• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Apple TV Netflix in the Apple TV app

    Apple TV Netflix in the Apple TV app


    Netflix in the Apple TV app

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    We all know how Netflix doesn't want to share its data, etc., so it isn't integrated into the Apple TV app's unified playlist and recommendation engine.

    So… how is it integrated perfectly into the new Google TV equivalent on the new Chromecast? I wonder if it has to do with the dedicated Netflix button on the remote and prominent mention in all the promotional material.

    submitted by /u/the-red-scare
    [link] [comments]

    List of Apple TV apps for the UK?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    Current Nvidia Shield user looking to pick up an Apple TV and just wondering if there are any apps currently unavailable on Apple TV that you would expect to be there? I'm based in the UK and my shield for example doesn't have Apple music/tv plus or 4od.

    submitted by /u/csthree12345
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4K vs new Google Chromecast

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Which do you guys think is the better device for an iPhone user: the new $50 Chromecast that has 4K, a remote, and Google TV for curating streaming services, or an Apple TV 4K that has the same basic features but costs significantly more?

    submitted by /u/pretzelloop
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t control volume from phone when airplaying

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Airplaying from my iPhone now no longer lets me control the volume with my phone, what changed or is there a setting I've missed? It has been this way since the update, it's rather annoying

    submitted by /u/See0hAreWhy
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung AppleTV app missing?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Is it my imagination, or did the AppleTV app disappear from my KS8000?

    submitted by /u/okeemike
    [link] [comments]

    tvOS 14: Random 'No Network Connection' errors, slow Wi-Fi issues.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    Ever since updating my Apple TV 4K to tvOS 14, I have been having issues with it randomly showing 'No Network Connection' at the top right for no reason. Sometimes they'll quickly disappear only to re-appear seconds later. I have also noticed a large uptick in buffering issues and low quality video. When this happens I'll run a speed test on the Apple TV followed by another on my phone. On the same 5GHz network, literally right next to each other, my iPhone will pull 150Mbps and the Apple TV will pull 2Mbps. I reboot and it goes back to 40-60Mbps for a time, before ultimately doing it again later that night. I have already tried rebooting and doing an Erase and Update via Settings. Anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/OSXFanboi
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Tv For Android User?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    I'm getting my new LG OLED TV Friday. I am cutting the cord to cable. I have looked into Tivo stream and Fire Cube and Roku and just don't like the user interface on them. How is the Apple TV user interface generally? I have some questions:

    1. Is the interface fast and fluid
    2. Are apps like Amazon Prime, HBO Now and Twitch and Youtube Amazon Prime Hulu Disney+
    3. Do you have to pay a fee each month just to use the device
    4. What formats are supported on the USB port for playing movies? I have lots of MKV files.
    5. Is the remote backlit and if not does Apple offer one

    I'm a long time Android user, I do hate IOS on phones, but on this Apple Tv device it looks like it would work great. Just want something that is smooth and has most of the apps I use.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ifeeltired26
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4K: Dolby Atmos with LG BX

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    I've just upgraded my setup to an LG BX and an Apple TV 4K. The TV supports Dolby Atmos and a banner appears in the top left showing Dolby Atmos is working in the apps on the tv. However, this doesn't happen with my Apple TV. In the settings it shows the Dolby Atmos setting, but no matter what content I try to play, I can't get it to output in Dolby Atmos. I've tried using different HDMI cables, but no luck.

    submitted by /u/freddynn
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with the ESPN app

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    As of a couple days ago I've been having issues with sound on the ESPN app. This only happens within espn and is normal on every other app I've tried. I am unable to play audio through both my tv speakers and my Sonos speakers. Once I select both, it only plays out of my sonos and will not play form the tv no matter what volume I set it to. Does anyone have any idea what's going on here?

    submitted by /u/jsm757
    [link] [comments]

    Espn won't load on 4th generation apple tv

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    I can't get the epsn app to load to sign into a TV provider. Ive used it for 2 years now but I lost power for a bit and now it can't load past the first screen. Anyone have any clues?

    submitted by /u/KidAmnesiac2004
    [link] [comments]

    Correct audio settings for active external speakers?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Currently I'm using one of my my ATV4K's with a pair of Edifier external bookshelf speakers. They're active, with no amplifier or receiver or anything. They are hooked up to my TV with the 3.5mm jack.

    What is the correct audio setting for this in my ATV? Should I leave it to "best" or override it and set it to stereo output and forget about 5.1?

    submitted by /u/BaggySpandex
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any possible way to transfer cached media from VLC back onto the Mac?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    AppleTV app on Sony TV's?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    According to Apple's WWDC video last June, the AppleTV app would be available on Vizio and Sony TV's "later this Summer." (YouTube link to the video and the statement) They released the app for Vizio TV's in September, but there's been no word about it arriving for Sony. What's up with that? Does anybody know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/backdragon
    [link] [comments]

    Would the Apple TV 4K last a long time?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Hello! I currently have an Apple TV 3rd generation. I just subscribed to sling tv. Now I just realized that the app is only for the new Apple TV 4th generation. I been hearing rumors about a possible 5th generation coming possibly soon. My question is will the 4th generation have a good life span?

    submitted by /u/Jello993
    [link] [comments]

    Buy AppleTV or wait?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    while waiting get chromecast + google tv?

    submitted by /u/uuxxaa
    [link] [comments]

    HBO Go app hung up (4th gen ATV)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    The HBO Go app gets stuck on the gray loading screen. Immediately before this, it was bouncing between two error messages.

    HBO has discontinued the HBO Go app for ATV's predating the 4th gen, but should still work on my 4th gen according to statements. Anyone else having this issue? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/LeonettaP
    [link] [comments]

    ATV4K + SONY HT RT3

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Hi All!

    What is the best option / setting to output audio through a 5.1 Sony RT3 from the ATV4K, my 5.1 only supports Dolby Digital, I have Dolby Atmos activated on the ATV4K but I feel it doesn't sound right, or does it automatically switch to Dolby Digital?

    The home theater is connected to the LG B9 TV via HDMI ARC and the APTV4K via HDMI 2.1 to the TV.

    I await your suggestions, thanks!!

    submitted by /u/felipe_icf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel