• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    iOS Beta [IOS 14.2 beta 1] iphone 11 pro max. I don’t even have a notes app widget. Does someone know how to fix this?

    iOS Beta [IOS 14.2 beta 1] iphone 11 pro max. I don’t even have a notes app widget. Does someone know how to fix this?


    [IOS 14.2 beta 1] iphone 11 pro max. I don’t even have a notes app widget. Does someone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Latest iOS Beta is falling apart.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    When I first updated to the latest beta for iOS 14 it seemed to run great, minimal bugs and issues. But during the last three day's iOS feels like it's just been falling apart. My phone keeps freezing up, Apple music won't play music, random resprings, every time I play some sort of video (doesn't matter where or how it's being played) it plays audio but freezes the video.

    I haven't had this many issues on a beta before, even iOS 11 beta 1 was better off than this. Anyone having similar problems?

    submitted by /u/JabrenThompson
    [link] [comments]

    Help videos won’t play (across multiple devices)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Hello there I'm on developer 14.2 I've just noticed if someone sends me a video (say WhatsApp or discord) it doesn't play in the app anymore. I've reset phone/deleted/reinstalled apps. Has anybody else had this issue?

    submitted by /u/Oobermann
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 14.2 PB 2] Another storage bug?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    YouTube icon displayed on lock screen when playing song from Apple music

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    iOS 14.2 B2 Spatial Audio Test not available.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Curious if this is a well known bug or not

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Can’t tell if anyone else has had this problem but my Apple Music app keeps pausing and restarting, crashing, etc. Anyone have a fix? I’m on 14.2

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    [ iOS 14.2 PB2 ] Control Centre WiFi toggle breaks Cellular Data

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. This is a bug that I have discovered since the iOS 13 days. That being said, it was immediately fixed by restarting the phone and the issue will not persist afterwards. In iOS 13.7 it was nonexistent. After updating to the iOS 14 beta, the bug is back at again and it is much more frequent. Pretty much every single time that I tried to toggle the WiFi off in the control centre cellular data just breaks. It's been around even till the 14.2 PB2 Beta that I had on my phone today. I did downgrade to iOS 14.0.1 but no luck getting it fixed. Nowadays I just restart my phone multiple times a day to get it fixed for a short amount of time before my phone is reconnected to WiFi again. Really annoying bug. Anyone had this issue? Would be nice to know that I'm not alone on this. Thanks in advance for the replies.

    submitted by /u/Han_Tech_Geek
    [link] [comments]

    Update Day?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Next beta release today?

    submitted by /u/dtrj787
    [link] [comments]

    Love the new Widgets For AltStore on iOS 14.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    [14.2b2] Is it just me, or has iOS somehow gotten worse without any updates to introduce new bugs? There’s two things wrong with this screenshot.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel