• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Apple TV Apple Arcade is getting games that will rival The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Apple TV to get an "A14X-like" chip, according to new leak

    Apple TV Apple Arcade is getting games that will rival The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Apple TV to get an "A14X-like" chip, according to new leak


    Apple Arcade is getting games that will rival The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Apple TV to get an "A14X-like" chip, according to new leak

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Apple TV HD picture is flickering once in a while, audio cuts out for a moment as well.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Just bought it a week or so ago. Picture occasionally flickers a portion of the screen white, and the audio will cut for a second at the same time. It happens maybe once every half hour or so, but other times not at all.

    Has anyone else experienced this? Would it be best to just take it back and get a new one?

    submitted by /u/ki700
    [link] [comments]

    Vertical bands only on Speedtest app. Anyone else see this on their set or is my tv screwing up? I just noticed this today, never before.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    AirPods Pro – Spacial Audio Missing. Why?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Is there any official reason for ATV 4K not supporting this feature? Seems like it would be perfect for device.

    submitted by /u/Motion-to-Photons
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4K not turning on TV anymore

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    So in the past, I've been able to use the Apple TV remote to turn on the TV by hitting the Menu button. That doesn't work anymore even though I haven't added or removed any equipment. Anyone know why?

    I use:

    - Apple TV 4K (Home Theater control is on)

    - LG OLED 4K TV (Simplink is on)

    - Denon Receiver

    - CAAVO Remote (The only way to turn on the TV, other than the TV remote)

    submitted by /u/johnkatez
    [link] [comments]

    Wanted to start a thread to share interesting and obscure things in Apple TV screensavers that others might have missed

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Erased free year

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Mom managed to delete my free year of Apple TV when I guess I really didn't realize what they were giving me. Is there a way to get this back?

    submitted by /u/Neverlost99
    [link] [comments]

    HDMI Trouble on 4k’s

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I have two 4k's 1) When I play Fargo (Hulu) or The Boys' (Amazon) latest season I get the pinwheel of death but only on those shows. One time, it told me I have an outdated HDMI cable but usually it just spins. 2) I have had three HDMI cables stop working. One was brand new. One of the three started working again.

    submitted by /u/mikeal1st
    [link] [comments]

    Apple tv not playing continuous episodes with firestick

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    As the title says, we have the Apple TV app on our firestick in our bedroom. It used to play a series continuously (one after the other) but it just quit. We are watching under the "watch now" and it works on my smart tv in my living room. Anyone know why it could have stopped working on my firestick and if there's any way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/squirrelgirl1984
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV on Amazon Fire Tablet?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    I was wondering if anyone has been able to watch Apple TV on an Amazon Fire tablet? I've tried logging in to my Apple TV account using chrome but I can't play anything. Any ideas appreciated!

    submitted by /u/bdiddly83
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed for connecting two AirPods... afaik I have all the right requirements but Apple TV simply says not possible

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    How to do PIP

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    I have 4th generation Apple TV with iOS 14 on it. HOW DOES PIP WORK. It says I need a Siri remote but it's an Apple TV and j have an Apple TV remote. Is there any way to simplify it?

    submitted by /u/Frankiethesavage
    [link] [comments]

    Question about graphics processing

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    I have a 4k ATV that I use to watch videos from my NAS based PLEX server. Who does the heavy lifting for the video? Plex on my NAS or the ATV? I read that ATV will be getting the A14 chip for better graphics and that started me wondering about this.

    submitted by /u/Evolved_1
    [link] [comments]

    All the films on the BFI Player Classics Channel on Apple TV

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Apple Arcade switching not ready

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    So half my Apple arcade games say that they can't be switched between profiles. And then the other half when they do switch and then I switch back to me try to get me to resign and even though I'm showing up that I'm signed in.

    submitted by /u/cmj05sc
    [link] [comments]

    Can't play on mobile

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    I'm trying to watch from my android in a mobile browser. The episodes all play the ad for another apple tv show then stop. It wont restart if you push play.

    how do i fix it?

    submitted by /u/mysteriousflyingguy
    [link] [comments]

    I use an Apple TV box, on it I have access to, appletv+, Netflix, Crave and Prime. Is there a way for me to watch live local/national/intl news? I’m in Canada, Beautiful BC ����������

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/lushandplants
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel