• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 11, 2020

    Apple Watch Woke up late for school this morning

    Apple Watch Woke up late for school this morning


    Woke up late for school this morning

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Google Maps is coming to the watch.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    rhinoshield gang where you at? thank you guys for introducing me to this lovely piece of accessory. hope everyone closing their rings

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Watch won't turn on this is the screen i keep getting, anyone know a solution?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    My heart rate today. Had a job interview at 9.00am

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    RIP my Series 3. Registering phantom touches after playing in the pool with my kids.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    After using the watch in the pool yesterday my watch is now registering phantom touches and can no longer be used. Tried restarting, etc... Apple support basically said sorry, but water resistance doesn't last. Buyer beware!

    submitted by /u/CoolBreeze5000
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is there a way to change watch faces automatically based on location, time, etc.?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Rest In Peace to my former Series 3 with its smashed screen, but now we’re back in business with the Series 5!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Is there an app that just lists your standing goal?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Main purpose would be to use on the California face on the sub-dial bottom. Looking to get my current stand ring as a number.

    I can put the Activity dial there, but it's not easy to tell subtle differences in the circle. I'm always having to tap it to see the detailed info. Right now I use the Activity comp in the middle of the Infograph face, but I'd like to shift to use the California face permanently.

    submitted by /u/BonedEyes
    [link] [comments]

    Satellite View on watch

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    I have a series 3 with cellular that I go mountain biking with all the time. When I'm out there I don't bring my phone and would love to be able to view a satellite image map on my watch. Is there any 3rd party app that offers that? I also saw that google maps is coming back to the watch, when will that be and will it include a satellite image? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Melbeachmoose20
    [link] [comments]

    First 30 days with the watch, full 30 day streak. Loving the watch!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    First swimming workout with the S5

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    A cloudy day at the beach is still better than a sunny day in the office

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    ECG app in Australia

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    I didnt know that ECG feature was not available in Australia until I bought series 5 cellular. Is there any work around to add this feature?

    submitted by /u/Maptain-Carvel
    [link] [comments]

    Help Finding Apple Watch Band (S5, 44mm)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    I am looking for a Ndebele design band or African (Zulu) beading band

    submitted by /u/JNTHNLNTN
    [link] [comments]

    Deleting playlist from iPhone removes it from watch - any fix?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I created a playlist in iTunes with music I own, transferred it to my iPhone, and then transferred it to my watch. To save space on my phone, I figured I could delete the playlist from my phone, but this also removed it from my watch.

    Is there any workaround to this? I should also mention I have an Apple Music trial subscription, but library syncing is turned off.

    submitted by /u/solitarycheese
    [link] [comments]

    Best App For DRM-Free Books and Podcasts?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    I've seen lots of smaller threads asking about specific apps like iCatcher or Overcast or Outcast or Downcast or Castro or...well, you get the idea.

    Can we get a full discussion with pros and cons of each? Ideally I want an app that I can push specific podcast episodes to download to the AW consistently and quickly, as well as load DRM-Free Audiobooks without having to convert them to mp3s and put them in Apple Music.

    submitted by /u/ISayStink_Eusebio
    [link] [comments]

    watchOS 7 Public beta released

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Workout app advice

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Hey guys, long time Apple watch owner, but honestly never really used it on the workout side of things and want to get into using it more.

    I wasn't really over weight but during Covid, I did a lot of cardio and also not being on the road as much, I slimmed down as I wasn't eating out at meetings etc. The gut is also gone! Now I am looking to simply bulk up back in muscle form. Other than diet etc to help the bulk stage, I'll be working out in the morning with resistance bands and kettle bell. Any recommendations on whats best to use for apps and tracking progress during this phase?

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/KKhan15
    [link] [comments]

    Mail in WatchOS 7

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    My first experience of the update is that it has significantly improved the reliability of mail particularly synchronising and keeping emails up-to-date on your watch. I was eternally having problems getting my emails to replicate what is going on my phone and often there were emails appearing six hours too late or unread wasn't been turn to read and so on but with the new update overnight, and first experience says that it is a significant improvement.

    submitted by /u/chopdog01
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else had issues with scratching on the screen caused by the Milanese loop?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    I have noticed since getting my S5 that by the top and bottom of the screen there are many many scratches caused by the loop when I charge the watch which curls the strap up over the screen slightly. Just yesterday I put my watch in my bag and when I took it out I saw scratches all across the screen most likely caused the strap too. I thought the screen was sapphire? How is it getting scratched so badly???

    submitted by /u/MajorOooooof
    [link] [comments]

    Brightness issue

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any issues with setting brightness on their watch? For the past two days my S4 is stuck at 100% brightness and I can't dim it.

    I restarted the iPhone and Watch bit it doesn't help.

    I can move the brightness slider from the Watch and the Watch app but the screen stays the same.

    Has anyone experienced something similar?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/NettaUsteaDE
    [link] [comments]

    I kind of killed it on my first day with my Apple Watch.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Adding a little colour to my watch

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel