• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    iPad Microsoft Begins Beta Testing Trackpad Support in Word and Excel Apps for iPad

    iPad Microsoft Begins Beta Testing Trackpad Support in Word and Excel Apps for iPad


    Microsoft Begins Beta Testing Trackpad Support in Word and Excel Apps for iPad

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Guys YouTube FINALLY has keyboard support. Thank god

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Adorama recently changed iPad Air 4 shipping to 31st October

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Apple was kinda right. My next computer (this one) is not a computer. I’m loving it so far ❤️

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    What team do you play for?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Exact Date and Time for IPad Air 4 pre order in UK?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Does anyone know, I really don't want to miss out on the first batch?

    submitted by /u/motama76
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a use for the custom Gestures in settings?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    In settings you can make custom gestures but i cant find anywhere to use them. I was hoping to be able to open apps with a custom gesture but i dont know if its possible. if it isnt it should be. I tried looking in shortcuts but couldn't find anything related to it

    submitted by /u/sourorangeYT
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard for Ipad air 3

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Which keyboards are compatible with ipad air 3 friends? I could not find a suitable keyboard. I am thinking of taking and using what belongs to another model

    submitted by /u/kofte3535
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone tried Woolie Magnetic Sleeve?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Hey, has anyone tried Woolie Magnetic Sleeve, how does it comapre it nedrelow Magic Sleeve?

    They are much cheaper option, and depending on the product, i think 100$ is too much to ask for sleeve, especially for unknown brand.

    https://woolie.shop/ Btw it costs 60USD which is 90 SGD

    submitted by /u/CorrectCurrent
    [link] [comments]

    Online Web Archive in Outlook?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Hi all, Where I work, we use Outlook (Exchange?) as our email client. Currently working from home, I like to use my iPad, but have come across the problem of being able to access my "Online Archive" from the Outlook app. Does anyone else have this problem or have a solution to it besides checking your email through the browser? It makes it difficult only being able to access the emails that are sitting in my Inbox. Does anyone have a substitute client that they prefer for Outlook perhaps? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jgaribay805
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Releases Second Betas of iOS 14.2 and iPadOS 14.2 to Developers With Music Recognition Toggle for Control Center

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Weather widget

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I noticed that the weather widget shows a very different country than mine! What happened? Is it a bug or what? If not how can I change it back to my country :)

    submitted by /u/BananneRedOne
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad Case + Stand looks cool

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Why do people believe this site about the iPad Air 4 release date even when they haven’t shipped the iPad 8 yet considering every other place has shipped them and people already have the iPad 8? This is literally screaming false and inaccurate.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Best iPad for Music Creation & Composition | iPad Buying Guide for Musicians & Composers (2020)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    Air 4 vs Pro Value

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Trying not to get flagged by automod so excuse the shitty grammar/word choices:

    Air 4 is 6 hundo, Pro is 800 hundo.

    Pro has the student disc making it 750 + airpods(lets say 100 value - retails 159) making the total approx 650.

    Isn't the Pro just way better value for only 50 dollah more? Better screen(120hz) and A12z seems to be better overall than the A14, plus more base storage.

    No clue if the Air4 is getting the same promotion when it launches so we will have to wait and see but if not then the Pro is clearly the one to get, keep in mind the promotion ends on 10/12 though.

    submitted by /u/coffeemakespoopoo
    [link] [comments]

    I Posted the Bow Fairy previously, here's the fully completed image. This commission project taught me alot and was very fun.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Why does an iPad shuts down and shows the low battery screen if it is charged 100%?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    In the last two weeks I've had this problem. Every morning at 6AM I wake up with my device charged up to 100% and start using it in Spotify for twenty minutes, here the iPad still works fine and shows that it still has 100%. Then, I leave my iPad unplugged on my desk for an 1 hour; with all apps closed (including Spotify).

    Then, when I pick up again the device, I can unlock it and open an app for 20 seconds, until the device automatically shuts down even when the battery icon displayed 100%, then I press the power button to turn on the device again, but I meet with the low battery screen that has the lighting charger image.

    When I plug again my iPad to the charger, it automatically turns on, displaying 100% battery charge. If I unplug the device, and use it for 20 seconds it powers off again.

    However, if I unplug it and leave it alone for an undetermined time, the iPad magically works again as normal at 1pm-2pm and the battery lasts me throughout the day.

    Why is this happening?

    I am not sure if the temperature is a factor involved into this, because where I live, the temperature is over 16ºC. According to Apple's website, any iOS device works well between the range of 0ºC-35ºC. Nonetheless, I discovered that if I plug my iPad while the App Store updates my apps, the device gets hotter and if I unplug it, it works well.

    submitted by /u/Name-L
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Air

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Which Apple Keyboard is most beneficial to get with the new iPad Air?

    submitted by /u/rapraider
    [link] [comments]

    MyScript Nebo Nextcloud?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Can anyone in here that owns Nebo check if it supports Nextcloud?

    I couldn't find anything online.

    Also, if you know of any other note taking apps like nebo that support Nextcloud, please tell me.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Zarkex01
    [link] [comments]

    Fingers hurt while using the trackpad on magic keyboard

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    This is probably sounds weird. I have been using the iPad with the magic keyboard as my main computer for a while now. I love It so far, but after only using the trackpad, and using it a lot, my fingers kind of hurt. It's probably because they stay in the same position a lot. This has never happened to me with any other device. I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the size of the trackpad.

    Does anyone share this experience or am I the only weirdo? Also, for those of you who use a mouse, which one do you use?

    submitted by /u/Tuckerus
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for MS Office Alternative (No Subs)?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    I just bought my wife an Apple iPad Pro with the (ridiculously over-priced!) "Magic Keyboard", which she'll be using for a laptop replacement... She has a laptop of course, but rarely uses it, due to the convenience of a tablet.

    Microsoft Office isn't too bad - but the subscription model is disappointing, and we're not convinced it's worth the ~AU$100 / year (~US$71 / year) Microsoft are asking.

    What are the best Microsoft Office alternatives available for Apple iPadOS - without a subscription (we're happy to buy an application for a one-off fee, however)?

    My wife will primarily use said productivity suite it for regularly editing / viewing documents and occasionally editing / viewing presentations; she also wants to learn to use spreadhseets, so something which is compatible with Microsoft Excel's formats is essential. Native OpenDocument Format support is preferable, but not essential.

    Looking forward to what suggestions this subredit can provide...

    submitted by /u/gregory_opera
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else get confused with app names for iPadOS and macOS? I love working with the Apple ecosystem, but I always end up searching the ‘wrong’ app when switching between Mac and iPad.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel