• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Apple Watch Happy Birthday Siri!

    Apple Watch Happy Birthday Siri!


    Happy Birthday Siri!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Since activity related posts seem to be well received around here, I thought I’d share my most recent accomplishment. After 7 years of mostly avoiding running due to shin splints, I’ve beaten my last run record of 10 miles. Feels pretty good emotionally, not so much physically haha

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Me: my Series 3 works fine, I don’t need to upgrade to a Series 6. Also me:

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Adding a little simplicity in my life with some NFC tags

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Finally I have a matching set! What do you think about Surf Blue?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Braided Loop Inverness on S5

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Red (& black)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Autumn Vibes

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Full month of September, all rings completed. No plans in stopping either.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Colour combo ideas- surprisingly nice quality from Amazon $20CAD for 5 bands. Which combo is your favourite?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Upgraded from the Series 3 to 5: loving the watch and this dark teal color!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Since AW is touted as a health watch, Apple should add watch face complications like this that can display all heart vitals at a glance

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Red exclamation mark / red fading Apple logo

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    caught a prism the other day!!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Metal strap + Black case to make the S6 Product Red go with formal wear

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Apple Watch order disappeared?!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Just want to know if this happened to anyone else before: I ordered my Apple Watch 6 on September 22. Until yesterday it showed that the order was still processing, but it should arrive at october 9. Now i checked and the Apple Store says that there are no current orders (or have been) and currently there are no orders possible. Is this just a bug or could my order have been cancelled somehow!?

    submitted by /u/koality_03
    [link] [comments]

    I had placed my order on 16th september and it is estimated that it will deliver it by 8th october , but apple still hasn’t deducted any money from my account. Is it normal or should i cancel it and order it again?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Wow does it feel good, I said I was gonna come back better after I deleted my activity by accident and well...doing awesome so far.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    I didn’t pay too much attention to my rings yesterday and fell asleep and accidentally broke a 60 day streak... Damn I only had 28 calories left

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Help me identify this watch band please!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Apple Watch Series 3 auto rebooting

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Hi. I'm using the Apple Watch series 3 38mm. After updating it to the latest watchOS 7, my watch keeps on rebooting itself. It reboots about 3-4 times per day. Anyone else experiencing the same issue ?

    submitted by /u/Satiish14
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my Watch sometimes vibrate for no apparent reason?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    I'm not talking about phantom vibrations I know what they are and this is definitely not that. It is a very harshly vibrated sequence of morse code. Sometimes it is S.O.S but sometimes it is other patterns, I do not know morse code so I'm not sure what they mean. I almost always turn my watch on to see if it is a notification but it never is, it just shows my watch face. When I press the digital crown to try and stop it it just takes me to the home screen and the vibrations continue. Anyone have any idea what this is? I've had this since I got my watch (about a year and a half ago) Edit: I will be putting all sequences of vibrations here: •••••••• - - - - - ••••••••

    submitted by /u/The_Lord_Of_Time0
    [link] [comments]

    A fifteen year old’s band collection with new Series 6.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    PSA: You can set custom stand and exercise goals in WatchOS 7

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    screenshots here

    I haven't seen much mention of this anywhere, and I doubt most other people know of this so I'm sure this new feature has been under the radar for awhile. I'm sure this will be a big deal for beginners wanting to get back in shape, and people looking to push themselves even more.

    submitted by /u/CerberusTheWise
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel