• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    iOS Gaming I found this gem in my purchase history. I wish there were games like this one nowadays

    iOS Gaming I found this gem in my purchase history. I wish there were games like this one nowadays


    I found this gem in my purchase history. I wish there were games like this one nowadays

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    TauCeti - Ambitious Demo/Benchmark of Upcoming FPS Game By BadFly Interactive, Devs Behind Dead Effect Series

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    What iOS game do you play daily?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    I don't know any good ones, and I recently have a new job which involves a good hour on the train, so looking for some entertainment.

    submitted by /u/seanie259
    [link] [comments]

    Any games‎ similar to Trouble With Robots?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Moonton

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    How is moonton as a dev? Is it a company that have a serious feeling over them or are they just like every other chinese dev?

    submitted by /u/xTNDLockdown
    [link] [comments]

    Car Drift Games

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    what is your favorite drifting game and why ? which one is the most realistic & fun ? pay to play /free/or a little bit of both ?

    submitted by /u/SendyOtter
    [link] [comments]

    Who else would like to download these childhood games in app store?)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Looking for a fun game for my fiancé. Nothing too complex. Details below.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    My fiancé is looking for a game she can enjoy when she gets off work that isn't too complex or brain-heavy.

    She likes makeup, animals, mermaid stuff, Disney stuff. Something that she can just turn her brain off and play, bonus points if it has pretty visuals.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/KungPowKarma
    [link] [comments]

    Lego Games

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    At first I'm 18 and the LEGO Games especially Star Wars and Harry Potter have been a big part of my childhood. Today I've seen that there are these games on the AppStore some for free with InApp-purchases some for around 5 dollars. Do you think it would be worth to buy them. I use an iPad Pro 11 inch 2018 64GB and an iPhone XS. Thanks for your help :D

    submitted by /u/MalcomYoung
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mobile game like Fall Guys that has multiplayer?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Is it true? are we getting xCloud in the US in September?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    I read it off a few websites that came up on duckduckgo when I searched"xCloud mobile"

    submitted by /u/sknysky
    [link] [comments]

    Wife loved Settlers and Stardew Valley - recommendations?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    My wife played Settlers on PC many moons ago and loved it. She's since played over 100hrs of Stardew on her phone. She's not into complex city builders or the Civ line of games. Any recommendations for her next game?

    Note: she can't do manual camera angles. Isometric/static only.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Philosorunner
    [link] [comments]

    Shouldn't All Games Have Voice Acting by now?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Ok its 2020, maybe I'm the only one , but how do you guys feel about voice acting in games. At least tutorials should have voice acting in my opinion. I think it upgrades the production value immensely. Sure it may cost more for devs. but I think it would help people get attached to the game so it should be a win for the devs. I can't believe that this is not the status quo. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Trainer_Showtime
    [link] [comments]

    Please help my search!!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Ooooook. I have been searching far and wide for an iOS game to tickle my fancy for months now, but I just cannot seem to find anything that fits. I'll start with some guidelines for what I personally think fits me, what I'm willing to pay, and some examples of games that I enjoyed. First, guidelines:

    • I am absolutely willing to pay for premium games.

    • I will always dodge games with IAPs as I have had a serious inability in the past to monitor myself :/

    • I LOVE progression games, specifically ones that have level up type themes, as well as roguelites and management type games. These seem to be my go-to genres.

    • I don't really achievement hunt, I'm way more of a test my merit against other human players kind of person, but this doesn't mean I HAVE to have multiplayer.

    • Idle and auto-combat type games are definitely super hit or miss for me, sometimes without rhyme or reason it seems.

    Some games that I've enjoyed a huge amount are:

    • Melvor Idle

    • MM Mobile

    • College Football Coach

    • Leather

    • WeaponShopFantasy

    • Slay the Spire

    I realize this is a bit of a spread, but I have been searching for so long and cannot seem to find what I'm craving. Please help! I will answer any questions needed if it helps narrow things down!

    submitted by /u/Gariet1
    [link] [comments]

    Portrait style games like shelter war last city?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Any open world rpgs for iPhone

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    I really like games like the Witcher, gta, just cause and games that have combat like dark souls and nioh I don't like turn based combat and I was wondering if there was any games like this, that was preferable free. Sorry if I was asking for much.

    submitted by /u/gengid30
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel