• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    iPhoneX iPhone X vs iPhone Xs

    iPhoneX iPhone X vs iPhone Xs


    iPhone X vs iPhone Xs

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Hi, I am thinking of buying an iPhone and I was just wondering if I should go with the iPhone x or xs?

    In my country, you could get a used iPhone x for around 400$ and the xs for around 450-500$. Is it worth the money to go for the iPhone xs in the long term, or should I just save some money and go for the x instead?

    submitted by /u/elondrakdrypare
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Guys Erm I got a problem and can u guys help me it’s about my camera. I don’t know why but suddenly whenever I open the camera app there’s a black screen and when I take a photo it crashes the app please help

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    Vertical green lines after a small drop

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Hey you probably heard about this issue before but they seem to be only on the corner in the videos I watched. After a very small drop 40-50cm my phone got 2 vertical lines which are light green on the right middle of my phone. Also a very thin strip of bright green next to one of the bigger vertical lines.

    I went to some repair your phone thing and they said I needed a new screen just wanted to check here if that statement is actually true.

    Thanks for your time :)

    submitted by /u/Dry_Grape_4309
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible I got water damage from drops of sweat? Iphone X in a boot loop

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Yesterday it was 98 degrees F and I walked downtown wearing leggings. I was mostly holding my phone but I also put it down the side of my leggings I'd done it multiple times before with no issues and I don't have pockets.

    When I got home it was still working, checked message notifications, went to get some snacks, and then suddenly my Iphone was in a boot loop.

    and weirdly, when I took the case off there were like 2 drops of what seemed to be water at the bottom of my case *behind it, and on the iphone. The reason it seemed like water is because it was cold and very thin. But there is no explanation for it so I'm saying it was probably sweat.

    I dried it off, and then I ended up putting it in a rice bag (wraped in tissue first) for 14 hours.

    It's still in the boot loop :(

    Another thing to mention is the back screen has a crack (from the first day I bought it)

    and the front screen has been fixed once.

    Thanks for any advice!

    submitted by /u/stupilll
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel