• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Apple iOS Does anyone remember that one game that was like black and white and it was just buttons but it was like a survival game and you saw the story but not the actual game? Like you made fire and supplies and what not.

    Apple iOS Does anyone remember that one game that was like black and white and it was just buttons but it was like a survival game and you saw the story but not the actual game? Like you made fire and supplies and what not.


    Does anyone remember that one game that was like black and white and it was just buttons but it was like a survival game and you saw the story but not the actual game? Like you made fire and supplies and what not.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Switching to IOS

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    I've been thinking about switching from my samsung s8 to the next generation iphone, I wanted the opinion of people who switched from android to ios , is it worth it , what are the key features that I would miss the most , what are the downsides of ios / switching to iOS and do you regret switching to ios ?

    Thanks to whoever is able to help me with my doubts.

    submitted by /u/Markito197
    [link] [comments]

    Experimental apps

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    Any way I can find experimental apps on iOS?

    submitted by /u/Sahil_Saleem
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth not available

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    So do you guys have the same issue? I'm using the beta and it seems like I can't activate Bluetooth anymore.

    submitted by /u/ThatrandomGuyxoxo
    [link] [comments]

    Expense tracking app recommendation

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Hi there, I recently switched to iOS and really like it so far. The only thing I am missing is a decent, nice-looking basic expense tracking app. On Android I used this app.

    These are the basic functions that I need:

    • nice aesthetics
    • expense categories
    • recurring expenses
    • setting a total monthly budget for all my expenses (not just for certain categories)

    What I don't need:

    • connection to my bank account
    • Premium Version that costs 75 € (although a one time payment or a low subscription fee are okay to me)

    Currently using money lover but I am not a 100 % satisfied with it. Looking forward to your recommendations. :-)

    submitted by /u/Logisch_Win7
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for journal archive app with tagging feature

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    I have used journaling as a way to reflect and process throughout all of my adult life. My bookshelf is filled with old journals and I am looking for an app in which I can take photos of the pages and file them via tags for easy searchability per topic. I feel like I have been looking for this for years but don't know where to begin in my search.

    Edit: searching for an iOS app (IPhone X) or software compatible with MacBook Pro 2011

    submitted by /u/imonherefortheadvice
    [link] [comments]

    5 Xcode Extensions You Must Have

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    While Xcode's usability has kept improving over the years, it is still far from satisfying. Today, we will explore some great Xcode extensions that you can take advantage of. They can help make you more productive and efficient when working with iOS development in the Xcode environment.

    https://medium.com/better-programming/5-xcode-extensions-you-must-have-46fb1fd39e7a

    submitted by /u/Equivalent-Pie2499
    [link] [comments]

    How to pass data across your iOS app and with webpages embedded in WKWebViews

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Cookies have been playing an important role in the iOS world for a long time. They transfer and store stateful information in the app. This article describes the approach to sharing the login session across the native iOS app and the embedded webpage by setting the cookie to WKWebView.

    The ability to share authorization between a native iOS app and an embedded webpage is in high demand. Users only need to login once to the app and are able to access the web without the need to input the username and password again. The great convenience brought to users by utilizing the advantage of cookies is super-exciting.

    https://medium.com/me/stats/post/8c089b8338fd

    submitted by /u/Equivalent-Pie2499
    [link] [comments]

    More Safari search providers?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if there is a plan on providing more search providers in Safari on iOS?

    submitted by /u/Sissow
    [link] [comments]

    Camera switching between lenses on iOS 14 Beta

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel