• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    Apple Help Why does my pictures have a white “ ! “ on them in the lower right hand side? It’s not letting me send any pictures saying they can’t be downloaded

    Apple Help Why does my pictures have a white “ ! “ on them in the lower right hand side? It’s not letting me send any pictures saying they can’t be downloaded


    Why does my pictures have a white “ ! “ on them in the lower right hand side? It’s not letting me send any pictures saying they can’t be downloaded

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    I have a late 2015 MacBook Air and one side of the screen is all glitched out for some reason, I tried resetting the PRAM and ran a diagnostics test that yielded no results. HELP PLEASE!!!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    MacBook Air wont turn on but the charging sound comes on when I plug it in.. HELP

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    Does anyone knows where are this icons from? (I found them in an old 93’ Macintosh commercial)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    My MacBook’s Apple logo became yellowish. Anyone knows how to fix it?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Issue with Powering Down my iPhone XS

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    I have an IPhone XS and for some reason recently I haven't been able to shutdown the phone. Earlier today I tried to shut down my phone because my keyboard was acting up. The sliding bar that appears after holding the volume button and power button will not slide. If anyone has any ideas on how to help me that would be very appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/Enabledgolem
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my MacBook Air losing WiFi capabilities whenever I connect an external display? Regardless of whether it's a monitor through my Anker dock, or my iPad wirelessly Airplaying as a second display, WiFi just dies whenever I try and utilise a second screen? Any ideas?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    What is this grey bar on the screen time next to the orange bar (I have used settings a lot so is it that?)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    So I have a glitch with the files app

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    When I downloaded something from safari it went to my download but then I accidentally deleted it and I wen to recently deleted and I didn't see it and also the old stuff that I deleted where still there even after I confirmed their deletion So basically my problem is that when I delete something it doesn't show in recently deleted And for some weird reason some old files are there and when I delete those and the go out of the app and go back In it I still find the there Just to clarify I'm using a iPad Air 2 running iOS 13.4

    submitted by /u/FFAFan27
    [link] [comments]

    Can't sign in to iMessage

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Hello,I just changed my e-mail-address on my Apple ID and now when I want to activate iMessage on my iPhone X I get the message, that my password is wrong. On my iPad (which I just bought today) there is no problem to activate iMessage with my Apple-ID. I also changed my password but that didn't help. Does anyone have a clue how to fix that? Both devices are on iOS (iPadOS) 14 beta 3.

    submitted by /u/abb0r
    [link] [comments]

    Is iPhone 6 stuck with IOS 12?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    My helper needs an App that requires IOS 13, but there doesn't appear to be an option to upgrade to IOS 13 https://s.natalian.org/2020-08-02/iphone6.jpeg

    Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/kai
    [link] [comments]

    How do I know if I have a virus on iPhone?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    What is causing this in recovery partition?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    My mackbook doesnt have OS

    Whenever i try to use icloud.com this happens:

    https://i.imgur.com/o1g0p4H.jpg

    submitted by /u/KnowledgeResidence
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Photos suddenly removed from iPhone?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, my dad's photos from his gallery were suddenly removed from his iPhone. Before that, my younger sister received all of his pictures on her iPhone, but she deleted it all. Now, we woke up to find out there are no pictures left on my dad's phone and were replaced by my younger sister's, is there any way to bring it back? my dad seems so disappointed because the pictures were mostly documents, family vacations, and pictures of his mom.

    edit: checked icloud, literally the only things left is the photos of my sister and her shitty kpop memes i am livid rn

    submitted by /u/Marikuroo
    [link] [comments]

    How do I can screen - recording on my iPad? Can't even swipe my screen to Control Center! My device is iPad Air 3 Wifi+ 64GB. P.S: Please explain this in Vietnamese.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    My macbook air will not turn on!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Help!! My MacBook Air wont turn on

    So I tried to turn on my MacBook Air (2017 version) and it allowed me to log in but as it finished up the login, the screen went completely black and powered off. From there I could not turn it on, charge it, or anything in between. I don't know what to do please help !!

    submitted by /u/PaulieTheStank
    [link] [comments]

    Spotify App/ Songs on iPod Touch 4?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Out of pure nostalgia I've felt like giving my old iPod a use but I cant install the spotify app to it. Won't even prompt me to install and older version after installing it on my iPad. I know spotify lets you download music but I've heard that used a proprietary format and the Spotify to iPod thing itunes has doesnt work with the touch lineup. Is there any other way or am I sol?

    submitted by /u/gamingpron0t
    [link] [comments]

    Message stuck/won’t sync from iCloud on iPhone XS Max running iOS 13.6.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    I'm at my wits end. I've tried all forms of troubleshooting I can find. Restarted the phone. Hard restarted. Turned off WiFi. Logged out of iCloud on my iPhone. Logged back in. Turned off the Messaged toggle in iCloud settings.

    I do however get a prompt saying "error unable to update icloud settings at this time" when trying to "disable and delete" messages in iCloud > Manage Storage.

    I know this question is asked a lot, just hoping to find some clarity. Any help will be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/101254514
    [link] [comments]

    After I turn on my MacBook from sleep mode, the keyboard and trackpad become unresponsive for 60-90 seconds, and I get this popup. Can someone help with this? (Model- Pro 16 2019)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Tracking message help, I’ve been waiting about 4/5 weeks for this to arrive I know it says between 31st and 7th but I’m impatient with this message how long does it usually take to arrive?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Question about overheating macbook pro 2019

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Hey y'all so i bought a new macbook pro 2019 like 2 months ago the one with the touch pad after my 2015 one called it a night, and ive been really loving it but this last week or so the fan has started to spin at wild speeds like it sounds like a jet turbine it's absolutely ridiculous. This happens regardless of what im doing like watching youtube or rendering photos or just simply doing something for a client in photoshop. This never happened before on my old mac and its super frustrating and im wondering if somethings wrong with it 😥 does anyone know what might be up ? Also a side question is the mac suposed to have 2 fans running at the same time ? Because whenever the fan turns on its only one fan and its on the right side 😳 Sorry for the awful English but i dont know where else to ask for help since when i called apple they just told me i must have to many programs running in the back which i dont :/

    submitted by /u/Alexis-primrose
    [link] [comments]

    Recover Deleted Text Conversations without iCloud Backup?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    I believe I may have accidentally deleted a text conversation from my iPhone XR. I haven't been backing up my phone to iCloud because of an excess of data, so I can't recover the texts using an iCloud backup either. The text conversation DOES show up on my Apple Watch though (which I assume is because the Messages apps of the two devices aren't synced to the Cloud currently?) I deleted these texts within the last few days.

    Is there any way for me to get these texts back? I've been seeing some third-party software that claims to be able to scan your iPhone and recover deleted texts without the need to use an iCloud backup but I'm not sure if any of them are legit. Has anyone else used a third-party software and been successful (or have any other solutions)?

    submitted by /u/IncisiveAction
    [link] [comments]

    Charging Phone With 12w Power Adapter

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    If I charge my iPhone with a 12w power adapter that comes with my iPad, will it damage my iPhones battery?

    submitted by /u/iGweekzAwot_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Install bootcamp on half of external drive?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    I've watched a few 9to5 Mac videos on how to install bootcamp on an external drive. In the videos they only show how to use the full drive (1TB) by erasing everything and dedicating the entire drive to windows. I'm trying to use a 2TB drive, but only want to dedicate 1TB of it to windows. What part of the process do I do this in, and how? Anybody know? Can't find answer anywhere else online...

    submitted by /u/TheTVEditor
    [link] [comments]

    Child charged over 300$ worth on IAP

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    So my wonderful kid purchased a lot of in game items for a stupid app and set me back over 300$. Anyways so I ask for a refund for the THIRTY FIVE ITEMS and they all said not eligible for refund. They then stated they can review further and I gave them a reason that it should be refunded. Is there anything else I can do I get my money back? I'm kinda dead in the water here.

    submitted by /u/frogiimp4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel