• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    Apple iOS The Apple Music for Artists icon should be the standard icon for Apple Music.

    Apple iOS The Apple Music for Artists icon should be the standard icon for Apple Music.


    The Apple Music for Artists icon should be the standard icon for Apple Music.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    I’m looking for iOS games with great story

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Since I'm going to be home schooled, I don't want to be bored.

    I'm currently looking for games that are rpg based with great story. I don't care if it's text based either, as long as it has a lot to offer.

    I absolutely hate games that want you to pay to progress. Essentially, I want to buy the entire game.

    Mystery, horror, romance, thriller, etc. I'm all for it!

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/MissPumpkinSpice1
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the iPad have such bad ram management?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Literally. I will open a new application and all the tabs (2, i should say) on Safari will refresh. It's utterly annoying. It was bad throughout iOS 13 and it's bad on iOS 14 as well.

    submitted by /u/TheGreatScorpio
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone seen an app using this login critter?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    Turn iPad bluetooth off remotely? Switch Control?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    I have a set of bluetooth headphones than can dual connect to both my iPad and iPhone simultaneously (Jabra 75t Elite Active). Most of the time, I think I like this functionality, but sometimes it's annoying because I leave my iPad upstairs, and when I'm connected downstairs with my iPhone it will frequently announce that the headphones connect and unconnected with the iPad. In these times, I would like to be able (ideally) to manually turn off Bluetooth on my iPad remotely from my iPhone.

    Is there a way to do this? I was trying to investigate the Switch Control functionality, but couldn't figure it out. Any suggested solutions would be great (yes, I know it would be nice if I remembered to turn bluetooth off my iPad before going downstairs, but I haven't formed that habit yet!)

    submitted by /u/MiddleAgedMan4393
    [link] [comments]

    App says "purchased" and is greyed out - no download option

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    I released my first app this week, and of course something is keeping my cofounder from downloading it.

    Our Apple TV app came out first so we all rushed to get it, but once our iOS and iPad apps released, my cofounder only sees a greyed out "purchased" button and not the cloud download icon.

    Screenshot here.

    We have tried all the usual items:

    *Restarting the phone *Closing and re-opening the App Store *Logging in and out of the app store *Deleting the Apple TV app

    I'm running out of ideas, and of course the only person having trouble is the guy helping me fund this.

    Has anyone every run into this? If so, what was the fix for you?

    submitted by /u/brenton07
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13.6 “downloading messages from iCloud” bug?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    App suggestions in search

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Using iOS 12, does anyone know what the software uses to determine the 4 or 8 apps that show up on the search screen?

    My research has only yielded information on how Siri comes up with the more action-based suggestions that appear below the apps, how it analyzes your actions based on location, time of day, etc. What I am hoping for is how it determines the apps at the top - most often used? Most frequently used? Some combination?

    submitted by /u/stuffedrobot
    [link] [comments]

    Any IOS Update 13.6 bricking problems?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    I saw a pretty startling twitter post about how update 13.6 had bricked an artist's iPad. I was wondering if anyone else was having the same issue. Turned off auto update on my own ipad pro after seeing that but I have update 13.6 waiting on my doorstep. I'm also an artist and all of my work is on my iPad, so I'm very concerned about my own iPad being bricked by the update. How does that even happen by the way? How can an update completely brick a phone or iPad?

    submitted by /u/ambertowne
    [link] [comments]

    SF Symbols needs a "Cloudy" Option, Symbol restrictions are too limiting.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    I love SF symbols but a number are restricted to specific Apple defined use-cases. One such example is the "Cloud" symbol, which can only be used to reference an iCloud service. Thus, the "Cloud" cannot indicate cloudy weather, despite having every other weather option included in SF symbols (i.e. sunny, rainy, partly cloudy). It would be nice they had a symbol that could be used for cloudy weather specifically.

    submitted by /u/the_real_orange_joe
    [link] [comments]

    Documents by Readdle - Open in native viewer?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Just started using Documents by Readdle, and it's great for accessing my work network drive. The only thing that bugs me is that all files are opened in their native "browser". I have Excel and Word files I'd like to open in the Excel and Word apps, but I don't see an option to do that.

    Anyone know how?

    submitted by /u/sugarkryptonite
    [link] [comments]

    Instagram bug... kind of?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    So I use Instagram a lot and I've noticed that after a while the posts won't load even when my internet is working just fine, I close the app and it won't let me get in, it stays on the loading screen forever, it doesn't crash... nothing. I have to close it myself but the problem is that it sort of breaks my phone. No other app will load... facebook, whatsapp, twitter, games, you name it, and sometimes it will even crash the entire phone. If that happens, it doesn't matter what I do, I have to wait like 15 minutes to turn it back on. Does anybody has or have had this issue? How do I fix it? I'm running the latest iOS version.

    submitted by /u/rodrosb
    [link] [comments]

    i guess this toggles mean nothing

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Copy Over VPN From iPhone to iPad?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    I downloaded Adblocker before it was removed from the App Store (it later became "Luna" which was also taken down from the App Store). It uses a VPN profile to block ads even in the YouTube app! Sadly, Adblocker was removed from the app store when I got an iPad. I see it's VPN info on my iPhone at Settings > VPN > Info

    But when I try to "Add VPN Configuration" on my iPad and enter the same VPN info as on my phone, I get the error: "VPN Error Unable to save VPN configuration"

    Any idea if/how I can get all the VPN info from my iPhone correctly into my iPad? Or is it something that can only be done with the (now non-existent) app? Unless I can somehow get my iPhones Adblocker app over to my iPad somehow...?

    Thanks in advance for any help!

    submitted by /u/magnumdb
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to write a shortcut that turns on vehicular do not disturb when connected to a specific Bluetooth device?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    iPhone as a flash drive

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Wouldn't it be cool if your iPhone could act as a flash drive whenever it plugged into a computer. It would show files from "This iPhone" in the Files app. (Another feature Apple should copy from android 😁)

    submitted by /u/redit_master420
    [link] [comments]

    Classic Pandemic IPA

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    I am really missing the original pandemic app on ios, before they updated it and destroyed it.

    If anyone has the IPA file somewhere in their backups, i'd love a copy so I can once again enjoy the game.

    Cash reward, maybe $30 AUD if you have it and send it to me.

    I'm destroyed that they replaced it with such garbage

    submitted by /u/OrangeTigerToy
    [link] [comments]

    Any way getting a more modern browser engine onto an iPad 2?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Heya!

    I'm trying to use my old iPad 2 as a Smart Home control display. The only thing that sucks: The browser is too old. It won't load the Home Assistant login page nor anything else.

    Is there any way, even with means of Jailbreaking, to get a more modern browser (engine) to run on this thing? I don't want any solutions which involve VNC or something like that, else I could just use a Raspberry :)

    Thanks already for suggestions!

    submitted by /u/EpicLPer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel