• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    iPhone iPhone 11 having problems with earbud volume

    iPhone iPhone 11 having problems with earbud volume


    iPhone 11 having problems with earbud volume

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 11 that when plugged into earbuds, is significantly lower in volume than it used to be. A couple of days ago i dropped my phone while it was charging and the charger bent and no longer works. Since this happened, my earbud volume has been a lot lower than normal. I have tried cleaning the charger hole with a wet wipe. I have also tried redownloading the music app to higher the volume limit, but it won't give me that option in settings. I'd really appreciate some help :)

    submitted by /u/woybr
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone not charging properly after update to iOS 14.0.1

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    iPhone X, updated yesterday and It was charging suuuuper slowly and then intermittently, figured it was time to change lightning cables bc it was banged up and bought another, not original. This one also connects some times, other times not. And when it's charging I go away, come back and see it's stopped charging at some point without being moved, and have to plug and unplug a few times until it takes.

    It was perfect before the update so I don't think it's physical, I removed a bit of lint with a wooden toothpick. Any advice? Can I roll back the install?

    submitted by /u/ChelsMe
    [link] [comments]

    boot loop:/

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    hi all, my iphone 7 has been stuck in a boot loop for roughly 36 hours at this point, and genuinely i can't take it anymore. i know my icloud details, but they have no use considering that all the text messages get sent to my phone. i am at a loss and don't know what to do with this. might just be time for an upgrade, but would prefer not to spend 1k for no reason.🤷🏻‍♂️

    disclaimer | my phone was updated to ios 14, but once i installed my phone got much slower

    thank you for your help in advance:(

    submitted by /u/YoLogixal
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my iphone show I’m using Twitter when I don’t even have it installed or have an account?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    So to help slow my use of my phone I have the battery usage thing on. It basically showed my normal usage, work apps, social media, a few games, calling, etc. and it's helped for the most part. But then yesterday around noon it started showing Twitter? I don't have Twitter on my phone or other apple products and haven't had an account in years. I don't even have Twitter data saved on my phone. But it shows I use Twitter almost 20hours of the day which makes no sense... I've looked through everything on my phone and googled it and can't seem to find the issue. Should I factory reset my phone, is my phone hacked? I ask this, but I don't sideload data of any kind or I don't even open weird emails or texts on my phone either so idk how that would've happened. Idk, I'm licensed as a computer tech and repair and can't find anything... Any ideas?

    Edit: I turned off background app refresh for everything and and it's still gaining time...

    Edit#2: so I haven't gotten an answer yet and my anxiety took over. I did a few back ups, altered some settings and factory reset my iPhone 11. I think it helped but I'll update again tomorrow.

    submitted by /u/plantdaddy-
    [link] [comments]

    Used alcohol on the iPhone screen and now it is green/ white.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Hello,
    I have an iPhone XS bought in the USA on 27th September 2018.

    As soon as I walked home, I used alcohol to clean my iPhone and then wiped it using a paper towel.

    10 minutes later I see a green tint and then it went black. The phone was still on and I could hear notifications and everything else. I had read about green tint on the OLED screen so I thought it might be a software problem and I did a recovery using a MacBook and then it was factory reset.

    I turn the phone on and I only see a white/ green screen.
    Is there a possibility that this screen can be fixed?
    Do I need to buy a new screen?
    Is it worth repairing a 2-year-old iPhone for 300$+ when its value has gone down?
    What about non-authorized shops?

    submitted by /u/souleatzz1
    [link] [comments]

    Shortcut notifications

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    I customized my Home Screen and created shortcuts. For some reason I'm not receiving notifications. I've looked on YouTube, tiktok everywhere and there are videos where you can turn them off but it doesn't show how to turn them on. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/PeacefulMonster11
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 4 help

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Every time I reset my iPhone 4 (trying to sell) the brightness is all the way down and it's like the backlight is off and I have to use my iPhone 7 flashlight to see it

    submitted by /u/BoDuke2theoriginal_2
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone can make calls but can't hear the other person some times

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    My girlfriend has a new iphone 11 with the 14.0.1 and I have an ulefone armor 3w android and she can make calls and everyone can hear her when she calls them but when she calls me, she can't hear me. When I call her she and I can hear each other perfectly. Verizon just gave up on her. Can someone help?

    submitted by /u/Red-Faced-Wolf
    [link] [comments]

    about:invalid#zClosurez

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    I've been trying to access sendico.com (Japanese warehouse site) and when I was trying to use the page around the annoying about:invalid#zClosurez keeps popping up making the site unusable, this is not happening with my mothers samsung phone, I'm getting frustrated with the iphone.. any solution?

    submitted by /u/joilen
    [link] [comments]

    Send & Receive IMessage

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Hi everybody! I have an iPhone X I bought here in the US. Recently I seen some talk that there is a way to receive texts from someone else if you add their number to your phone and vice versa how true is that? I feel like someone is receiving my texts because I get weird text messages like verification codes I didn't ask for. On my send and receive section of imessages all it says is "use Your Apple ID for iMessages" and "send and receive" from and it only list my phone number. Thanks In advance

    submitted by /u/happilydepressedgirl
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 jiggle mode problem - out of nowhere apps and widgets will all try to get to the highest position on the home page and they will not let you freely place them.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Idk why or how, but rearranging my home screens, the apps and widgets started automatically positioning themselves at the highest position possible, so if a blank screen has an app moved to it, even if I try to place it at a bottom corner it will stick itself at the top. This makes positioning anything how you want a practical impossibility. Is there a setting that somehow got turned on? Has anyone else noticed this? I already was frustrated with how delicate one simple movement can destroy hours of work placing apps and widgets but now it's enraging.

    submitted by /u/Grandmaofhurt
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Pro - Ear piece volume low

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    After the iOS 14 update, my phones volume for taking calls is almost barely audible. I've talked to Apple support and reset all settings. Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone know of a good solution before I send it in to Apple?

    submitted by /u/supgirlhowulivin
    [link] [comments]

    Notification when connected to wifi?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    I recently lost my iPhone XS. I have turned on find my iPhone however. Will I get a notification or an email if my iPhone connects to some kind of wifi with the location or do I have to constantly check?

    submitted by /u/kokomploko
    [link] [comments]

    IPhone 7 has been laggy and apps crash a lot. Might updating from 13.6.1 to the newest version help? And will it really take up another 2.8 GB?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    I have a 32 GB iphone that's usually near capacity (due to music and podcasts though, not a million apps running). I just cleaned up a bunch of stuff to get it down to to 28.5 GB, but it says that it will take another 2.8 GB to install the update... Is that an accurate estimate of the net change or would there also be some corresponding decrease due to the removal of the old ios? Would this update even improve my performance? Really I just use reddit, podcasts, and music apps. The issue is that when I have one app open, the other app always crashes in the background (e.g. browsing reddit will often cause the podcast to crash and then I have to reopen the podcast app and wait 20 seconds for it to load up..).

    Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheEnchantedHunters
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 worth trying to repair?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    It cracked on the front bottom left and I used it for awhile like that then eventually the WiFi went gray and won't turn back on. The screen, touch and network connections work. Seems the phone is fine aside from that. I was going to try to get it fixed for my dad to use but I'm asking for opinions first if it would be wise to spend $50 for the screen repair and $15 for a WiFi antenna. Do you think this will fix my problem?

    Thanks in advance for any advice.

    submitted by /u/SSxVengeance
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Data Recovery Question

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Is iPhone online data recovery software safe to use? Does it work? If so, is there a software program you would recommend.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/BarGoatSusan
    [link] [comments]

    Widgets blinking when returning to homescreen.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    It's so annoying when it happens and they will sit and blink for a good minute before they stop. I'm on ios14.0.1

    submitted by /u/TheGoshDamnBatman
    [link] [comments]

    Touch glitching heavily immediately since updating to iOS14. Is this a coincidentally timed issue with my screen and touch sensor, or is this something iOS 14 could have been doing to my phone?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    I've had a small set of cracks up the top of my phone since like mid last year and they've never proved an issue. Literally immediately after updating to iOS 14, this stuff started happening. Not sure if its just a painfully coincidental timed thing or whether iOS14 can be credited for this. Here's a link to a recording of it because I don't think I can post videos here.

    https://youtu.be/OrnzDGw2DIU

    The only touch I was doing during this whole video was closing the apps.

    submitted by /u/russiankoala1
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Ripple Effect on 11 Pro Max display

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    I have an 11 Pro Max that has a slight wavy/ripple effect on the display itself (under the glass), that can be seen at certain angles (with the screen OFF) and when in bright light. I can't get a straight answer from Apple as to whether or not this is normal. It doesn't affect the image at all when the screen is ON. Is this normal? Is this just a characteristic of their OLED panels? My Series 5 watch has it somewhat as well. Anyone else seen this?

    submitted by /u/Natrous527
    [link] [comments]

    Settings-App crashes when clicking on "Software Update"

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    As the title hints, I can't update iOS from my phones. I need to download and install updates with iTunes on my laptop.

    I said "phoneS" because both, my iPhone 7 and 11pro are affected by that. So I guess something with my Apple Acc went wrong. I thought that maybe the big iOS 14 updates would fix it, but it didn't.

    I was beta-testing iOS 11 but that's been some time and I can't think of anything that could be causing this problem years later as everything was fine for a while. Any ideas?

    It doesn't bother me to the degree that I contacted the Apple support but it's an inconvenience nonetheless.

    submitted by /u/Ludwig-D
    [link] [comments]

    Widgets won’t refresh and become pixelated

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    About every couple of hours, the widgets on my homescreen stop working (don't refresh and I can't click on them to take me into the app) and become sort of pixelated looking. I never had this issue before, including when on the public beta. I've seen reports of this bug in past bug reports. Weirdly, it didn't start for me right away after updating to 14.0.1, but rather a week later.

    Anyone else have this issue or have figured out a way to resolve? I can hard reset my phone and that temporarily fixes the issue, but it always returns.

    submitted by /u/PugnaciousTrollButt
    [link] [comments]

    photos

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    I have a very old first generation iphone that has many childhood photos and videos on it. To keep these photos safe, I want to upload them to my computer. I don't think the itunes method works, so i just thought i could use the usb. Would this work? I don't want something to go wrong and it deletes my photos.

    submitted by /u/Confident_Hall_276
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 7 activation information invalid

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    So I've had my iPhone 7 for about 2 years now and last night it randomly shut off and rebooted and it started the setup process, but when I get to the select country part and hit US it stops responding and goes back to the beginning of the setup. I tried both updating and resetting through iTunes and it still says it can't be activated because the activation information is invalid. I've done this process before and had no problems but I'm locked out of my phone now

    submitted by /u/DisneyLandCarpetRide
    [link] [comments]

    my home dock on my iphone keeps re arranging itself/resetting, anyone know why?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    so my home dock on my iphone is like this:

    Safari>Phone>Messages>Settings,but every so often it resets to this:

    Settings>Phone>Messages>Safari,anyone know how to fix this issue?

    submitted by /u/Lord_Chanka_69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel