• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - August 10, 2020

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - August 10, 2020


    Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - August 10, 2020

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Please use this thread to discuss whatever iOS games you've been playing lately. They don't have to be new games, they can be old games and they do not have to be iOS original titles!

    As long as it's an iOS game it belongs in here. Make sure to put the name(s) of the game(s) in bold to make it easier for people skimming the thread to see what you're talking about, and if you'd like to make it really convenient turn the game name into a hyperlink that sends people directly to the App Store!

    To keep track of the thread, the comments are sorted by "new" by default.

    Find previous weekly threads here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Why is nobody talking about Dead by Daylight?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Honestly it's a really good port mobile except the occasional/common bug but it's not talking about enough. I saw one comment throughout months on this sub about it and decided to try it and it was well worth my time. If you guys haven't tried it I encourage you because it's a relatively fun game similar to identity v but different as there's more to do.

    submitted by /u/PesterTheGiraffe
    [link] [comments]

    This is why we can't have good things

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    So I downloaded a certain freemium game (which I won't reveal) and I played it for maybe an hour and thought man this is pretty fun. Maybe I'll buy the IAP that removes ads to support the developer. Said purchase is 3 dollars.

    I go and check the reviews to see what people are thinking and the very first review is of someone who "loves the game" and apparently has 2000+ matches in this game. And yet he gives the game such a poor review because the ads are annoying (you can play maybe 20 to 30 min without seeing an ad easily btw). He refuses to buy the IAP to remove because he thinks 3 usd is too much...

    I'm sorry what lol????. You play a game for arguably dozens of hours and refuse to pay 3 dollars to support the dev and make your experience a lot better just because of your unfair perceived value?. Man I'm not wealthy by any means but 3usd buys you shitty French fries and that's it.

    Guys and gals, this kinda reasoning is what's hurting the mobile market. People can play a game for hundreds of hours and just because it's "a phone game" we don't want to support the devs in a fair .

    submitted by /u/Drivenby
    [link] [comments]

    Ipega red spider pg 9055

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    I recently got a Ipega controller second hand for Apple Arcade but the only thing that's working is the home button and I hit the reset button but it's still not working any suggestions on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/lawzzz2
    [link] [comments]

    Marvel Realm of Champions Gameplay Trailer Revealed

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Can't connect iPega 9083S Red Bat to iOS

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I apologize, if this doesn't belong here, but I'm getting desperate...

    I tried connecting the iPega 9083S Red Bat controller to my iPad 2018 on iOS 13.6 and it's not working.

    I downloaded the ShootingPlus V3 app, but when I map the buttons and get back to the game, nothing happens, although the app registers everything correctly.

    Am I missing something? Could you give me step-by-step setup info?

    Thank you very much!

    submitted by /u/cernykafe
    [link] [comments]

    What games do you have on your phones?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Advice on new games to play

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    I love Brawl Stars, Clash Royale, Brawlhalla

    Any high quality PvP games you are liking? Preference on good player base and relatively quick gameplay.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/hannibal68853
    [link] [comments]

    Story based iOS game

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    I'm look for a story based iOS game I can play on my XR. I would like something interactive. Any suggestions?

    (Preferably free or not too expensive)

    submitted by /u/simplective
    [link] [comments]

    Compared to other Soulsborne games, how is Pascal’s Wager?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Regardless of story and presentation quality, judging only by its combat system how good is Pascal's Wager?

    I don't want to buy it just because it's better than most of the mobile market, how is the gameplay compared to the Soulsborne games?

    submitted by /u/the15thwolf
    [link] [comments]

    F2p grinding game

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a f2p game where you can get to the top while being f2p if you grind. I would prefer there to be a clan system with rewards and I'm looking for something where you can attack other people

    submitted by /u/basically_Uselesss
    [link] [comments]

    What new board game apps came out in 2020?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Ever since that blog on bgg stopped updating I don't know how to find all the new ones :/

    submitted by /u/elkend
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I download the absolute-og no-knockoff not-bullshit not-a-scam real actual real deal flappy bird?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    It's hard to clarify that in days like this.

    submitted by /u/iseepeopletheysayhi
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best clips for mounting an iPhone to an XBone controller?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    I've had a controller for almost a year now but barely used it. I'm finding that the biggest barrier to me using it is being in a place where I have the space to put my phone somewhere that is visible and be able to hold the controller in a way that isn't wildly inconvenient. I have an Amazon gift card, so I'm looking for a way to fix this problem.

    I also don't want to hear about how i shouldn't bother because xplay isn't coming to iOS or something like that.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Jdick516
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anything like Club house games (swith/ds)?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Basically a really polished collection of single player and multiplayer card games, board games with tons of polish and good AI.

    I know there's individual games like solitaire, spider, chess etc but anything that packs a lot of them together? (I'd be willing to play for an actual club house games port lol)

    submitted by /u/Drivenby
    [link] [comments]

    The “SINoALICE” and “NieR Replicant” crossover event is now live for iOS and Android

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Local multiplayer games that tracks your wins/loss stats?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I really like those types of games that saves your wins/losses while playing with a friend or with an ai. You guys have any good games that come with this feature? Not including online games.

    submitted by /u/alidavid25
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good rpg game

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Looking for an iOS rpg game ( paid or not ) that I can spend some hours in . If it's possibile I would like a free game and a paid one. Thanks

    submitted by /u/consta1
    [link] [comments]

    Best IOS games for a long car ride?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Iphone XS MAX or 11 for gaming?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Im about to buy a phone, Im trying to choose between these two phones. My first time buying an Iphone too. I mainly care about how well they run games. The 11 is apparenty more powerful, but I also heard that the XS MAX has a better screen. Called OLED or something like that. Which one should I go for, whats your opinion?

    submitted by /u/Helevetin_nopee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel