• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Apple Help I can't find Facetime on my XR. Went to download it and i get this message. My region is set to Canada and this is a Canadian model. Any idea how to fix this ? Thank you.

    Apple Help I can't find Facetime on my XR. Went to download it and i get this message. My region is set to Canada and this is a Canadian model. Any idea how to fix this ? Thank you.


    I can't find Facetime on my XR. Went to download it and i get this message. My region is set to Canada and this is a Canadian model. Any idea how to fix this ? Thank you.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Is it normal for a repair guy to ask for the password of your MacBook to check if it works?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    I sent it in to repair the keyboard, and now they emailed me asking me for my password. I thought you could check if the keyboard worked without the password. They're an Authorized Apple Repair Center btw, so I'm confused.

    submitted by /u/cottagecow
    [link] [comments]

    2012 Retina MBP 15 inch will not come on. Found two blinking lights on hardrive+fan spinning. Can’t find anything online about this.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Why can't family sharing be stopped?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Why can't family sharing be stopped? I am a family organizer, and my family are all adults. When I tried to remove them, the system warns me that"the action can't be completed at this time"

    https://i.loli.net/2020/10/10/Hb8lifrZ2CS5WDs.png

    https://i.loli.net/2020/10/10/M9QoGKydHxtP1J6.png

    submitted by /u/Paris_lily1998
    [link] [comments]

    Cleaning “Connected Apps”

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to remove apps completely from this list?

    https://i.imgur.com/upWeQ10.jpg

    When AppleTV app was initially released I was curious and installed (and connected) all of them. Now I've removed most of them and trying to get rid of this

    https://i.imgur.com/WTmzKEt.jpg

    Disconnecting does not help, and it's very annoying.

    submitted by /u/vpol
    [link] [comments]

    New Mac user here, question re Mac Pro 2010

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    currently have 24 gb of ram in 4gb sticks, have 2 empty slots, can I add 2 x 8gb sticks or higher?

    https://preview.redd.it/v8zlwibkh5s51.png?width=698&format=png&auto=webp&s=e950b2cedecacf8029b190651a3657b1a54a3935

    submitted by /u/ComplexWitness
    [link] [comments]

    If I make edits to a photo in the Photos app, will the original disappear after a certain amount of time?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    I can revert to the original photo, but I'm not sure how long that option will last. Should I make duplicates and then edit the photos.

    submitted by /u/redanake
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 Battery Drain

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I installed iOS 14.0.1 on my iPhone X about a week ago, and now the battery is completely drained (goes from 100% to 0%) in about 3 hours! The battery health of my phone is 86%, so I know the battery isn't the problem. The phone was working perfectly before the iOS update and as per Apple's directions I've erased the content from my iPhone and factory reset but it hasn't solved the problem. What other steps can I take to fix this battery issue?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/zfjweiohfwehognfw
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone know what this is? it only happens in full screen mode?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    iPhone interference

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Why does my ipad stop working temporarily when my iPhone i on?

    submitted by /u/ZergDestroyer87
    [link] [comments]

    Finder layout is messed up and AirDrop is missing

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Hi,

    For some reason, my Finder looks very weird and not what it's supposed to. I want it to go back with how it looks in standard instead of only having like 3 options in my sidebar. My AirDrop is also missing no matter what I do searching it in Spotlight or applications it just doesn't exist. I don't have any problems airdropping things from my phone to my laptop after turning Bluetooth on, on my laptop. Any help would be appreciated!

    I marked my applications out just to remain as anonymous as possible, here's an image of what my Finder currently looks like!

    https://preview.redd.it/4sln331cz5s51.jpg?width=1575&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=cc48b425bb979aaf00598b4c08357e0d3d519efc

    submitted by /u/VentSauxe
    [link] [comments]

    Covenant Eyes nightmare

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Purchased a 2006 MacBook on eBay, loaded with Leopard, Mic Office, and to my odd surprise ... you guessed it, Covenant Eyes. The seller did a reset and claimed he didn't know Cov Eyes could still be on there. I won't fault him. I hope he's still making good with God on not touching his silly willy. Anyway, the uninstall codes and processes never worked because it's Version 1. So, I went in, right click on CovEyes, selected "Show Package Contents" — deleted everything in there and any other trace of it on my hard drive, restarted, emptied recycle bin, and it was gone! But now, I cannot use my WiFi at all. I go into Safari, try to go to any website, and nothing loads. Any ideas? I was given a test login for CovEyes early in the (unsuccessful) uninstall process and that got Safari to work, but not that I've deleted it completely, and Safari will not work. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/LockerCombo263422
    [link] [comments]

    Battery drainage after the recent update

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    So after I've downloaded the newest update my battery is draining so fast. Within an hour, it'll drop from 100% to 70% with me barely being on it. I contacted Apple and they recommended me to get a battery replacement. I've also seen people say that if you completely reset your phone it will fix it. Has anyone dealt with this? Will resetting my phone actually fix the battery issue or do I need to get a replacement? Also my maximum capacity is 84%.

    submitted by /u/tandish20
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use my iPad Pro to update my Airpods Pro?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    I have iPadOS 14 installed, but I've been reading online and confused as to if my iPad can update my Airpods Pro. I don't have an iPhone, but my sister does. But I wanted to know firsthand if my iPad can update them

    submitted by /u/CVerse_
    [link] [comments]

    Power button only works when held (iPad Mini 4)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    I recently got my iPad Mini 4 back from a screen repair, but something was off: when I tap the power button, the iPad doesn't do anything, but if I hold it, the "power off" switch appears. Is there a setting that could fix this, or a way to reconfigure home button controls to replace Siri with a "sleep" function? I only need an alternative to the sleep button, so is it possible to make an on-screen sleep button?

    submitted by /u/Gage12354
    [link] [comments]

    When I enter my password in it loaded in after like 15 minutes to this black screen

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    PLEASE FIX my iphone SE 1st gen wont restore in dfu mode or recovery mode i tried 3utools and itunes

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    so the story my iphone SE was rebooting every few secs so i decided to restore it nope it failed after ike 50 times trying difrent modes and software i just gave up and wrote about it here so ya i just have a lifeless phone sitting in my hands like a brick

    submitted by /u/iphones2g
    [link] [comments]

    Contacts and Messages syncing

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Does anyone know why my text messages and contacts arent syncing between my iphone and macbook? I just got my macbook and all of my messages and contacts have not synced properly! Is it maybe because I don;t have any icloud storage space? I had a previous macbook and having no icloud storage didnt change anything but I do remember it took some days for everything to sync. Help!

    submitted by /u/andypineda
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t i turn turn airplay on?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Assistance needed, stuck with these messages for 2 days, searching online yields no results. 2011 mbp 13 (Catalina w/dosdude patch). Deleted chrome and these appear when emptying trash. Thanks

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Some problems with ios 14.0.1

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    I need help

    So I installed ios 14 on my iphone 11 a couple of weeks ago and at first everything was fine but now my earphones disconnect all the time (worked after i restarted my phone) and my charger doesn't work(restarting didn't help). When i plug my charger it works for a couple of mins (and heats the second i plug it) and then says that my phone doesn't support the device. Rn it's magically charging but my charger is burning. I read that other people have the same problem but none have a solution other than buying a new battery. Pls answer bc if my phone dies and doesn't turn on again I won't be able to see the replies.

    submitted by /u/vanessa_24x
    [link] [comments]

    App keeps crashing

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    I have a game called Armed Heist that keeps crashing every time I open it. All my other apps are fine, it's just this one app that keeps crashing. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/mdvalt
    [link] [comments]

    Can family sharing be turned on without one party knowing?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    My dad receives text receipts when I purchase something using my private Apple ID.

    Example:

    260 Diamond In-App Purchase [Redacted] iPhone Write a Review | Report a Problem ¥30.00

    But on my iPhone it doesn't show that I am part of any families. Could he be using family sharing without me knowing? If so how do I turn this off?

    submitted by /u/Circe08
    [link] [comments]

    Twice the notification

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    2.5 vs 2.8 Processor

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    I have a Mid 2015 MacBook Pro 15-inch with a 2.8 inside the logic board doesn't work because the ram is bad. Would I notice much. Difference if I went to a 2.5ghz instead? I do graphics and development stuff.

    submitted by /u/mkenzie87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel