• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    iPhone How to disable FaceTime hang up noise?

    iPhone How to disable FaceTime hang up noise?


    How to disable FaceTime hang up noise?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    I usually call my girlfriend to help her fall asleep but when I hang up to go to bed the double beep from when someone else hangs up on you in FaceTime always wakes her up. Is there any way to disable that noise?

    submitted by /u/Noxta_
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch were instead of saying the normal time like 9:42 it says 21:42,how do I fix that on my iPhone X

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    IPhone XR Reboot & Restore

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    So it seems a lot of people have been having this issue since the past few IOS updates! My friend has had to get a new phone because of it. I have an iPhone XR (no warranty or apple care) that was updating and began to go into a reboot (where the Apple logo would keep appearing on the screen then going dark). I put it in recovery mode, connected to my MacBook (with updated iTunes), yet it constantly gives me an error. I try to update and I've tried to recover. I bought it to a repair shop and they say there is no way around it yet and that a lot of people have been dealing with this same issue. I haven't been able to use my phone for around a month now... Has anyone fond the solution to this? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Beybladex
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 plus has crackly feedback noise when taking videos but only through the actual camera

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I noticed an issue with my iphone 8 plus today. When taking a video with the actual camera app on the phone (front facing or rear facing camera) there is a lot of feedback when playing the video back. It sounds crackly, almost like if you were on a computer and recording a video and the webcam was picking up the sound of the fan running on the computer. This happens if I record with my AirPods or with just the microphone from the phone. It does not, however, do this when I'm recording on Snapchat. It sounds completely normal when I've recorded a video on Snapchat. Any ideas? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/practiced-compassion
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6 won’t turn on

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Hi I'm new to fixing phones and I wanna buy a iPhone 6 off of eBay. The listing says that it "doesn't turn on" what could be the causes that I should look for. (I have a ic locked 6 I can use parts to test)

    submitted by /u/BoDuke2theoriginal_2
    [link] [comments]

    Ios 14/ widget battery drain

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    After I downloaded the ios 14, I found out that I was able to customise my homescreen. Therefore I added widgets and customised my app icons.

    However, I realised that my phone battery has started draining a lot faster. I went to the Apple store to get a checkup, and they said that my battery is functioning properly.

    I've seen articles stating complaints that the ios 14 drains battery faster. Is it that or did setting up widgets drain my battery?

    submitted by /u/signal_matteo
    [link] [comments]

    Middle of screen won't register touch.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    So whenever any pop up notification comes up I have to exit the app because I can't touch an option: https://imgur.com/gallery/Klk8XrK

    I tried turning of notifications but there's gotta be something else that blocks these. A new phone is on the way already but any help would

    be grr

    submitted by /u/Master_Heron_6757
    [link] [comments]

    anyone else’s iphone acting up?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    i have a iphone 7, the battery is starting to run out in less then and hour and im unable to delete apps ?

    submitted by /u/Throwaway1Ra
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 Plus Apple Logo Boot

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    So as the title goes, my brother's iPhone 7 Plus had issues recently, such as charging with any lightning cable and so forth. One day it did the whole storage capacity low and died, afterwards he tried plugging it in and it was able to boot up but has been stuck on the Apple logo ever since, he hasn't been able to use and it's been like that for about 3 months at this point, I feel it might be an issue with the board but I'm just amateur, if anyone has any idea on what it could be and possible solution, I would greatly appreciate, the only issue rn is that he is in South Africa and I'm in America atm but I'll see what I can do from any possible solution that anyone provides. Thank you very

    submitted by /u/mrtiptonic
    [link] [comments]

    Swap phones with mom

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    My plan is to back up both phones to my PC with iTunes, reset both phones and then restore the backups. And after that, change the SIM cards. Will there be a problem with the contacts? (Where me and my mom's contacts get mixed). Because I think both the back up and the SIM card stores the contacts and changing them both may mix them.

    submitted by /u/Anon_Account-
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 Plus Power Button Stuck

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    I woke up on Friday and unlocked my iPhone 8 Plus without issues. When I unlocked it for the second time, I noticed that the button required more force to press and when I attempted to press it for the third time, I couldn't push it.

    It feels like it's stuck. Not sure whether it's stuck to the inside or outside, though I reckon it's stuck to the outside because the shutdown screen doesn't/didn't appear.

    I'm using a silicone case for my iPhone. The case also covers the hardware buttons. I'm not sure if a small debris caused the issue yet.

    Now... what can I do to unstuck the button - or am I a lost case?

    I already searched for solutions but all of them cover previous models.

    submitted by /u/Messmeryzed
    [link] [comments]

    Weird glitch?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    I was on my iPhone watching something in safari and all of a sudden there was a loading bar like when you turn off your phone, it happened for two to three seconds. I don't know what happened or what to do about it phones working fine cleared the web-data and the cookies. But has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Dog111meat
    [link] [comments]

    recover a deleted video

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    hi! i'm an iphone user and i deleted an important video from my camera roll, and i also deleted it from recently deleted because i though i backed it up already. can someone pls help me? im desperate :(((

    submitted by /u/moon_angel_
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 or iPhone XS: Which is the best deal for you?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    iPhone 7 keeps crashing and won’t update

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Ever since this Saturday for some reason my iPhone 7 just crashes whenever I go on certain apps and when I click on any notifications my iPhone restarts, also some random things in settings also trigger an iPhone crash. I'm on IOS 13.3.1 but I'm meant to be on IOS 14. I tried updating through a computer and it didn't work, it said my iPhone was already IOS 14. I really don't know what to do, pls help me out Edit; I have enough storage for the update and have restarted my phone almost 6 times

    submitted by /u/donut-eating-kid
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to log or track bugs and crashes beyond the "Analytics Data" section of iOS?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel