• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    iOS Gaming Developer Saturday is over [Ends Sunday at 00:01 UTC]

    iOS Gaming Developer Saturday is over [Ends Sunday at 00:01 UTC]


    Developer Saturday is over [Ends Sunday at 00:01 UTC]

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Thanks for participating!

    Any posts made by a Developer after this post will be removed. You may post again next Saturday at 00:01am UTC.

    Hope you found some new games!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    That shit never works.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Turns out iOS already has Gaming Mode and it’s called Guided Access ↓

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Genshin Impact not going well

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    does anyone know any good tank games except WOT

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    many games on the appstore has an energy system which I really dislike

    submitted by /u/__fsm___
    [link] [comments]

    What are some great games that I can play on iOS then carry on playing on my PC? E.g. Genshin Impact, Villagers & Heroes, Old School RuneScape.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    I don't get a lot of time to play AAA titles on my PC but I would like to be able to play games on iOS then continue on PC when possible.

    submitted by /u/DigitalMinimalism
    [link] [comments]

    So there’s a dungeons of chaos LITE, and a Dungeons of chaos paid version. I paid for the latter and I don’t feel like there’s any differences.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    I'm only 3-4 hours into the game still on my first run, maybe it's a late game thing?

    submitted by /u/OMA_
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys know what the minimum requirements of League of Legends: Wild Rift upcoming open beta?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    I only have an iPhone 6+ and I am worried that it will not be supported.

    submitted by /u/OakPlayzzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some grindy games I could get invested too

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    [Dev] In Ninja Chowdown, dress up as a turtle - Halloween or not! :)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Games similar to empire four kingdoms?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Anyone have any games similar to Empire four kingdoms or March of empires? I'm looking for a similar game to grind there's just some things I don't like about empire four kingdoms

    submitted by /u/JawlessMuffin
    [link] [comments]

    Can the iPad Air 4 run Genshin Impact?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Currently deciding between the iPad Air 4 and the iPad Pro 11".

    submitted by /u/KoolNerdz
    [link] [comments]

    Games under 150mb

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    As title says I'm looking for games under 150mb. I only have 16gb rn.

    submitted by /u/Chicken__Noodle
    [link] [comments]

    Best car drifting games?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Paid or minimum ads would be best.

    submitted by /u/CommandantInCheef
    [link] [comments]

    Up Slide Down - Epic Sliding Fun

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel