• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    iPhone Daily Tech Support Thread - [September 29]

    iPhone Daily Tech Support Thread - [September 29]


    Daily Tech Support Thread - [September 29]

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support thread for /r/iphone.

    Have a question you need answered? Ask away! Please remember to adhere to our rules, which can be found in the sidebar. As usual, if you have a serious issue with the subreddit, please contact the moderators directly.

    Please be informed that any questions about bypassing iCloud lock, or anything similar that may infer that you are trying to get access to a locked iPhone, are no longer allowed and will be removed. Thank you.

    Join our Discord room for support:

    Discord

    Note: Comments are sorted by /new for your convenience.

    This is the previous archive of all previous "Daily Tech Support" threads. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"Daily Tech Support Thread" author:"AutoModerator"] (without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    Here is a previous archive of all previous "Weekly Tech Support" threads, which has now changed to Daily Tech Support Thread. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"Weekly Tech Support Thread" author:"AutoModerator"] (without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Leaker: 'iPhone 12 mini' and iPhone 12 Storage Capacities Start at 64GB, Pro Models at 128GB

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    Epic’s decision to bypass Apple’s App Store policies were dishonest, says US judge

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    I did some researches and I found out how this tool works and how you can prevent it. See short explanation in comments.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    iPhone 12 Production Lines at Foxconn's Zhengzhou Factory in China Running '24 Hours a Day'

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    Google Maps dark theme is finally starting to roll out, a year after it was first teased

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    New app: iOS 14 home screen widgets with nearly invisible app name/label.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    New app: iOS 14 home screen widgets with nearly invisible app name/label.

    Our new app (already available on the App Store) can be used to create iOS 14 home screen widgets containing any user-selected picture. Unique feature: the app name is -•- (Dash Dot Dash), so there is no distracting label/app name, just -•- below the image. What features would you add to our app?

    App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1533706044

    Screenshot of -•- (Dash Dot Dash)

    submitted by /u/efracsoftware
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta say, now that I’ve had iOS 14 for a couple weeks on my iPhone 11, I’ve lost interest in iPhone 12.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    I'm not a "must upgrade each year!" person, but over the years I've chosen to replace my iPhone with the next generation 7 or 8 times. This was largely driven by the way that Apple would announce the new iPhone and wait a while to release the new version of iOS, so I would closely associate the new iOS with the new iPhone. But with no confirmation about iPhone 12's hardware (other than the rumored sizes) my new tech lust has been largely sated.

    submitted by /u/ryanasimov
    [link] [comments]

    Phone addiction: Toggle grayscale mode on your iPhone – but fast!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    I accidentally broke the sleep shortcuts menu

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Battery and connectivity bugs continues to haunt iPhone users even after iOS 14.0.1 update

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    How long can an iPhone 7 record video for?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    I'm concerned about my rooming coming into my room and don't have a security/spy cam, so I left my iPhone 7 recording in my room when I left. When I came back the video had stopped recording after a duration of 1 hour and 19 minutes. There was only about two gigs left of storage space and I thought maybe it stopped recording due to a lack of space? It's either it stopped recording due to a lack of space or someone came in my room, stopped the recording and edited the video. If someone can give me some info it would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/HardestVato
    [link] [comments]

    Battery

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    So I have an iPhone 11 base model and I purchased it near October end so when close to the release date. So i checked my battery and I saw that my maximum capacity is 95%. Should I be concerned because I don't know what it is. I am not very techy at this stuff lol.

    submitted by /u/DERPYKING98
    [link] [comments]

    Mail App for iOS?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Hi!

    I like the native mail app of the iphone but it gets really messy when viewing long threads. Can you guys recommend an alternative maill app? Preferably something with manual fetch just like the native app.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/callis213
    [link] [comments]

    Caviar pays tribute to the Apple I with a custom iPhone 12

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Whats your experience been guys?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    What home items are you guys automating with iphone and iwatch?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    What are some that you feel are a necessity? Cause I haven't seen a real need to use this function.

    submitted by /u/jojow77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel