• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    iOS Gaming What a nice thing to wake up to

    iOS Gaming What a nice thing to wake up to


    What a nice thing to wake up to

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Dead Cells Just Got the Big Legacy Update (1.6)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    5 year old hardware still holds up today.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Night of the Full Moon - New Class on the 22nd

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    https://www.facebook.com/NightofFullMoonCardGame/

    It's one of my favorite deckbuilders, and I know it's popular here, so thought others would like to know. Announcement on their facebook page. New class seems to be some sort of mechanic/engineer/tinker, but I don't see many details otherwise.

    submitted by /u/EldritchAnimation
    [link] [comments]

    XCOM 2 Collection now available for pre-order [£23.99 / $24.99 / €27,99]

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    PSA - Amazon's Luna Invites Going Out

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Amazon's game streaming service is now open - got my invite via e-mail.

    submitted by /u/djreeled23
    [link] [comments]

    [Change my mind] Blades of Avengers is the best iOS port of Slay the Spire

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Change my mind: Blade of Avengersis a better port of Slay the Spire than the actual Slay the Spire port

    Let me start by saying that I adore roguelike deckbuilders, particularly on mobile. I've played them all: StS, Pirates, Dream Quest, Silent Abyss, Origins, Dimension of Dreams, Full Moon, Dungeon Tales, Lophis, Void Tyrant, Card Crusade, Scarlet Rose, both Blood Cards, and both Meteorfalls.

    So imagine my surprise that I only just yesterday discovered Blade of Avengers. In a nutshell, it's Slay the Spire meets Chinese freemium game.

    Overall, StS on PC is still my favorite, but I think Blade of Avengers is a better mobile port of Slay the Spire than the actual port of Slay the Spire, which has many flaws. Here's why:

    -Cards, characters, and enemies from StS with a new coat of paint

    -3D graphics let you play game in Portrait mode

    -Controls work. No more accidentally picking cards you didn't mean to

    -Ironclad starts with upgraded Pen Nib instead of Burning Blood. Also Ironclad is now cute anime girl.

    -Free to play

    I acknowledge concerns over Copyright and data privacy, but those don't really matter from a pure gameplay perspective.

    I know this is going to be a controversial opinion. Go ahead and check out Blade of Avengers, and change my mind.

    submitted by /u/tradesoff
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know of any games like Idle Heroes with no IAP’s ?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Where is the best place to find the NEWEST games?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Amazon Luna early access begins today

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Xbox app now allows remote play on iOS.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    My 8BitDo GamePass has heavy input lag?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Yeah I have the 8BitDo pro controller.

    I bought it originally to play the SNES games on my switch, but I read somewhere that there is a firmware update and that this controller now works with iOS.

    So I updated with the official tool from 8BitDo the firmware and I can connect the 8BitDo with my iPhone. It "works" as that it is shown as DualShock 4 Wireless controller and I can use it in games. But the input lag makes it nearly unplayable. Between pressing the button and a reaction on my phone nearly a second passes.

    I tried to connect my Xbox one controller and with this controller there is nearly zero input delay.

    Do somebody know what could be the issue?

    submitted by /u/Bloodwalker09
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Arcade Worth it?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    I upgraded to a iPhone SE 2020 2 months ago and am starting to look into Apple Arcade (Been eying Survivalists, Mini Motor, and some other games), and I'm wondering if it's worth the 5$ a month. Should I wait for Xcloud on iOS?

    submitted by /u/Ring_Rang
    [link] [comments]

    Will the new upcoming Xbox controller reduce latency from Xbox's new app when streaming games?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Or is latency between console and iOS via WiFi? either way I'm still getting the new controller for quick pairing between my devices, simpler captures between devices and USB-C since my headphones, speaker and iPad charger via USB-C

    submitted by /u/sknysky
    [link] [comments]

    Help finding old iOS games

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Hey there,

    I am in need of help finding some games no longer available. The name of one of them I cannot recall.

    One is Peter und Vlad, one is Dead Runner, and the last I really thought was just called Spinner, but I cant find it with that name.

    Spinner(?) was a game where you spun your device around to go through puzzles. The app icon had a purple circle with a yellow arrow. I am hoping someone remembers it.

    submitted by /u/Bronson15
    [link] [comments]

    Beat ‘em ups recommendations?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Can't seem to find any good ones when searching the AppStore

    submitted by /u/bean-lover
    [link] [comments]

    Good fantasy, looting, action rpg?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    I tried playing mighty quest for epic loot again... I liked the combat and the quick gameplay sessions, but when I saw the kingdom building mechanic (which throttles progress even more) and finally saved up enough epic keys to open a chest, only to find you can literally still get crap gear from it, I definitively said - NOPE.

    I can handle some approaches to free to play That kind of insane pay/grindwallinv ruins the game for me.

    So I'm curious if there's another option like that- quick gameplay, loot focused, action combat RPG... preferably paid but f2p is ok if it's not opportunistic and abusive.

    submitted by /u/Seanshineyouth
    [link] [comments]

    Games like mass effect/star citizen

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    All the space rpgs I can find are limited to just you in a spaceship the entire game. I liked the art style and all that of among us but found the gameplay to get repetitive and don't really want other players so much. Anything like that?

    submitted by /u/LifeVirus1289
    [link] [comments]

    Now you can use Xbox remote play on your iPhone

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Xbox one controller disconnecting easily from iPad

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    My Xbox one controller disconnects after I move more than 5 inches or so from my iPad. I was wondering if that's the experience for most people or if my controller is not working properly?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/poptart411
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of buying The Last Remnant Remastered on my iPhone 6S, do you guys think it will run well?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Title.

    submitted by /u/nero40
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a real AR game? (From Apple October Event)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel