• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    Apple Watch Will miss you, my Series 0. Hope my SE will last as long as you.

    Apple Watch Will miss you, my Series 0. Hope my SE will last as long as you.


    Will miss you, my Series 0. Hope my SE will last as long as you.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Took me a year to try this watch face, now I feel like I will never use any other again

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Updated my 5yo Apple Watch with a Series 6 Apple Watch Hermès

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    First Apple Watch. Couldn’t pass up the red case and yellow band to create this beautiful abomination.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    I decided to give the new Apple Watch Series 6 to my Dad for his B-day ��

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    I called him a day later to check if he likes them. He was like: "Well... Yesterday I put it on and it made me breathe. So I did that. Then it made me wash my hands. So I decided to not put it on today. You know I'm maybe too old for this" 😅

    submitted by /u/evakuttichova
    [link] [comments]

    Lumy is a beautifully-designed app for alerting you to the “Golden Hour”, that time of day that is sought after by photographers for its special glowing quality. The app was showcased by Apple during the Series 6 launch. Here it is on the Infograph Modular face.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    I like orange ��

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Always thought I’d get an overpriced watch if I ever got a large bonus. Today, I got an overpriced watchband, instead.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    It’s been a long month of waiting, but it finally arrived

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    After picking up an S5 in January I’ve finally reached 100 Move Goals and am on my way to my first perfect month!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    California Poppy - My new band came in today!!!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Just a Series 2. Rescued from the bottom of Sand Hollow in Southern Utah after 50 days.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    My Series 3 went spastic today when I tried to charge - any ideas as to why/what happened?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    Apple Watch 6 Edition. With the Green Nike Sport Loop.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    Going from series 3 to series 6. Huge performance jump

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Getting the family together to welcome my ‘new’ S5. (S0 SS, S3 SS, S5 Ti)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Finally upgraded from a $40 Timex

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    it’s been a year since i got the series 4, it has been great so far, more useful that you can think when you don’t have it yet !

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Aliexpress Crested "braided" solo loop arrived. Got what I paid for...

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Apple Watch's ECG feature saves Indore resident's life, gets response from Tim Cook

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    First time Apple Watch owner. Loving the experience so far. Joined the Series 6 squad.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    My new Apple Watch SE. Loving it. Let’s see how it serves me. Will post in detail later. Excited ��

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Reports of Apple Watch SE overheating issues in South Korea

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Reports of Apple Watch SE overheating issues in South Korea

    Watch SE overheating updates (kind of AMA and possible specific factory defects): https://www.reddit.com/r/AppleWatch/comments/jeqz9p/watch_se_overheating_updates_kind_of_ama_and/

    To get notifications and the latest updates, follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cozyplanes

    The issues below seem to be a problem of a portion of the manufactured batch, but when remembering the Note 7 incident, it could be worse. I will share only the facts that are public for now below.

    At the current time of writing, there are a total of 6 confirmed individual cases of Apple Watch SE overheating issues in South Korea.

    They seem to be all Apple Watch SE 40mm models, both GPS and cellular, and in Silver and Space Gray.

    You can see the picture below for details, but they all have the same location where possible overheating happened.

    We don't know for sure how the Apple Watch SE is designed on the inside since there are no public teardowns from sites like iFixit, but considering that Apple has recycled the designs of the older Apple Watches, the overheating spot is above the display connectors, between the Taptic Engine and the digital crown.

    Since the spot is far from the battery, it doesn't look like a battery specific problem like Note 7, but no one knows for sure.

    Teardown of Series 6

    The time written below is in KST (UTC+9).

    Case 1 was reported on October 17. The owner bought [Apple Watch SE 40mm GPS version Space Gray] from an official retailer. The owner received the device on October 17. When the owner was wearing in their wrist, it suddenly got hot. The previous state whether it was charging or not is unknown. The owner got a refund via Apple online store. The device was manufactured in October.

    1-1

    1-2

    Case 2 was reported on October 18. The owner received the device on October 11, and the issue happened 3 days later. The owner charged the device in the charger and went to sleep. When the owner woke up, the watch was like the picture. The owner got a refund. The device was [Apple Watch SE 40mm Cellular] with the color unknown.

    2

    Case 3 was reported on October 15. The owner used the device for about 3 days. It got hot when it was charging. Additional details are unknown.

    3

    Case 4 was reported on October 19. The owner received the product on the night of October 16. After setup the device, the owner used the device for 3 hours before the owner connected the device to the charger and went to bed. After waking up in the morning, the owner wore the watch again, and approx. after 1hr 15-20 min later, the owner felt something cold (describing hot feeling cold when it is really hot) and hot right after, so the owner took off the watch to find the wrist burnt. Apple offline center said the HQ will give a response personally sometime around 21~22th.

    4-1

    4-2

    Case 5 was reported on October 19. The owner received the product on October 8. The owner slept with the watch on the wrist on October 9 night. Woke up on October 10 just to find the wrist is very hot. The owner quickly took off the watch to find the red wrist due to heat. No power signals from the watch, but the sound plays well when the watch is searched with the Find my Watch feature. The owner exchanged the device with a new product on October 16.

    5-1

    5-2

    Case 6 was reported on October 10. The owner received the product on October 7. The owner was using the watch on the wrist until the owner felt the wrist being hot. The screen got yellow and the power doesn't turn on. No additional details or pictures are shared.

    Updates will be made when more cases come up.

    If you happen to have an Apple Watch SE and experienced these problems, please leave your experience in the comment below.

    submitted by /u/cozyplanes
    [link] [comments]

    My new SE with 2019 Product Red Sport Loop

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel