• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    iOS Beta This is what a battery widget should be.

    iOS Beta This is what a battery widget should be.


    This is what a battery widget should be.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    New emoji is in 14.2 beta 2!! Enjoy your Bubble Tea��

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    [Release] iOS & iPadOS 14.2 Dev Beta 2

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Apple Maps Ratings added in Settings

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    iOS 14.2 b2 Music Player edited again

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    [iOS 14.2 beta 2] Blood oxygen setup now supported

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    In 14.2 beta 1 the option was not available.

    submitted by /u/Blainezab
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 14 beta 2] Browser and Mail defaults back to Apple after a reboot of your device

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    I figured the fixes in iOS 14.0.1 would be in here, but I guess not.

    submitted by /u/coolaaron88
    [link] [comments]

    iOS & iPadOS 14.2 Beta 2 Release Notes

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    [14.2] Has the background always changed with the music in the control center controls for music ?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    [Beta 14.2] Shazam found with control center button are not saved on anywhere.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    I found several songs with shazam button on control center which that new feature on beta 14.2. and they are not saved on library tab on shazam app. so if i dismiss the notifications, they're just gone! hope this getting better anytime soon.

    submitted by /u/rua29
    [link] [comments]

    latest iPad Pro has issues charging iOS 14.2

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    my iPad seems to not charge when plugged in, a restart seems to fix it and it was working perfectly fine until i updated it. Using the cable and charger that came in the box with it.

    submitted by /u/Atemycashews
    [link] [comments]

    Is this new in 14.2? Headphone Accommodations accessible in the Hearing button in Control Center. Super Transparency on demand ftw

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    [Discussion] The photo permission management on 14.2 Public Beta seems rather broken

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    I select some photos for the app to have permission to. Then when I want to add new photos I can't because there's no prompt. Apps that have a way to manage access don't seem to notice the new photos you have it access to (admittedly based on one app) or have a completely different photo to the one you picked. If you give access to all photos you then lose the ability to search them. There must be a better way to do this

    submitted by /u/Luna259
    [link] [comments]

    Does iOS 14.2 b2 support iPhone XR/11?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Question about upgrading the DB 14.2

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Would I be able to update my phone to 14.2 DB and leave my Apple Watch on the main watchOS 7.0.1 release? Or would I have to update both? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/mezapablo
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Create Smart Playlists without having to use iTunes.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Siri suggestions/tips inside of apps now? B14.2

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Visual Voicemail w/ transcription IOS 14.2b2 dev

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I know this isn't necessarily a new feature, but I've never had it before. I'm with Telstra in Australia and have woken up to discover visual voicemail turned on with transcription. I haven't organised anything with my carrier, and don't know if Apple have or if they're just dealing with my voicemail themselves.

    submitted by /u/mucello23
    [link] [comments]

    Not getting iPadOS 14.2 b2 on iPad mini 5

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Tried restarting

    It has lots of storage

    I'm b1

    I'm on WiFi

    submitted by /u/Daniel-Springer
    [link] [comments]

    [IOS14.2 B2] Shortcuts widget bug not corrected with B2

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Somehow 14.2b2 doesn’t inspire great confidence in its ability to improve widget reliability. This just as I unlock my phone for the first time after the upgrade. And it won’t update.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Update: Battery Health dropping from 98% to 88% iPhone 11 Pro. Any thoughts?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Before joining the Beta Program with my iPhone 11 Pro, battery life was 98% and it dropped to 88%. (See other post)Since I'm not the only one seeing a dramatic battery drop after iOs14 Beta I did some tests. I did what follow both on my iPhone 11Pro and my iPhone 7. - Clean install of iOS14GM via iTunes .ipsw - Installed iMazing to check battery health. Unfortunately the battery life was still 88% on my iPhone 11Pro and there were no variations on my iPhone 7. Here is the link of the screenshot of both phones connected to iMazing to give you an overview of the native battery health kit and the raw datas which iMazing reads.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/VsuGH0W

    Any thoughts?

    P.S: I disabled 'Optimized battery charging' only for testing with iMazing otherwise always stayed on.

    submitted by /u/DonnieDixon
    [link] [comments]

    WatchOS restating loop on latest update

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Has anyone else experienced this? Was driving and felt my wrist getting hot. Looked at my watch and it was rebooting. From then on it NEVER worked properly again. It was stuck rebooting over and over til the battery drained. Charged it up and back to rebooting til battery dies. Tried hard resetting, when it was on long enough to restore to factory settings with regular non beta OS it allowed me to do that and upon booting up it went back on the restart loop. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Pusher87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel