• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    iOS Beta (Concept) Appearance section

    iOS Beta (Concept) Appearance section


    (Concept) Appearance section

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    [iOS 14.2 DB 2] “AirPods connected” banner

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Is anyone getting a bug where whenever you wake your phone up the "AirPods connected"banner appears at the top of the screen?

    submitted by /u/chr1cardo
    [link] [comments]

    (IOS 14.2 B2)Music randomly pauses

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Using Apple Music, not sure if it happens with any other music app but I could be browsing Amazon and BOOM the music will pause out of no where. Happens with a bunch of apps, even if they have no media involved

    submitted by /u/mathewwwww
    [link] [comments]

    Netflix download issue

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I have the IOS14.2 and every time I try to watch Netflix offline It gives me error. I tried reinstalling, restarting nothing works.

    Do anyone have this issue as well?

    submitted by /u/Joseph3ref
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with Arabic keyboard

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Hey there,

    There's a major issue with turning the Arabic keyboard on iOS 14.2 beta 2.

    The phone freezes when you try to write anything and no matter how many resets you perform, it doesn't get sorted.

    Also, searchlight becomes useless as it stops finding results in either Arabic nor English.

    Only solution is to remove the Arabic keyboard.

    submitted by /u/MoeyWasHere
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 14.0.1] I know we've been out of beta for a while now, but I figured I should post the default Home Screen layout since I couldn't find it anywhere else.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Not really on beta but dark mode doesn't affect the warning before you activate the sound recognition (iOS 14.0.1)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Lag while playing media with airpods connected (Dev Beta 14.2)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Is anyone else experiencing significant lag when playing any media (youtube, spotify, apple music...) when connected to airpods? I've tried resetting and disconnecting my Airpods and nothing changed.

    submitted by /u/froppo8402
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone seen this before? Lol

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    [iOS 14.2 beta 2] I don’t have the music suggestions on the control center widget. ��

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Issue with Airpods Pro connection: Upon opening my Airpods case, I get a prompt to connect Airpods to iPhone (even though my Airpods are already paired). After pairing it, the same prompt will appear when I open the Airpods case again. How do I resolve this?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    I hope to add translate with the camera and the keyboard because it is better than Google and give its exact translation

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Are you able to add iOS reminders with due date via Siri?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel