick with iCloud or should I switch to google one?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Looking for advice about cloud storage options.

    I'm currently using iCloud as my main storage between a MacBook, iPhone and iPad.

    I chuck everything once I'm done with it in iCloud. It's reasonably organised - aka better than not organised but still organised enough to be a pain to transfer. I also have it set up so my documents automatically and I do enjoy the ease of use.

    However, I've realised I can save roughly $60 AUD a year by switching so I'm keen too.

    However, I am concerned about

    1. Not everything transferring over.
    2. Time/internet it'll take to transfer everything over. (#australianinternet)
    3. How friendly is google one across all my devices?
    4. I'm unsure how to transfer photos.

      Currently, I'm paying for the 2TB plan and using just over 500gb. My ideal storage amount would be 1TB but this doesn't seem to be an option anywhere.

    I'm also open to other options but I've tried dropbox and I didn't like it.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/respectful_llama
    [link] [comments]

    2015 macbook keyboard weirdness

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    hi all, I have a beloved macbook 2015 which I use for uni and pretty much everything else, tonight I went to go on it like usual and somehow every single key is controlling my brightness?

    as in I can click on my profile and go to type my password but each key just makes my screen dark and does not input the letter into the password, I reset waited for it to die and recharged, everything I can think of without unlocking it, honestly I am at a loss and I have never seen anything like this.. I will be indebted to anyone who can help and will do whatever I can to return the favour TIA!

    Edit: running Mojave, not sure exactly what version

    submitted by /u/ericsorange
    [link] [comments]

    Yellow photos with light sources like laptop screens

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Hello, I was wondering why every time I try to take a picture where a screen or light is on the screen, why does my screen turn yellow in tint? I just bought my first iPhone after switching from android. It's an iPhone 12.

    submitted by /u/Ray0097968
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage Archive Chat Transcripts

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Hi.

    I am on a 2018 15" MBP running Catalina version 10.15.3. I recently discovered the chat transcript files in ~/Library/Messages/Archive. I have found several chat transcript files that do not contain the messages which the file lists in the file name. For instance, there will be a chat transcript file labeling a message from 'John Doe' at 10/24/19 1pm. Then when I open up the file it only shows message from 'John Doe' on 3/5/18 10am.

    I am confused if there actually was a message from 'John Doe' at 10/24/19 1pm or if something is wrong with my iMessages. What could cause me to have chat transcript files for messages that do not exist? Any help would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Select_Tourist9935
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a fix for this with my music iOS issue. When I select this album only around 8 songs with invalid song names show up but when I select one I can than view all the 49 songs in the album scroll.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Possible Facetime Bug

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Possible Facetime Bug?

    I use Facetime a lot to talk with a friend and have had the audio cutting out when they talk. Also, it seems like i never hear any background noise and i feel this is contributing to this, almost as if some sort of filter is being applied.

    However, if i mute my mic through Facetime, the audio of my friends gets much clearer and i can hear all the background noises on my friends end. I have tried this over and over for the past few days and have tried resets,etc.

    I have an iphone xr and they have an 11 pro max. It seems none of this happened until ios 14.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/GMcD83
    [link] [comments]

    Location services when you restore your phone

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Hey i need help can someone tell me if my location services will turn off if someone has my location messages and i restore my phone ?

    submitted by /u/Dismal-Choxan
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any difference between an iCloud backup of an iPhone and an iPhone backup to a MacBook?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    I have lossless Apple codec music files on my iPhone. As I understand it, iCloud does not backup those files. Other than that are there any differences?

    submitted by /u/Zurevu
    [link] [comments]

    What is this setting and how do I make it go away???

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    MacOS Big Sur Icons

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Hello! I've recently been collecting Mac OS Big Sur icons to theme my phone around. I currently have found a majority of apps, some of which are custom made. I know some apps don't actually exist on the Mac such as the phone app. I was wondering if anyone would be able to share the following apps with me in the style, Phone, weather, clock. Thank you if you have help!

    submitted by /u/vvill11
    [link] [comments]

    Would scratches like these get annoying? They said they are not noticeable in day to day use

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Macbook sent in for repairs and received a notification on iPhone that it’d just accessed Facetime?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    So I sent my MacBook in for repairs via John Lewis and UPS (UK) around a week ago now. Had not received any further updates, however I've just got a notification through on my iPhone saying FaceTime had been accessed from the mac... Can anyone tell me if this is normal.

    submitted by /u/AmazingWhole
    [link] [comments]

    Apple 10w charging brick WC 3.0

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Is it QC 3.0? The USB C brick that came with the 11 Pro

    submitted by /u/Llamalover1234567
    [link] [comments]

    Use USB 3 external HDD with iPad Pro 2018?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    I'm having some difficulty getting a USB 3 connection from my external harddrive to iPad Pro 2018. I'm trying to use a direct connection from the drive to the iPad but the drive doesn't show up in files.

    Does anyone know what I need to do for this to work?

    The drive, enclosure, and iPad should all support USB 3.

    submitted by /u/mottyay
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 pictures in iMessage

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Hi,

    On older iOS versions you used to be able to see every single picture you and a friend had ever sent to one another. Now when I click to see all the photos we have sent each other, some are in there, but others aren't. If you scroll way up in the convo you can manually download them, but this is annoying if the picture is from awhile ago.

    Is there anyway I can see all these photos at once?

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/NCSUGrad2012
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone recommend office 19 vs 365 version ?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    AirPods gen1 keep disconnecting while in my ears

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    I put them in my ear. They connect. I open some youtube to watch. After five min, they just stop doing wat they were doin. The audio is transferred over to speakers. If I keep them in my ear, then only the left side will reconnect. I have to put both back in the case and reconnect them to properly use them. The interval between disconnects get more frequent the more I keep reconnecting them. I don't think it's a battery problem because as soon as they reconnect and I see the battery levels, they are always full or nearly full (like 80 percent). It's even worse on calls like when I use phone or discord. It will disconnect every 30 seconds and the soultion is the same. What should I do? I have tried rebooting the pods and other things but none have worked so far. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Conflusedaf
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Pro Pacific Blue Unboxing & Complete Setup

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    I can't delete photos!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Hey,

    So today I decided I needed to delete a bunch of photos from my phone since my gallery was a mess. I went on Google Photos and selected about 3000 photos and tried to delete them. Nothing happened, which was pretty frustrating since I had spent about 40 minutes selecting them.

    I decided to give Google Photos another chance. Nothing.

    Then I went to the iPhone gallery, selected the 3000 photos again. Nothing.

    I can select one, two, three photos, they will show up again and won't even show on deleted.

    Tried using my MacBook, it's the only place where I'm able to delete photos from all devices right now and I have no idea why. The problem is that it's taking like 5 minutes for it to delete 10 pictures.

    This is driving me crazy and it's really frustrating! I have no idea of what is going on!

    Can someone help me?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/NonstopJon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel