• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    iPhone [Question] A person is claiming a text (it was of a video) never went through to their phone, but I still received a read receipt from them, is this a bug or are they lying? (iPhone XR iOS 14.0.1)

    iPhone [Question] A person is claiming a text (it was of a video) never went through to their phone, but I still received a read receipt from them, is this a bug or are they lying? (iPhone XR iOS 14.0.1)


    [Question] A person is claiming a text (it was of a video) never went through to their phone, but I still received a read receipt from them, is this a bug or are they lying? (iPhone XR iOS 14.0.1)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is the wrong sub to ask on, first one I came across.

    submitted by /u/BumsquabbledBuffalo
    [link] [comments]

    How to remove “often used with headphones connected” message on bottom of iPhone?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    I am trying to watch Netflix but in the app slider for the smaller screen because it's night time and I don't want my eyes blinded in full screen, but this message is constantly at the bottom of my screen.

    submitted by /u/ridicbn
    [link] [comments]

    Ever since I updated to IOS 14, I’ve had issues with some notifications. There’s one that I can’t seem to fix and I was wondering if there was a solution

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    I no longer receive notifications for direct messages from certain people. If they send something to a group chat I get a notification, just not direct messaging or airdrops. I am not blocked, and notifications appears to be on. Any help is much appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/Mildly-unsatisfying
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.0.1 full of bugs

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    I have reinstalled iOS through finder, set up as new or restoring back up doesn't help I have the same issues

    ** wifi issues (not connecting, dropping , or weak)** airplay issues (example YouTube app pausing or restarting constantly) , the horrible problem with mail app mixing emails between account and disappearing emails with gmail accounts ( on gmail server everything it's perfect) hey Siri issues with female Mexican voice ( when I speak the command hey Siri in English , Siri will reply to my airpods UHUM, EU .. but when I test this out with female Mexican voice it cuts out but with male Mexican voice that doesn't happen )

    submitted by /u/damagad
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Boot loop help

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Has anyone encountered this problem or know a solution? My Iphone 11 will get stuck in a bootloop when plugged in and will often shut down and restart every 5-10 minutes. I have tried a hard reset by holding down the volume up, volume down, and side button. I can't factory reset my phone because if the phone is plugged in, it will get in a bootloop. Any suggetions?

    submitted by /u/whoyasuo
    [link] [comments]

    Dodgy alarm system iPhone 11

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Hey guys just wondering if anyone has any issues with their iPhone alarm?

    Generally speaking my morning alarm goes off more or less flawlessly, however if I set one for late afternoon/night it won't go off.

    For example last week I set a alarm for 10pm around 8pm that same night. The following morning I woke up without the alarm going off and the alarm still set. (Maybe for the next day?)

    Is there anyway I can correct this? I'm not sure if the alarm is dodgy or just user error.

    Cheers heaps in advance!

    submitted by /u/Defosure
    [link] [comments]

    If I do a mail in battery repair, will Apple replace the battery regardless of the percentage?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    I plan on upgrading to a 12 pro. My current phone is a XS at 85% battery health; I'd like to get a new battery and give it to my younger brother.

    Never done a battery replacement before so I was wondering if I were to mail it in will they still replace the battery? Or does it have to be below a certain amount?

    submitted by /u/questforanswerz
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone front camera not working.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    I recently had my Iphone 6s+' back camera fixed because it was all shaky. After I had it fixed, my front facing camera (the camera on my touchscreen) is black on my camera app and doesn't work on apps that use cameras.

    I've looked it up to now help. Do I need to take it back to the shop?

    submitted by /u/Fritzymans
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t turn on WiFi everytime I turn it on it just disconnects instantly. I’ve turned off my phone and I’ve reset network settings still hasn’t worked anyone know?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Part of iPhone touchscreen not working. Got very little water in bottom of phone

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    So I got a little water in my XS Max last night and now part of the screen, mostly part of the left side of the screen won't work. Some parts that wouldn't work are working now or will after several taps. It's out of warranty and I'm not sure what to do. I tried putting it in rice for a couple hours but no help. Has anyone ever had this issue or have any tips?

    submitted by /u/FoxArcane
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 7 “no service” problem

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    For a few months now my iphone started showing no service, and it wont ever connect to data. I cant call or text, but i can connect to wifi. A popup saying my phone cant call or text will show up occasionally, but my phone refuses to update, and even when i could update, the problem does not get fixed. Ive tried turning cellular off and on, force resetting, taking sim card out and cleaning the inside, ect. Anyone know a fix? Model number A1660

    submitted by /u/BlueGeiss
    [link] [comments]

    Camera app suddenly creating a jpg and (edited) for the same photo

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if I did anything, but for some reason whenever I take a photo it saves the image and also "edited" version of the image which appears cropped on the left and right. How do I turn this off?

    submitted by /u/scrlk990
    [link] [comments]

    Sound only coming out of top ear speaker

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    The sound is only coming out of the top speaker on my iPhone 8, it literally just started as I was watching a video, it just stopped playing from the bottom speaker. Any ideas how to fix this or any help appreciated.

    submitted by /u/thereddevil1
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Even if i have disabled certain apps from accessing my cellular data from settings, their push notifications keep coming anyway (just the notifications. If you open the app, it says cellular data are disabled) Any idea why? (IOS 13.5 iPhone7)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Anyone any thoughts? Just curious

    submitted by /u/bountyhunter21
    [link] [comments]

    iMessages "waiting for activation"

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Background: I'm in a weird situation, I go to school in the U.S. as an international student but I'm currently back home in Japan, I don't get cell phone service in Japan. However, I usually communicate with my friends through MMS messages anyway. I'm really bad with technology, so forgive me if I sound like a senile old man.

    I have an iPhone 7.

    It's been perfectly fine for the 8 months or so that I've been in Japan, but this week I suddenly stopped being able to text my friends; the messages suddenly turned green.

    In iMessage settings, it says "waiting for activation." I can't sign in with my iCloud address either. I've tried everything I found online, installed an iOS update on my phone, tried turning it off and then back on again several times, reset network settings. Nothing has worked.

    Does anyone know what could be going wrong?

    submitted by /u/6holocene
    [link] [comments]

    I replied to a spam message, how do I stop this?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    So about a month ago I had already been getting spam messages from people talking about MLM shit, but that's not important. What's important is that one of them said to reply stop to stop the messages. And me, being the stupid idiot that I am, didn't think to look up whether or not it was a legitimate company before replying. Now I get like 50+ messages a day from scammers trying to get me to click on malware links. I tried blocking the number but of course they spoof new phone numbers and manage to keep texting me. I know that there are apps to stop these kinds of messages, but I'm only 15 and have no money to pay for them. Does anyone know some way that I may be able to filter these messages out?

    submitted by /u/TheAbsoluteUnit42069
    [link] [comments]

    Touch screen not working properly

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Hi , i have an iphone 8+ running ios 14.1 and my touch screen isnt working properly.Sometimes when i play games or look through instagram , randomly it stops working and then i need to shut down the phone and power it on . I had this problem when i was running ios 13 , too . I have tried software reset and another things and none its working .Help me please

    submitted by /u/andreidrimus27
    [link] [comments]

    Help with iphone video glitching - Help

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    1. Iphone 7
    2. Purchased 2017, Sweden
    3. Since the morning of 17/10-2020 the iphone videoplayback started having lots of vertical lines. The lines only appear in the videoscreen, for example in youtube, twitter videos, instagram stories videos. Even if I record videos the camere finder appears normal but the video turns out with the vertical lines too. Same goes for snapchatvideos that I send away. Please see screenshots for how it looks - actual screenshots. Appart from the gltiching during videoplaying the phone behaves just as before.
    4. The issued just appeard in the morning. Nothing preceded it. Did not drop it.
    5. I tried restaring. Force restarting. I tried factory reset with icloud backup and no results so far. The video is still glitching.
    6. Please see photos for how it looks. <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/3Ca3Zyq" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/3Ca3Zyq">videoglitch</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

    Has anyone had a similar problem? Any tips on how I can solve it? It is much appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/cefotaxim
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone help

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Hello hope this is not a stupid question but I bought new headphones (are apple product) for my iphone 7 but they wont conncet i have a old pair that are also apple and they work but only one ear bud works does anyone have a soulution

    submitted by /u/P233344
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally clicked subscribe in a cancerous website that pops ads

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Now every few seconds I get notifications from the app calendar to "claim a gift" and other annoying stuff. Help?

    submitted by /u/Zoilist_PaperClip
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel