• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Apple Watch Just got an AW Series 4 Lte 44mm for only 200! I also find california and the pine green color a really good combo

    Apple Watch Just got an AW Series 4 Lte 44mm for only 200! I also find california and the pine green color a really good combo


    Just got an AW Series 4 Lte 44mm for only 200! I also find california and the pine green color a really good combo

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    My August challenge: 3260 minutes of exercise in total, or 100+ minutes a day. Do you sometimes get unreasonable challenge goals?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    My band collection so far

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    2 years since buying and the S3 is still perfect for my needs

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Matching my 5th gen 44mm with my car

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    How do you have your apps arrange. Looking to maybe change mine up.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    My first apple watch. Series 5. Any suggestions for a good tempered glass?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    WatchOS 6 - Full List of Workouts

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    I started going through the available workouts in search of something like "outdoor chores" or "house cleaning," then figured I'd make a list. 77 by my count.

    • American Football
    • Archery
    • Athletics
    • Australian football
    • Badminton
    • Barre
    • Baseball
    • Basketball
    • Bowling
    • Boxing
    • Climbing
    • Core Training
    • Cricket
    • Cross Country Skiing
    • Cross Training
    • Curling
    • Dance
    • Disc Sports
    • Downhill Skiing
    • Elliptical
    • Equestrian Sports
    • Fencing
    • Fishing
    • Fitness Gaming
    • Flexibility
    • Football
    • Functional Training
    • Golf
    • Gymnastics
    • Hand Cycling
    • Handball
    • High-Intensity Interval Training
    • Hiking
    • Hockey
    • Hunting
    • Indoor Cycle
    • Indoor Run
    • Indoor Walk
    • Kickboxing
    • Lacrosse
    • Martial Arts
    • Mind & Body
    • Mixed Cardio
    • Open Water Swim
    • Other
    • Outdoor Cycle
    • Outdoor Run
    • Outdoor Walk
    • Paddling
    • Pilates
    • Play
    • Pool Swim
    • Racketball
    • Rolling (i.e. with a foam roller)
    • Rower
    • Rugby
    • Sailing
    • Skating
    • Skipping Rope
    • Snow Sports
    • Snowboarding
    • Softball
    • Squash
    • Stairs
    • Stair-Stepper
    • Step Training
    • Strength Training
    • Surfing
    • Table Tennis
    • Tai Chi
    • Tennis
    • Volleyball
    • Water Fitness
    • Water Polo
    • Water Sports
    • Wrestling
    • Yoga

    It looks like OS7 will include Cooldown and more. Is anyone using OS7 beta and finding others?

    submitted by /u/tussmoe
    [link] [comments]

    Guys, Can my watch monitor my heart rate accurately if I wear it in this way?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Long periods of charging.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    I have had my Apple Watch three on my nightstand on its magnetic charger for a week or 2 now as a digital clock (don't use it at all in quarantine) is this safe, yes ive heard the "its been 20 years since overcharging was an issue" but this hoe is on the magnet for weeks on end and I really only tap it to check the time a few times a night... good or ?

    submitted by /u/Aver3
    [link] [comments]

    Feature idea

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    I'd like a feature where my phone gets a notification when my watch battery reaches 100%. It'd be nice to know because I like to have a full charge before I leave for work and so I'll constantly be checking the status while I get ready waiting for it to be done so I can leave. It'd be nice where my phone lets me know when it's done so I don't have to check.

    submitted by /u/timo-el-supremo
    [link] [comments]

    Scored a spearmint Sport Loop for $40!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Should i get an apple watch?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    I've received a mi band 4 recently and i'm pretty satisfied with it even tho it only has a small amount of functions, which already are enough to confuse me as I'm not a very techy guy, but it doesn't monitor your workouts automatically and it doesn't monitor your heartbeat if you don't activate the heartbeat monitor everytime.

    submitted by /u/innavoiG-yeet
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question on downloading music to Watch

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    I have an active apple music subscription and I want to download a playlist (and all the songs in it) to my Watch. Few questions:

    1) Do I have to add all the songs in the playlist individually in the Music tab on the iPhone Watch app? I have right now only added the playlist and it seems to sync random songs everytime I put the watch on charge and in the Music app I see "no downloaded songs" but the About section on the watch shows 3-5 songs always downloaded (is it Cache kind of thing?)

    2) Do I need to download all the songs in the playlist to my iPhone first before downloading on watch? I typically stream songs on my iPhone, so wouldn't want to ideally store any offline music on the phone.

    3) Is there any hack to sync songs to watch without putting it on charge and connecting to the phone? I would love if the sync happened while the watch is connected to wifi on my wrist.

    submitted by /u/ronjank
    [link] [comments]

    BuddyWatch, your Apple Watch stylist

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, let me introduce you to a project I've been working on for a while. Since Apple has given us the possibility to share our watchfaces I was thinking with some friends that would be great to have a place to find and share some new ones. So I'm here to share with you BuddyWatch. BuddyWatch is intended to be the place where you can find the right watchface for the right occasion. We personally compose the watchfaces, that are organized in categories such as Sport, Casual, Classy and many more. If only sharing watchfaces doesn't seems enough, we decided to select some bands that we think should fit that particular watchface. If you want to give it a try this is our website https://buddywatch.app

    At the moment BuddyWatch is a website but we're currently developing an app for iPhone and Apple Watch ( obv ) that will includes some new features (eg. suggested faces based on your Watch case and bands and in the future the possibility to create and share directly from the app)

    Further, we've created a Telegram Channel to stay updated on the newest faces published ( We send about one notification per day, so don't worry) https://t.me/buddywatch

    One more thing, we don't want this to be a one to many relation so if you have some watchfaces you want to share with the community or some ideas to support the project, feel free to post it in the comments. (Obviously we will always mention the author if we'll publish it).

    (The faces download works only on watchOS 7 beta for now)

    submitted by /u/sderiu
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Fall Detection could send your health data to emergency services

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    My Nomi has made it to 41 days! My previous longest was 26 days so I’m feeling pretty happy right now.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    OS 7 can still get directions to Calendar events (no force touch?)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    "Get directions to an event If an event includes a location, your Apple Watch can provide directions to it. Open the Calendar app on your Apple Watch. Tap an event. Firmly press the display, then tap Directions. For more information about directions, see Get directions on Apple Watch."

    How is this done in Watch OS 7?

    submitted by /u/melbigsonasthebeaver
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any other people using the Solar Dial watch face?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    WorkoutDoors App question

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    I bought Workoutdoors and have absolutely loved it. It's got everything I want and more but i'm having a weird issue with the interval training stuff that I was hoping you guys could help with.

    I have a new apple watch, iphone x1 pro and Airpods Pro. I run with my phone playing music and Running the App ZombieRun. Audio is great when I just use the generic Running from WorkOutdoors. However whenever I run Interval training from the watch the audio fights for control with my headphones. I changed the setting to Play on Iphone only in the app which fixed it but now It will go 5-10 minutes without any speaking until it says it all at once in sequence that it should have occurred 10 minutes ago. I'm not sure if it only happens when I open the phone or what but it's terribly off sync.

    Any ideas on how to fix this? It's driving me crazy, I'm using a third party interval app but i'd rather have it all together if I can.

    submitted by /u/ice_nine459
    [link] [comments]

    Huge scratch on the bottom right corner, will a screen protector work at hiding it?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    I’ve owned the Watch for a few months now and I’ve achieved my first perfect week ever. I might try to go for the whole month. Do you have tips to stay motivated ?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel