• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Apple Watch 4:30 Guitar Lesson - RIP Eddie

    Apple Watch 4:30 Guitar Lesson - RIP Eddie


    4:30 Guitar Lesson - RIP Eddie

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    I loved the braided solo loop. Unfortunately if you wrestle with your pets, it’s not the band for you.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    I am obsessed the color of this band ��

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    I would love for apple to allow users to choose their monthly activity goal from a bank of options. This way users can set goals that align with their fitness plan. Thoughts?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Like the title says.

    submitted by /u/Backsideattacked
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny achievement happy moment

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Since March, I was diagnosed with a chronic heart disease. I was also told that I was overweight and have high cholesterol and that I need to exercise to control it. I bought my series 5 and had been trying to close my rings and track my exercises and heart rate with it.

    Fast forward to two days ago, I noticed that my watch is not detecting my heart rate while exercising no matter how many times I reset it. I then realized that, my wrist just got smaller!! I simply had to shorten my band and the heart rate detector works again. Struggling with all these health problems and trying to lose weight for my health during 2020, it's moments like this that makes me so happy!

    submitted by /u/doobt
    [link] [comments]

    Love the SE paired with a brown leather ��

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    The start of my collection, mostly thanks to r/AppleBandMarket

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    I rebuilt my first Apple Watch!! I know you guys might not care but I'm real proud :)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    365 today! Had the watch since June last year.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    removed the leather bands from my fossil watch and attached them to my apple watch. doesn’t look too bad

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Hi , im quite new here .. would it be possible to send an audio recording on fb messenger? Since so far i can only do text to speach ..

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    I ordered an Apple Watch SE on Oct.2. It was supposed to ship on the 18th, but somehow....

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    The Health App is amazing..

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    I just went through the entire app and looked at all of the data the watch collects etc. It's remarkable how much information is built in! Also, it's very well designed.

    submitted by /u/ds6779
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my Fitness App calling me Shelly?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Hi -- I've had my Apple Watch since May - and upgraded to the Apple 6 last week. Now, for some reason, the Fitness app is calling me Shelly - and that's not my name. Not the name of anyone I know. I can't figure out how to change that. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/chrismiller2523
    [link] [comments]

    What should I look out for when buying a used applewatch.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Heyo everyone. Tomorrow I will be picking up a used apple watch series 4.

    Besides looking at scratches and marks, is there anything else I can test? Like performance, battery, etc etc?

    Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/_SoulHunter_
    [link] [comments]

    What does this function? It doesn’t even work when touching it.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    so i can't include both pics but could someone please explain to me why i did a 45 min workout this morning and it says i only did 22?!?!?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Just got my S6 today, however the Milanese loop is way stiffer than the one on my S2. See the picture, the S6 just can’t bend enough! Due to this, it’s uncomfortable. Did you have the same issue? Will it go away within time?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    I know fairly few of us use the Breathe app, but the ability to change the breath rate in Settings has been a welcome change, long overdue.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Should I be excited or scared?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    How many of you have had success with Apple's "fix" to the GPS route issue?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211865

    Apple released this last week to fix the issue where the watch was not tracking gps route data on workouts. I've tried this fix multiple times with my S3 (all software up to date) and haven't had any success. Curious as to how many people this "fix" has actually worked for.

    submitted by /u/ftwin
    [link] [comments]

    short of jail breaking the S3 - any idea where I can get some nice faces?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel