• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    iOS Beta Has anyone noticed that the music title does show up in the AirPlay section in the Music app and notification centre? (It’s swapping AirPods (Pro) battery status (so far I know) and music title)

    iOS Beta Has anyone noticed that the music title does show up in the AirPlay section in the Music app and notification centre? (It’s swapping AirPods (Pro) battery status (so far I know) and music title)


    Has anyone noticed that the music title does show up in the AirPlay section in the Music app and notification centre? (It’s swapping AirPods (Pro) battery status (so far I know) and music title)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Is iOS 14.2 beta 2 freezing up on you guys?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Nothing too insane, I have had several apps freeze up for a few seconds. Also, Apple Music kept freezing on CarPlay. iPad is experiencing the same thing, like a five/six second hangup on some things.

    submitted by /u/ds6779
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 on iPhone 11 max - BT cutting out

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I've noticed since I think iOS 14. Beta that I get these cut outs on BT audio a lot. Does it in my car, and with my various bt headsets and speakers. Usually just a 1/2 second or so break in the music. But good dog is it annoying. You'll be rockin g out and it just does this Pause every once in a while. Thoughts for fixing? Unpair everything?

    submitted by /u/slvrscoobie
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 14.2 Dev Beta 2] High Exposure Notification battery usage, am I the only one?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Don’t ask me

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    [iOS 14.2 Beta 2] My AirPods Pro are connected but won’t show as an output device unless I fully restart the phone ����‍♂️.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    iPadOS 14.2 All Swift Playgrounds are broken. Existing saved and new starts.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    iPhone 6S running iOS14.0.1; Some app icons randomly appear oversized (photos app). Mostly if I’ve used that app recently. After I close Reddit, Reddit app will appear larger than usual. Has anyone else encountered this?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    CarPlay broken in iOS 14.2b2

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    When I connect my phone to my car, iOS throws up CarPlay on my head unit, has the icon in the status bar thing in control center, but music only plays from my phone speaker. I can't go to CarPlay as an audio output because it only shows "iPhone" and "Speaker". I have to disconnect and reconnect for the music to play through the car

    submitted by /u/imthewiseguy
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 beta 2

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    I can't set my user card I Siri it sends me to search and then just the contact card with no way to select. Also I have 9k contacts and it is slow to save

    submitted by /u/Iagonyc
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 14.2 PB 2 ] Why I don’t have the recommendation?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Instagram? Someone else?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel