• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    Apple TV PS4 controller and Steam Link app, can I expect this setup to work flawlessly?

    Apple TV PS4 controller and Steam Link app, can I expect this setup to work flawlessly?


    PS4 controller and Steam Link app, can I expect this setup to work flawlessly?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Assuming a decent local network and 1080p.

    submitted by /u/raustraliathrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    New crappy "in video links" in YouTube app

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    What's with these new crappy "in video links" in YouTube app?

    What the hell happened, the old ones were perfectly fine now I can't even read what the links are!

    No matter how shitty Google tries to make their app on AppleTV I am NOT buying an Android TV just for YouTube!!

    submitted by /u/liverbrain
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a bug?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    When I'm using my Solo Beats Pro while watching Netflix, I'm unable to change the volume of the Beats.

    The only way I can change the volume is if I go to the Home Screen and change it from there.

    Is it normal?

    submitted by /u/mihnea_bondor
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone won’t disconnect from Apple TV after using it as remote

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    I use my IPhone as an Apple TV remote and then I'm unable to disconnect. It's stuck on the blue airplay logo. I click on it and see my list of airplay devices and the Apple TV has a check mark next to it. I try to uncheck it but nothing happens. During this time I try to airplay music to my airport express and both the Apple TV and airport has a check mark. Spotify won't play but If play something on my tv , sound comes out of both the tv and airport. I try to disconnect and reconnect WiFi & Bluetooth but it just reconnects to the Apple TV. Really stubbornly wants to stay connected. Any setting I can change?

    submitted by /u/caaarrrrllll
    [link] [comments]

    Why does airplay never work?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    I am constantly unable to stream videos of varying degrees to my Apple TV 4K.

    TvOS up to date iOS up to date AppleTV 4K iPhone XS

    submitted by /u/Flight2039Down
    [link] [comments]

    Storing a TV Series Box Set With All Features On Apple TV?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    I'd imagine a question of this sort may been asked a gazillion times on this subreddit, so first off: sorry but I can't seem to find anything besides ripping DVD files (only the movie) to store on the Apple TV.

    I've just recently attained the Mr. Robot Blu-Ray box set but I hadn't realized the only blu-ray player I have is my PlayStation 3. I'd much prefer to keep all of the content handy digitally if it's possible because 90% of my collection is already anyway and I find it rather tedious to set up the PlayStation and swap out the disc every three episodes.

    I'm a dedicated enough fan of the series to even throw more money at USA network and getting the DVD box set if that's easier but I'm not sure what my options are, really. It just sucks that there's no digital full series I could purchase in the first place to watch all of the special features on the physical copies.

    submitted by /u/Choredy
    [link] [comments]

    Beautiful Periodic Table for Apple TV 4K

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Can somebody tell me why the Netflix UI is still the old one on Apple TV, while all other platforms like amazon fire tv, Samsung, androidTV, LG already have the new Netflix UI? Same for YouTube. Apple TV YouTube UI is stuck on the old, while literally ALL other platforms got the new UI.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    FPS issues on Apple TV screensavers

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Hey guys. I have an issue on my ATV. It's the following thing: I have my appleTv set on 4K HDR 50Hz. This is the perfect setting for my country and for my content. Unless the screensavers: I love the Apple screensavers, but as they are filmed in 60Hz or whatever, it's very laggy. When I set my atv to 4K HDR 60HZ, the screensaver runs perfectly smoothly. But not on 50Hz. Is there a solution?

    I have already tried deactivating/activating „adjust framerate" but it didn't help at all. Also „match content" didn't lead to a solution.

    submitted by /u/JoeTechnical
    [link] [comments]

    I am going to buy a used apple TV 4k 32 gb for around 130 USD. What to check for possible defects? Owner gave me a 7 days personal warranty since it has no apple warranty already. Thank you

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    As far as I can see through video it only has cosmetic defect on the remote, nothing more. Hoping for the best.

    submitted by /u/josef_cruz93
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV subscription with Mac question

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I just got a new Macbook and signed up for the free AppleTv subscription but I'm a bit confused, do I only have access to the originals they have? I have no problem with this obviously since it's free lol but I thought there was a much bigger catalog than this

    submitted by /u/mr-tom-morrow
    [link] [comments]

    Airplay 2 on Sony 950H seems slower than on my Apple TV 4k Device

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    I have the latest version apple tv 4k device and just bought the sony bravia 950h. I'm thinking about selling the apple tv 4k as the sony bravia 950h has the same mirroring (airplay feature). However I notice when I airplay my mac laptop, there is a little bit more delay when doing things like drawing circles directly to the 950h when compared to mirroring using the apple tv device.

    I have fast 5g internet ~100MB/s

    What is the issue here? Should I expect the 950h to just have a slower mirroring function than the apple 4k tv device even though 950h has Airplay 2 built in?

    Is there anyway to reduce the latency of airplay mirroring?

    submitted by /u/jato3333
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV app opens HBO Max content in web browser instead of app

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Whenever I try to play HBO Max content from my "Up Next" queue in the Apple TV app, it opens in Safari instead of the HBO Max app. I have HBO Max installed on my iPad and I have it connected to the Apple TV app. I don't know why this is happening. Has anyone had this problem and if so, how did you fix it?

    submitted by /u/pthompson913
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel