• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    Apple iOS You guys asked for it and it’s here. Dark mode!

    Apple iOS You guys asked for it and it’s here. Dark mode!


    You guys asked for it and it’s here. Dark mode!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    iOS 14 is great for fidgeting

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Calendar and Reminders integration that needs to happen.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    As an avid iOS user, who comes from a "pen and notebook" background and likes to make a lot of notes, reminders and plans, I wish Apple would add this to the functionality and seemingless connection between the inbuilt apps, but maybe someone can help me figure out how to do it.

    I love using a calendar day and week views to have an eagle view glance at my plans, but I also remember and add a lot of tiny things to my reminders to do.

    I just wish I could see them on my calendar. And I think if you add a date and/or time to a reminder, it should have an option to show up in your calendar. Either as a separate calendar or choice to add to an existing one.

    I have a lot of times added a small task (with no apparent schedule or time frame, a 5 min task, for example) via my Apple Watch as a reminder, done it, and then a week later had a problem of "Did i do it on Tuesday or Thursday?". As someone who used to use Bullet journaling system for years, jotting a note or small reminder and doing it still gave me a time frame I could find it as accomplished, which can be important for someone who works with a lot of things at the same time (project manager problems).

    Any ways to combat this issue? Would be happy to know.

    submitted by /u/hypergraphiac
    [link] [comments]

    Any app that lets me put music over a simple picture?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    iMovie is very bad at this because it basically zooms in as much as possible on the picture and doesn't let me zoom out.

    So anyone knows of any app that will let me put music from my library or screen recorded YouTube music from my gallery over a simple picture?

    submitted by /u/OO1O1OOOOO111O1O
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Ringtones on Piano

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Which browser do you use the most or enjoy the most using ?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Looking for an app that tracks app price drops and previous price changes.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    I used to have an app like this years back, but i forgot what it is called. Maybe someone can suggest an app with similar function. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/BlueWazabi
    [link] [comments]

    This is a good idea!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    TIL that if you try to expand a text on iMessage by pinching it out, it’ll show you more options for that particular text.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Discovered it by mistake, if you pinch out a text, you'll get more options to delete and forward that text.

    submitted by /u/Earthling314
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a 10+years-old education app on Greek mythology

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    Back in 2010, I found this app on my iPod touch with audio and text chapters on every Greek myth character/story. The chapters were read and explained by a woman with a voice like Dianna Agron (I was also watching Glee at the time so I remember lol). There were also quizzes at the end of every chapter. Also, the UI was pretty neat and minimal with a white background.

    I cannot for the life of me locate this app in the App Store or on google. Can someone please help? I'm desperaaaaate.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MayankaGoel
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: If you use the Facebook Pages App DO NOT update to its latest version. The send button disappears whenever the Keyboard is on screen. May be an iOS 14 bug or an app bug. Just a heads up

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Files app

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Is it possible to use the files app to connect to a NAS drive over cellular or do you have to be connected on the same network? Interested in getting a NAS drive, but don't want to use a web browser to connect to it.

    submitted by /u/Pkgguy203
    [link] [comments]

    “Unpatchable” vulnerability on the Secure Enclave Processor (SEP) chip in iPhones

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Custom notification colors / iOS 28

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    I think we can all agree seeing a sea of red numbers is very distracting, offensive and just plain ugly. Even more so now that we have widgets (finally!)

    I've watched every concept video on the internet and don't believe I've seen anyone take a stab at alternate notification indicators. If you've seen one, please send my way!

    At the very least, I'd love to be able to change the color of the bubbles. It might be asking a lot, but per app would be amazing. At this point I'd do anything to be able to change the color from red to ANY OTHER COLOR.

    Another route would be to have a ring/stroke around apps with notifications and a long press would show the total number of notifications + offer a contextual menu to actually view the notifications. Side note, can we please have notification options in the long-press menu instead of having to go to system settings every time? Sheesh.

    Looking forward to iOS 28 when Apple finally decides to put attention on something that is used EVERY TIME you pick up your phone.

    Maybe I'll mock it up to settle me down...

    Edit: grammar

    submitted by /u/tt1134
    [link] [comments]

    Does background app refresh work even when your phone is in sleep mode?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    I'm just curious and wanted to know if it would or not

    submitted by /u/Rortamar212
    [link] [comments]

    Best app for hidden background audio recording?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    Are these sort of apps in the app store? Basically an app that when you turn your phone off you can still record background audio?

    submitted by /u/godeater123
    [link] [comments]

    Files app

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Is it possible to use the files app to connect to a NAS drive over cellular or do you have to be connected on the same network? Interested in getting a NAS drive, but don't want to use a web browser to connect to it.

    submitted by /u/Pkgguy203
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an app for animoji videos.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    I want to use Animoji's when recording a face cam for videos and live streams but I don't want it to keep showing my face if I turn my head to much and it cuts out from the Animoji. Basically I want to plug my phone into an hdmi adapter and record my self using Animoji, using a capture card but have the video go out if it can't find my face so nobody can see it in live streams. Anyone know of an app like that?

    submitted by /u/somesomeone1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel