• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Apple TV Weekly "What are you watching on your Apple TV" discussion

    Apple TV Weekly "What are you watching on your Apple TV" discussion


    Weekly "What are you watching on your Apple TV" discussion

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Anything you view or consume media wise is fair game

    submitted by /u/redditisnowtwitter
    [link] [comments]

    Report: Apple will extend Apple TV+ year free trial to February 2021

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Tehran

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Just finished EP 6 of Tehran and I enjoyed it as a fan of spy thrillers.

    submitted by /u/dadofbimbim
    [link] [comments]

    Apple says it’ll fix the TV app’s inability to play content purchased as part of a digital boxset

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Error Try Reinstalling Apple TV

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    I have a second generation Firestick. I downloaded Apple TV from the App Store on the Firestick. It keeps saying Error - Try Reinstalling Apple TV. So I tried reinstalling to no avail. I unplugged my Firestick for a few minutes. Turn it on. Open Apple TV. It says Error - Try Reinstalling Apple TV. So I uninstall the app. Then I find an APK for it to sideload. Same thing. Error - Try Reinstalling Apple TV. Then I googled about it. People said to update the Firestick. Whelp mine is as updated as it can be. Still Error - Try Reinstalling Apple TV. Does anybody know what's going on? Is amazon sabotaging Apple? 🤔

    submitted by /u/UnionLegion
    [link] [comments]

    Live Channels for free?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Is there a way to watch multiple channels for free? Like IPTV but without the subscription? I know I'm asking for a lot. lol

    submitted by /u/itnork
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to set different languages for two different profiles on Apple TV?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    English on one profile, Japanese on the other.

    submitted by /u/Snoop8ball
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else playing The Survivalists??

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    It's made by Team17, of Worms fame, and is actually really fun so far!

    submitted by /u/Heyuonthewall26
    [link] [comments]

    No Movies on Apple TV?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    I am looking into replacing Netflix, but the lineup appears to contain no movies, only TV programs. Did I observe correctly?

    submitted by /u/gatmac5
    [link] [comments]

    Expat Friendly Apple TV Channels

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    So I'm an American living abroad in Asia and I've noticed that some Apple TV channels work fine while others do not. My iTunes account has always been set to United States. Is there a reason why some channels have georestrictions and others do not?

    CHANNELS THAT WORK:

    Apple TV + AMC + Nick Hits MTV Hits Britbox Arrow Hallmark BFI player Classics Comedy Central Now

    Channels that DON'T Work:

    Disney + CBS All Access HBO ...and the list goes on...

    Are there any other channels that anyone could recommend that do not have georestrictions?

    submitted by /u/jeffreydad
    [link] [comments]

    Why can Shield control volume on any TV and AppleTV cant?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Just wondering... apple4k is newer yet i cant control volume when doing airplay or iphone app. 1st gen shield can control the volume from iphone app tho?

    Shield is on an ancient 32 inch Samsung. At least 8 years old

    Appletv is on newer samsung maybe 2 yrs old

    🤔 if i swap the tvs its the same result

    submitted by /u/LittleWords_please
    [link] [comments]

    Spectrum TV App

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a delay problem while watching on the Spectrum TV app? The delay from my other TV that has a cable box is about 20s which is a lot when you're watching sports.

    submitted by /u/marloncastillo
    [link] [comments]

    Fox Sports App Not HDR

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    I'm watching Thursday night football via the Fox Sports App. It's supposed to be 4K HDR, but I'm only getting 4K - no HDR. I know my Apple TV and TV (Sony x900h) are set up properly because I see HDR in other apps.

    submitted by /u/pmd5700
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] I have Swann Cameras installed at my house. Any Apps on AppleTV that will allow me to stream my live camera feed?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Can a learned IR remote invoke the TV button and/or sleep the Apple TV 4K?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Harmony took a dirt nap and I recycled an old DirecTV remote to use with my 4K but I can't see how to invoke the "sleep all devices" action. Is this possible?

    submitted by /u/breddy
    [link] [comments]

    After resetting Apple TV my remote’s in-app voice comm is not working.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    The microphone button on the new black remote is defaulting search results to the Apple dashboard. I can be in an app like Netflix, hit the button, and it leaves out Netflix. It used to display the results in app. The only setting I can find in the menu is turning on and off Siri. If I turn it off, the microphone button goes completely unresponsive. Please tell me what I am missing. It is driving me crazy.

    submitted by /u/GRANDLarsonyy
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to get the Apple TV to NOT use airplay when I go fullscreen while mirroring my iPad?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Found an older Apple TV for cheap through offerup and have enjoyed being able to mirror my iPad Air to my living room television. The only issue is, when I go fullscreen on a video it switches to Airplay and it seems as though this older model of Apple TV doesn't play well with Airplay...

    It's frustrating, because it mirrors videos playing in a browser window easily, so I end up just pinching/zooming the video to get as big as possible on the TV. This results in the video being much smaller than it would be if it just mirrored the fullscreen on iPad, as well as getting the rest of the browser as a border.

    Any way to simply turn off airplay when I am mirroring from my iPad to Apple TV? I can't find anything online or in settings. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/gbacardi
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to switch playback destination on ATV via shortcut?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Hi, for example, when I turn on ATV playback destination is TV speakers by default, in order to switch it to my AirPods I need to long-press button and switch it manually. Is there a way to do this with a shortcut? Thx

    submitted by /u/nju_art
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel