• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 11, 2020

    iPhone Is there a way to filter out screenshots/saved internet content from the photos section of the camera roll?

    iPhone Is there a way to filter out screenshots/saved internet content from the photos section of the camera roll?


    Is there a way to filter out screenshots/saved internet content from the photos section of the camera roll?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    When I click photos when in "photos" I'm hoping to only see actual photographs (jpgs with metadata indicating it was taken with a camera in the very least) but I see a lot of saved internet content or screenshots that don't are not actual photographs. Is there a way to filter out screenshots and saved pics from the native iOS photos app?

    submitted by /u/MulhollandDrive
    [link] [comments]

    How to edit albums on the iPhone using Windows Surface Pro 7

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 11 128 GB and I have quite a few albums that are synced to my Macbook Air using iTunes/Photos. I'm seeking a way to transfer those albums and photos to the Surface and be able to edit them (add or delete images in the albums) and the changes reflected on the iPhone.

    I'm not sure how to sync albums on Windows, I've always used iTunes and (i)Photos on my Mac. All the saved albums on my iPhone can't be edited using the photos app on the Surface and I'm not sure how to view them on the Surface either.

    submitted by /u/northrelocated
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Stuck in Boot Loop (Repost)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    iPhone Stuck in Boot Loop:

    My iPhone was acting really weird recently so I decided to shut it off. Now it's stuck in a boot loop and hasn't turned back on. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Sushhie
    [link] [comments]

    Does Apple Maps or google maps use more battery on the phone?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    iPhone 11 Pro display not responsive

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I'm facing an issue where display is not responsive for a few seconds. This probem occurs usually when typing something on keyboard. Display freezes for few seconds, I can't lock the phone, I can't do literally anything for that few seconds.

    I've updated phone to the latest version yesterday. Problem was happening before and after updating ios.

    Tried restarting several times - same issue happening.

    Should I take phone to the service?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/sushibgd
    [link] [comments]

    Goddamn iCloud

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    This morning I restarted my phone and went to the photos app. Upon opening it I saw that my previous 1,000+ photos were down to 3 and then it slowly started climbing back up to around 800 and stopped. All my photos are rearranged, a lot of the recent ones are missing. I bought the 50GB plan a week or so ago and a previous version of my data should be stored there. My question is 1. How do I restore my phone to the way it was 2-3 days ago and 2. Is there anyway I can see what's on my iCloud before I restore it? Thank you all for your help!

    submitted by /u/BobTehUnicorn
    [link] [comments]

    I just purchased a new Iphone 11 pro max coming from a 8 Plus and I noticed everything on the screen has a yellowish/warm/amber tint to it. Is this normal?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Also rearranging apps is finnicky sometimes it will randomly throw me to a different page when all I was doing was moving a app to the middle of my screen no where near the edges for it to do that etc. I want to make sure if theres are just 11 problems or if its something I should take it back to the store for since we just got them two days ago.

    submitted by /u/VURORA
    [link] [comments]

    I just sold my iPhone 7plus and bought an x ,I have i cloud and backed upped my old phone but on my new phone I bearaly have any thing I lost my contacts and a bunch of other things can anyone help

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    iPhone 5 not restoring or updating

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Hello, I just got a iPhone 5 in a beautiful white colour. It has been sitting for a while, so it needs a restore. I tried to restore it, it gave me an unknown error "2009". I tried to update the phone (it apparently was on iOS 9) and the same error code popped up. The phone has a bad battery, so it dies when I unplug it. The computer I'm using is a Dell, running the newest version of Windows. I've tried what Apple suggests you do with that error code and nothing works. I'm wondering if I have to replace the battery. It's a beautiful thing so I really would like it to work. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/xhonkychateaux
    [link] [comments]

    What is the easiest, safest way to transfer data from my old iphone to a new one without restoring the new phone?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Is 3utools good for this?

    submitted by /u/OubaHD
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 11 pro max Camera problems? Im comparing it to my 8 plus and 7 and Im noticing a LOT of noise as well as that I prefer the front camera on my other devices.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Do any of you feel this way as well or do I need to check my settings?

    submitted by /u/VURORA
    [link] [comments]

    My phone is taking FOREVER to charge!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    iphone 7 plus running ios 13.2, 2018 Amazon US completely new, personal use.

    SO ... i have been having trouble with this phone for a while. but my biggest issue (besides my IC audio issue) is that when my phone dies and stays dead for a long period of time, it takes a really really long time to reboot (like i mean HOURS). this recently started happening after i got my phone screen professionally fixed. so i watched a couple youtube videos that pretty much taught me nothing besides how to open my phone and check the battery connection (which i already knew how to do). my phone however, has been plugged in for about an hour and a half and it still hasn't rebooted. I have no idea what to do.

    submitted by /u/pr1ncessb0ngz420
    [link] [comments]

    Files, “operation not permitted.”

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I'm trying to download something into files and it doesn't allow me. I used to be able to click a magnifying glass icon which would automatically open it on files but now it doesn't appear. When I try to do it manually it says "operation not permitted."

    submitted by /u/thicupps0
    [link] [comments]

    Voice to text auto-correct in text Messaging

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Why does my Iphone X voice-to-text misspell names when I text message? When I mention my friends name in the text to him, Iphone uses a spelling different than what is saved for the contact. To make matters worse it uses highly unusual alternate spellings, for Jeremy it uses "Jeremi".

    submitted by /u/Bruthaflex
    [link] [comments]

    My Iphone XS keeps restarting

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    My Iphone XS keeps restarting every 2 minutes or so, and its getting super annoying. I have tried hard rebooting and I have gps turned off. Help

    submitted by /u/shethinkshefunnylmao
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 camera has issues

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    I just got an iPhone 11 after my XR broke. The pictures seem grainy and I feel I have taken much better photos on my XR. And when using the ultra wide lens everything looks fish eyed?

    I don't know, maybe I'm expecting too much but the color of the photos seems off and not true, and even more noise in the photos. When I use the flash in a semi low light area(just indoors not necessarily dark)it makes everything around the area very dark almost black compared to the middle focus. I never had this issue with my XR

    Has anyone had an issue with the 11 camera compared to the XR?

    submitted by /u/BrownEyed-Susan
    [link] [comments]

    Will this microphone work on my iPhone 11? With an adapter

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    submitted by /u/JustRegularDude
    [link] [comments]

    iphone deleted all my music again, randomly for the 2nd time.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    First of all, I will come clean. The music wasn't "purchased", all of my music came from youtube, a lot of remixes and they were downloaded via url converted to mp3 from another website.

    maybe apple detected that it was "illegal" so they removed it from my phone? is this the reason?

    or was this some kind of bad update or a virus? someone please provide some guidance

    submitted by /u/table03
    [link] [comments]

    Software to restore selected only data

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Hi,

    does anyone know of a software (free or paid) where you can backup and restore an iPhone where you can choose what you want to restore? The main thing I really want to exclude is any settings-related data. I basically just want to restore pictures and messages. I want to start as fresh as possible without any unnecessary data being transferred.

    submitted by /u/Unclassifi3d
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel