• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Apple TV Fed up with Youtube app

    Apple TV Fed up with Youtube app


    Fed up with Youtube app

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    appletv4k with latest OS. Youtube app is getting worse every update. Sometimes it just hangs on clicking the next video. I can see the click animation on the video tile but it just doesn't react. Force close and reopen solves it. Now its doing this crap where it stops tracking the Remotes touch surface. Again, force close is the only fix. No other app behaves like this

    Is it just my YouTube app doing this stuff?

    submitted by /u/LittleWords_please
    [link] [comments]

    I wish Apple TV had audio passthrough through the Siri Remote...

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Basically, what the title says. It'd be nice to be able to use wired lightning headphones plugged into the Siri Remote... rather then always having to use bluetooth.

    submitted by /u/ColeBarsen
    [link] [comments]

    Can your AirPlay a video or stream from your iPhone to your Apple TV and then still be able to use your phone to do other things like text? Also would this work on an older Apple TV like the 3rd generation? Thank you!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    Does anyone think the Apple Tv 4th gen will get tvOS 15?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    I would say probably not because it's made in 2015 and tvs before then are no longer supported and won't get tvOS 14, but I wanna hear your thoughts. Thanks. (also i know tvOS 15 is not even announced yet but i'm think of getting a 4th gen)

    submitted by /u/Kyxnn136
    [link] [comments]

    Volume number does not appear

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I like to use a number as a guide when it comes to volume. In my current setup it appears only rarely.

    My setup looks like this.

    I watch TV mostly on Apple TV. My Sonos ARC Soundbar is connected directly to the eArc HDMI port and the Apple TV is connected to the HDMI 4.

    When I restart the TV, I see the volume level for a short time but it disappears.

    Does anyone of you have a similar setup and can help me?

    Does it have something to do with the Bravia Sync settings?

    I changed the HDMI settings from standard to enhanced.

    Thanks a lot in advance.

    submitted by /u/missaq81
    [link] [comments]

    Volume controls not working

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    My problems pretty simple, I'm trying to figure out how to get the volume controls on the remote to control the volume coming out of my TVs stereo system. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Connorstrauss88
    [link] [comments]

    HBO Max on Apple TV

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    I apologize if this has been answered before. I tried searching and didn't see any recent posts about this. I'm considering getting an Apple TV to replace a Roku Express. I don't like where Roku is going with all of the disputes. If I subscribe to HBO Max directly through HBO, am I able to get the HBO Max app on Apple TV and login that way? I have the discounted rate so that's the reason for not wanting to go through a third party. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/pandafish78
    [link] [comments]

    Prime X-ray no longer working

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Just a couple days ago whenever I would pause amazon prime video I would get options to see X-ray.

    Now sometimes when I pause, X-ray comes up when I don't want it. Also when I pause it shows "X-ray " but for the life of me I can't figure out how to view X-ray.

    I'm watching Suits which is indeed a series with X-ray and I've gone back to previous episodes/seasons where I know I've used X-ray on Apple TV and X-ray is no longer available.

    Anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/SuperBeetle76
    [link] [comments]

    Connect to wifi hotspot without remote nor router

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    I'm at a summer house with no kind of internet connection available whatsoever. I brought an Apple tv (2nd generation) but forgot my remote. :/ I was planning to use my phone as a wifi hotspot and connect the Apple tv, but now I can't reach any menu as I have no remote.

    Is there any way I can get the Apple tv to connect with the remote app on my phone, even though there's no other internet connection in the house than my wifi hotspot?

    Stian

    submitted by /u/Presthus
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV v Smart TV

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    I'm looking at purchasing the 5th gen Apple TV 4K as it's pretty much the only thing I don't have in the ecosystem. I know that many people have them despite having smart TVs. So I'm wondering, what are the benefits over the smart TV. Is it worth the extra cash and mainly is there any picture quality difference on the Apple TV app, Netflix or Amazon, either HDR or just 4K

    submitted by /u/Lefty2604
    [link] [comments]

    tvOS 14 beta and HomeKit automations containing shortcuts

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Could anyone using tvOS 14 beta try the following:

    Create a new automation in HomeKit with a trigger like turning on a light and use the convert to shortcut option. Let that shortcut do anything like turn in a light or plug and save it.

    Is it working for you?

    For me this fails unless I turn off HomeKit off and on again in the Apple TV settings. It's like they won't get activated or synced properly. When I have one of my HomePods set as active hub which are still on 13 it works as expected.

    submitted by /u/CooperCGN
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t watch apple tv plus on Edge chromium

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    So, I was trying to continue watching The morning show on my laptop after watching a few episodes on samsung tv and my ipad. However, whenever I select an episode, it tells me that the browser is not supported. So Is this a known problem? This my first time trying to watch on my windows laptop.

    submitted by /u/mhmdheikal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel