• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    iPhoneX Biggest problem I have with my X is all my accidental screenshots because of the button placement

    iPhoneX Biggest problem I have with my X is all my accidental screenshots because of the button placement


    Biggest problem I have with my X is all my accidental screenshots because of the button placement

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Issue: iMessages not syncing to new iPhone

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Recently I got a new iPhone X running iOS 12.3.1, and I set it up as a new phone. The messages from my old iPhone 6S+ are not showing up on the new phone. I turned on iMessage inside iCloud settings for both phones, and the 6S+ showed a progress bar inside the Messages app showing it was syncing to iCloud. it has been 10 hours, and nothing has shown up on the iPhone X.

    When I go to toggle off iMessage syncing for iCloud settings on the iPhone X, it says "messages are not done downloading" giving me the option to disable and download messages.

    What should I do?

    submitted by /u/Honmeg
    [link] [comments]

    2 years old but still gets 6 h SOT. Best phone ever!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel