• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    iPhone I need help

    iPhone I need help


    I need help

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    So I have a iPhone and one of the biggest problem I have is storage. (not because I go ahead and download every single app possible) I looked why I didn't have almost any space and a HUGE amount of it was from a something that my iPhone calls other, to clarify the other things are apps system and photos but those were fine. The problem is they call it other so I have no idea what other is does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/Your-Avarage-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Lost my iphone. It is turned off but my watch is still working does that mean its close by?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    I cant find my phone and it is turned off. Ive set it to lost most over find my phone. I am still getting new text messages to my watch. I never set up service for my watch which is making me think that it is close by for me to be able to get the text messages coming in. But my phone is off because I turned it off right before I lost it.

    Would my watch get text messages on wifi if I am not close to my phone or do I have to be close to receive texts?

    submitted by /u/JonathanCarnahan
    [link] [comments]

    Dropped iPhone 7 in water...

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    It was in for less than 10 seconds. In less than three feet of water. Working fine when it came out of the water and I immediately shut it down and tipped it up to let any water in the lightning port drain. Got home and removed sim card and the LCI is still white. Put in rice just in case. Does anyone have any tips and do you think it will be ok?

    submitted by /u/kingjimbo_o
    [link] [comments]

    Email notification settings?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    My email only updates and sends me notifications when I plug in my charger. My boyfriend's phone updates regularly though.. how do I change that setting?

    And if I wanted to make sure I get notified from a specific sender how can I do that? Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/TheOfficialCasi
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS Max Very Odd Issues

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    I have used the iOS beta 14 for quite sometime. My phone randomly deleted all text messages. After doing a factory reset and restoring from iCloud. Everything was there, except my messages. (Which were backed up). I have extensive knowledge with these phones, and am baffled. Now my contacts are gone, the phone has done continuous boot loops. I've contacted Apple and they've never heard about it. Also, in my settings I've found this proof. Anyone know what my issue may be, or has seen that setting on their iPhone? As of now, I am back on iOS 13, and also showing that my iCloud and Apple account are not one of the same. Which they are. A whole slew of confusion, I hope someone can help!

    submitted by /u/CuloCrusher69
    [link] [comments]

    What does the “other” section in the storage represent?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    My iPhone storage is full and the section that takes up the most is "other", what could I delete to clear storage?

    submitted by /u/Suphise
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone back up

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    So I had my iPhone 7 replaced because it had the no service issue that my model has. Anyways, I backed up the old one to my iTunes, in hopes that I could recover my photos, notes etc. but the only things that backed up were my contacts really that I've noticed.
    Does iTunes actually back up photos, notes and such with a backup? If so, what am I doing wrong when trying to get my new one backed up?

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/JoshIs4U2NV
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if i clear my cache

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    tiktok won't open because i need to clear my cache, will any apps, pics, etc be deleted? Edit:GUYS I WANT SERIOUS ANSWERS


    submitted by /u/Coolpokemon962
    [link] [comments]

    FMI is OFF - should I buy 2nd hand iphone

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Hi all, I am looking to buy an iphone 7Plus, I can see that FMI is OFF, as the screen is busted owner can not sign out on device and I can't be bothered to walk him through the icloud proceeds as he seems to be not tech savvy.. Imei shows FMI is OFF, if I replace screen can I factory reset with no problems through itunes/or device?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Fridge_Magnets
    [link] [comments]

    status bar being weird after calls

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Here is the image. Does anyone know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/pancakeruser
    [link] [comments]

    Finding pro max too large

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Just upgraded to 11 pro max finding it a bit too large

    So I've just recently got a 11 pro max coming from a one plus 7 pro which is in fact a larger phone albeit lighter.

    I'm very much used to larger phones normally and prefer them however I'm really struggling to adapt to the pro max seems way more heavier and dense than any phone I've had before and if using it in bed for instance I find it actually aches my wrist/hand which is something I've never experienced before. Just wondered if anyone has experienced anything similar?

    As a result of this I'm thinking of switching to the standard 11 pro but not sure how I'd get on with that as I've not had a phone smaller than 6 inch for years although the extra portability and not having to lug a brick around is starting to appeal to me!

    submitted by /u/Hughes_96
    [link] [comments]

    Dropped iPhone 7 in water...

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    It was in for less than 10 seconds. In less than three feet of water. Working fine when it came out of the water and I immediately shut it down and tipped it up to let any water in the lightning port drain. Got home and removed sim card and the LCI is still white. Put in rice just in case. Does anyone have any tips and do you think it will be ok?

    submitted by /u/kingjimbo_o
    [link] [comments]

    I want to activate my phone

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    My friend at school gave me a iPhone 6s running 13.5.1 and I want to get it turned on.I don't have the reciept to it so is there any way to get it turned on.

    submitted by /u/partyboy700
    [link] [comments]

    Apple ID Verification Code

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    I am setting up an iPhone 6 and I used my iPhone 7 to get the verification code. I apparently did this before because the number that gave me the code has already texted me a code before. I put in the verification code and it worked but I got a second code sent to me. Should I just ignore it?

    submitted by /u/OkSteal
    [link] [comments]

    Region

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    So, if I change my region would I show up on gps's that way?? Like I'm boutta change my region to Canada because apparently TikToks being banned. I'm on family sharing, will my parents know?

    submitted by /u/Emorrii
    [link] [comments]

    Cellular data not working on iPhone 8

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Whenever I try to use cellular data, I get a message like "you are not subscribed to a cellular data service" or "could not activate cellular data network". I've already tried resetting my network settings, but it didn't fix anything. I've heard that this problem is common after traveling, which lines up since I just got back from Texas about a week ago. Apparently filling in my APN info might help, but I don't have access to it. If anyone here has dealt with this problem in the past, I'd really appreciate some help on how to fix it. Thanks! (If it helps, I'm using software version 13.5.1)

    submitted by /u/Joebot521
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 7 ios 14

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Hi i have an iphone 7 with the beta ios 14 and i change my battery 2 days ago cause it was like at 65% but just now my phone got really hot and has froze and has the loading sign,, its been like 15 minutes and its still loading but my hombutton still works so its not fully turned off, can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/rxumeysaa
    [link] [comments]

    Can i switch phone services? Please help.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Can i switch phone services? Please help.

    I have an iphone 6 and I'm on the 4 $25 plan at metropcs. Im trying to buy an iphone XR Red but only by monthly payments. I can't just leave the 4 $25 plan bc then they will only have 3 phones instead of 4. So i am wondering if i buy an xr and it says it is with t mobile or sprint. If i ended up paying the full price of the phone within a week or two after starting my monthly payment plan. Will i be able to switch phone service to metro and get back on the 4 for $25 plan? I am confused bc i thought phones tht said unlocked were the only ones tht can switch services.

    submitted by /u/kiingjamir
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel