• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    iOS Beta Hope for iOS 15

    iOS Beta Hope for iOS 15


    Hope for iOS 15

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    I really hope for widget in iOS 15 Apple give at least this four updates: 1) hide widget name 2) open another app directly with url schema 3) clickable sections on small widget 4) api to made interactive widget, like the medium and big shortcut widget What do you think?

    submitted by /u/dadiduekappa
    [link] [comments]

    High CPU utilization at idle on iOS 14.1

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    True Tone bug present on 12 Pro with stable iOS 14.1

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    After switching from my XS to the new 12 Pro I noticed the True Tone bug is still present on iOS 14.1. The display is really dark while the brightness is set to half for example. Then when you turn off True Tone or readjust the brightness it's back at where it should be.

    submitted by /u/max24119
    [link] [comments]

    Automatic ear detection turns back on automatically in iOS 14.2 Dev beta 4

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    On 14.2 db4 the AirPods feature auto ear detection turns itself on all the time causing music or video to pause each time you plug out one pod...

    Fixable?

    submitted by /u/millennialeurotrash
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 14.2 Dev Beta 4] Installed the Beta Profile on iPhone 12 Pro but Profile Management Tab is Missing from Settings

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Anybody have any solution or fix of laggy keyboard in ios14 ?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Is anyone else's music widget not updating?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Mine hasn't updated in about a month

    submitted by /u/DeliciousTidePod
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Pro 14.2 iCloud photos issue

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Restored iPhone 11 Pro backup on iPhone 12 pro. iOS 14.2 beta 4. And original photos not downloading for 2 days now. I tried to sign out and sign back in iCloud. Torn off and turn on iCloud photo. And click optimize and then back to full resolution. Still stuck. I can see pictures but they're low resolution. Tried multiple WiFi with and without iPhone plugged into charger. Any ideas how to fix it?

    screenshot

    submitted by /u/KoToNaS
    [link] [comments]

    “Hey Siri” not working

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    It's been a while now when I tried to use the "Hey Siri" function and with it not working. Siri does however, after having to press and hold the side button (I'm using the iPhone XR), recognize that speech input that I said, which I find very weird. I even disabled it and tried re-enabling it but no use. It's as if Siri hates the "Hey Siri" phrase

    submitted by /u/SleJe086
    [link] [comments]

    [tvOS 14.2] Default Audio Output support

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    I have two ATVs both now running the latest 14.2 beta. One is plugged into a monitor and one is plugged into a TV. I was really pleased to hear about the Default Audio Output setting, as I use AirPlay to send audio to either a Sonos Beam or a Sonos 1 and the ATVs always forget this and default back to local output.

    Sadly though, seems AirPlay isn't a supported output destination as the ATV plugged into the monitor doesn't even have the option, and the one plugged into a TV only lets me choose "TV Speakers".

    Everyone else seeing the same?

    submitted by /u/phatitt
    [link] [comments]

    Do you expect another iOS v14.2 beta before the final version? [Discussion]

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)

    submitted by /u/antdude
    [link] [comments]

    Who is planning to use or are using beta on IPhone 12 pro?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Wondering what people thoughts on installing beta on their new phones.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/neo_818
    [link] [comments]

    “Optimized battery charging” toggles itself on (after being turned off) after turning iPhone off and back on. This started after IOS 14.2 beta installed to my iPhone 11

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Post title is the TL:DR

    Is this supposed to happen?

    Is anyone else having this issue?

    I keep "optimized battery charging" off, because I hate that feature but I have to remember to manually turn it off every time I turn my iPhone off and on again 🥺

    submitted by /u/EAT_MY_ASS_MOIDS
    [link] [comments]

    Has iOS 14 fixed the wallpaper bug where iOS dims the colors and only a reboot will fix it?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Hi there! I know this may not be the right subreddit but I dont know which is the right one. Just wanted to know if the latest iOS 14 betas have fixed this very, very annoying bug (if you set a wallpaper, the system will dim its colors and the only solution is a reboot). Im currently running 13.7 because I heard iOS 14 has some battery issues, but the wallpaper bug being fixed would be a good reason to update my phone. Anybody knows?

    submitted by /u/Whistler_V6T
    [link] [comments]

    I just got a new watch and have activated it, is there anything that should make Siri not recognize it on my Apple ID?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Can someone explain fast charging & wattage to me? Got the Ampere app. Apple 18w + 3ft usbc to lightning = 13w. Ravpower 45w + aukey 6.6ft usbc to lighting = 9w. Tested above 50% battery. Shouldn’t i be pulling higher wattage than that? What numbers should i be pulling from 0-50, 50-80, 80-100?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Magic Mouse 2 on iOS 14.2

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Hey guys, what's up?

    Has anyone been able to connect Magic Mouse 2 to iOS 14.2?

    My iPhone doesn't find my mm2, not even in the AssistiveTouch menu.

    submitted by /u/thel27
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Catalina will still sync an iOS 14.2 public beta iPhone even when permission is not given

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    My iPhone backups are encrypted meaning I need to enter my password before my phone will backup. This last time I clicked deny and didn't give a password but Catalina is backing it up anyway. So why ask for the password?

    submitted by /u/Luna259
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel