• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    iPad As much as I love MacBooks, iPads are my favorite ‘do-it-all’ portable machines that I can use as a laptop replacement at home and a stellar sheet music reader when I’m working, among other things.

    iPad As much as I love MacBooks, iPads are my favorite ‘do-it-all’ portable machines that I can use as a laptop replacement at home and a stellar sheet music reader when I’m working, among other things.


    As much as I love MacBooks, iPads are my favorite ‘do-it-all’ portable machines that I can use as a laptop replacement at home and a stellar sheet music reader when I’m working, among other things.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    I don’t like using a lot of colour for my notes, so here’s a screenshot of a page from my chem “notebook”!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Has anyone peeled off a dbrand skin from your Keyboard Folio or Magic Keyboard?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    I saw that dbrand has started selling Magic Keyboard skins and they look pretty good, but i'm not super excited to see what a $20 sticker does to a $350 keyboard though. Has anyone peeled off any skin form a Smart Folio or Magic Keyboard?

    submitted by /u/Miguelcisnerosp
    [link] [comments]

    How Often do you Replace Your Matte Screen Protector for Writing?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Hi! I am a student and I got an ipad pro for school in May with a matte "paperlike" (not the official brand name) screen protector. I write on it practically every day for a few hours and it is now really worn down and no longer "paperlike." Since I have been only using the screen protector for about 3 months, I wanted to know if this is normal or too soon to replace it. So I wanted to know, for all who write a lot with the iPad with a matte paperlike screen protector, how often do you replace yours once it is worn out? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/thecreativecat81
    [link] [comments]

    Apple iPad Air 2020: New Report Suggests Dramatic Feature Changes

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Alternative to Blender for iPad (7th gen)?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    I hope this is the correct r/ for this post. I just got an iPad (7th gen), 128GB and I'm setting it up as a graphic design tool. Is there an alternative to Blender for the iPad? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you. Y'all stay well.

    submitted by /u/SquirrelMoment
    [link] [comments]

    I recently bought a digital planner for my iPad and I’m obsessed with it! Now all aspects of my productivity system (Google Calendar, Notion, and planning) are in one place �� What productivity apps do you use for your iPad and how do you integrate all of them together?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    iPad Cases and long-term effects

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Curious how everyone protects their iPads! For reference, I have the Mini 5 with an Otterbox Defender case on it. Call me paranoid but I'm wondering if anyone who uses this case or others has seen any permanent marking on their device as a result of not cleaning it? In other words, do you leave the case on all the time or do you take it off for cleaning? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/giannifiore
    [link] [comments]

    Consistently been getting amazing battery life on my iPad 7th gen!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Maths: looking for advice on deciding about Notability, Goodnotes, Nebo, or anything else

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    Hey folks, I think I read and watched most of the experiences with using the most common notetaking applications, but I'd like a piece of advice from you about things I am not sure are available with those applications. Specifically, does anyone knows how to:

    1. Label drawings. Suppose to draw three histograms or some pie charts, and you want to label them A, B, and C to search by text
    2. Link a website to a handwritten word, to click and open it in the iPad browser
    3. Attach in a page a video frame or screengrab of a video playing in multi-tasking on half of the screen
    4. Write in a virtually infinite page simulating a blackboard
    5. Use a page color of blackboard
    6. Write mathematical formulas, selecting and exporting those in LaTeX
    7. Sketch a table of text data e.g. 5x5, or formula and search that text
    8. Export content to Markdown
    9. Export content to Apple Notes
    10. Backup to Dropbox, OneDrive, iCloud, or Google Drive

    I also use Dropbox Paper for text and maths.

    I'd like also to synchronize notes and audio. I know Notability can do it, but what about Goodnotes and the others? An example is Notion.

    Feel free to recommend other tools for doing that.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/aspublic
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite full port games on the iPad? What do you wish would get an iPad port? Are there any known plans for games coming to iPad soon?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    I've been playing civ 6 on my iPad 6th gen and it's still amazing to me that we have a complete port of the game running like a champ on this 2 year old base model iPad. I also have hyper light drifter which is obviously not nearly as resource intensive but also an incredible game!

    I wish they would do a port of Cities: Skylines. I think a nice laid-back game like that would lend itself really well to the Apple Pencil/touch controls. Would buy in a heartbeat!

    submitted by /u/juul_aint_cool
    [link] [comments]

    Please Help Me With Google Drive

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm new to the Apple ecosystem. I got an Air 3 because my Nexus 10 finally stopped working. Anyway, I'm trying to move some videos from google drive to my iPad to edit on iMovie. At one point I got one to move, but now it shows the others as just like a PDF. I don't know how to describe it. It's just a picture and it shows the file size. I did the "send to" and then save. I have plenty of space. Please let me know if I'm missing something. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/kctrevor
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy an Apple Pencil cover?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    I'll be buying the first gen Apple pencil. Considering that the pencil is slippery and I will write & draw a lot on my iPad, should I buy a cover for it or just a grip? I'm also debating whether I should buy a case with an Apple Pencil holder or the one without.

    Thanks in advance to whoever will answer to me!!

    P.S. pls do tell me if I should delete this and just comment on the "Should I buy" post, I'm pretty confused rn

    submitted by /u/HeneralaPluma
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel