• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] Tweak that deletes the news tab from reddit.

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] Tweak that deletes the news tab from reddit.


    [Request] Tweak that deletes the news tab from reddit.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    I do not care about news and Im especially not consuming my news from Reddit. I hate accidentally swiping to the tab and reading the news but being unaware of it. Ive seen simple tweaks like adding a song count to playlists on Spotify so I assume this shouldn't be to out of the realm.

    submitted by /u/Lord_lenkesh
    [link] [comments]

    [Free Release] [Open Source] MagSafe Controller

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    [Update] No2theft3 the most complete tweak against pranksters, annoying nosy people and thieves v1.5 and price reduction!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    No2Theft3 v1.5, the most complete tweak against pranksters, annoying nosy people and thieves. Fixed a bug with email sending for some users! No2Theft3 is now forever discounted, 1.99$ instead of 2.49$ grab your copy from here https://repo.packix.com/package/com.elias.no2theft3/

    submitted by /u/elias1995ish
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak to make notification banners un-tappable for the first 1/2 second after they arrive

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    I'm so sick and tired of working in an app and accidentally tapping on an incoming notification banner the instant it arrives! It happens a lot when I'm working near the top of the screen, like addressing an email or trying to tap the status bar to scroll back to the top of the page (like on websites and such). Does such a tweak exist? Ideally it would have a programmable delay time so that you can set the amount of time before the banner becomes tappable, but I think either 1/2 second or 1 second would be enough time not to tap on it accidentally. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/kumashi73
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] Chapter 4 of the tweak development guide is now out

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    I know, I know its been a while since I've done these lessons, but now that I've sorted a few personal things out, I'm back to continuing these lessons. in this lesson, we create the aliases and folders that this lesson will comprise of. You can find the guide here: https://github.com/demhademha/tweak-development-guide You can also add my repo: https://demhademha.github.io/repo and install tweakdevupdatenotifier so that you can be updated for a new lesson. As always, please leave your suggestion below or in the bug tracker. Enjoy :) ,

    submitted by /u/DenhademhaXYZ22
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] tweak to help locate app icon

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    I have hundreds of app and sometimes i can't find an app. Even I can open it by searching, I still don't know where it is. Looking for a tweak help locate the app icon just like iPad.

    submitted by /u/wqc2010
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] What's your go-to tweak to test a jailbreak?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Once I jailbreak, the first tweak I install is always [[Cuttlefish]] to test if the jailbreak is working and functioning. What is everyone else's go-to test tweak?

    submitted by /u/pilchard2002
    [link] [comments]

    [request] double tap banner to open app

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    So I always end up tapping somewhere on the top of the screen as soon as a notification appears. It's super annoying with apps like snapchat when I tap the "____ is typing" banner. Are there any tweaks that already do this or something along the lines of it?

    submitted by /u/ImACoolPersonLol
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] Swipe on page dots on homescreen to navigate pages faster

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    [REQUEST] tweak that allows you to rename photos.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    [Request] Fast Charging visual indicator?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of a tweak that would visually show when my iPhone is fast charging on 13.5? I've seen other posts about a double vibrate but I'm looking for a visual indicator. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/roguebananah
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] iWhatsApp - Added Advance Feature

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    [Help] Is it possible to spoof iOS version to download apps?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    I am on iOS 12 and would like to download an app that has been updated to support iOS 13 only. I'm hoping that if I can spoof my iOS version to enable download (purchase of the app), I can at least downgrade to the last compatible version of the app on iOS 12. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/CantAccessUsername
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak to automatically delete and block texts. (Using a filter)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    I've been getting scam texts for quite a while now, but this one is getting extremely annoying.

    It's the exact same message every time and it's always a different phone number, I'm looking for a tweak which lets me add key-words and automatically delete the text, and block the number.

    submitted by /u/pilchard2002
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Does doing an iCloud backup keep some of the jailbroken files that stay on your phone even after unjailbreaking in the backup?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    I am looking to upgrade my phone and I was wondering if doing an iCloud back keeps the jailbreak files that are unable to be removed even after unjailbreaking that are on your iPhone? I know if I were to unjailbreak my phone and then back it up to my MacBook there would still be some remaining jailbreak files that would be saved in that backup on my computer. So I was wondering if this is the case with iCloud backups.

    submitted by /u/LostInTheEthernet
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Discord and Safari videos not playing?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    It just suddenly happened today, yesterday everything worked fine. It looks like how it happened with youtube and i fixed that by installing the flex 3 thing. Has this happened to anyone else, and if so how did you fix it? EDIT: Reddit videos also don't work.

    submitted by /u/EnlightenedGemini
    [link] [comments]

    [question]POGO won't work! Tried everything

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    I want to download pokemon go and I haven't been able to open it and play. I have tried bypass tweaks like choicy and liberty and it didn't work. I've even tried snapback, where you un-jailbreak and then redownload POGO, and even in the un-jailbroken state, after reinstalling multiple times, it would still crash at the initial screen after only a few seconds. Anyone else got this issue? or anyone HAD the issue and resolved it somehow?

    submitted by /u/StupidGuySam
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Completely messed up two devices

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    So on my iPhone 7 on iOS 13.3.1, I've had unc0ver installed for a while, along with a bunch of tweaks. Yesterday, I installed Altstore and unc0ver on my iPad mini 2 on iOS 12.4.8. This morning when I woke up, my phone was unjailbroken and I couldn't open AltStore anymore. I've tried like 5 times to install AltStore again, but every time I do it just opens and immediately closes. I'd like to install checkra1n instead on both devices, but in order to install, it says I need to wipe unc0ver, which I can't do while unjailbroken. I have no clue how to fix this. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/x7universe
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] This, but for iPhone

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    [Help] Can’t Update AltServer on my Mac running Big Sur Beta! (Tried typing the commands and still no change)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    I start/restart the computer while holding "Command Button & The R Button" to boot into Recovery.

    Next: I open Terminal and run said commands here's what my Terminal Window looks like EXACTLY after entering said commands.

    ~bash-3.2# csrutil disable (I HIT ENTER) "Successfully disabled system integrity Protection." (Without the ") "Please Restart the Machine for the changes to take effect." (Without the ") ~bash-3.2# nvram boot-args="amfi_get_out_of_my_way=0x1" ~bash-3.2#

    I restart my computer, Open Altserver, Press Update, The 9.0mb file downloads, and it still says error.

    SOLVED/WORKAROUND: (You aren't gonna like this btw) I paid $3 to join the Devs Patreon... [Downloaded the File from there]

    submitted by /u/acideyezz
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] didnt know that there was jailbreak tweaks on app store

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    [Help] Altstore immediately crashing on open

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    I can't open Altstore to rejailbreak my iPhone XS running on 13.3.1 after installing all the necessary things on my windows 10 computer.

    - I reinstalled iTunes, iCloud, and Altstore

    - I ran Altstore as Admin

    - Trusted through the general settings on my iPhone

    - Restored my phone

    Just nothing is working. Please help

    submitted by /u/ItsChaBoiDan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel