• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    Apple iOS love the new twitter logo on ios 14!

    Apple iOS love the new twitter logo on ios 14!


    love the new twitter logo on ios 14!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Latest YouTube app update finally has a dark splash screen

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    iPhone 11 Camera Video Test iOS 14 Beta 3

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    iOS 14 or 15 suggestion

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    I have the iOS 14 beta running on my iPhone 11 Pro and I love it so far, and what really captivated me with this update were the new widgets. This morning when I picked up my phone and had a revelation; what if we could customize the clock widget in a similar way that we can change watch faces on the Apple Watch! Then I realized that every widget could be customizable, which would further make iOS more modular. If anyone could make any mock-ups displaying this idea, that would be great!

    submitted by /u/Fetomtom
    [link] [comments]

    Bedtime (Sleep Tracking) is calculating last unlock time & accordingly calculating sleep analysis. Please help

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Hello Guys,

    I am on iOS 13.6, iPhone Xs Max. My Bedtime alarm starts at 23:10 to morning 4:40.

    DND at: 23:15

    Night Shift at 23:10 to 06:00

    Earlier Sleep tracking used to work like even if Sleep at 22:00 it calculated sleep from 23:10 to 4:40, it wasn't checking last unlock time, but for last few days if I sleep at 23:00 & have unlocked phone at 22:30, it is calculating time from 22:30 to 04:40. (not calculating bedtime alarm timings)

    Can anyone tell what setting has went wrong? I want the phone to calculate from bedtime alarm settings & not from last unlock timing.

    Please help

    submitted by /u/NHD84
    [link] [comments]

    Shortcuts - Bluetooth auto play?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    When connecting my Bluetooth earbuds to the phone I want the phone to start playing the latest media, like if I pushed the play button. I tired setting up a automation for this in the shortcuts app. And it just won't work. Any idea how to make this happen?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/fillilutten
    [link] [comments]

    iOS app for sports tracking and motivation

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    Hey folks,

    I was wondering if there is any sports tracking app that helps me to complete goals and staying motivated through my mobile. But for different kind of sports. I don't need the Apple Watch because I don't mind heartrate or burned calories.

    But if one app would combine workouts of weightlifting (currently I use „strong"), runs (currently via runtastic) and soccer and basketball (maybe to be added manually) that would be awesome.

    I like the idea of a summarized progress tracking via the rings, but I dislike that the Apple Watch only tracks stamina and cardio driven workouts in a reliable manner.

    So is there any app where I can log different kind of workouts and that keeps track of my engagement every day?

    submitted by /u/pivo161
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have an alternative to Books that allows for highlighting and mark ups?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Looking for an alternative given how frustrating it is to highlight a book or pdf in Books. Would greatly appreciate any ideas. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/twezzle
    [link] [comments]

    Found iOS app for Amazon Prime users

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Great deals for cereals electronics baby necessities and games etc

    submitted by /u/haksam0
    [link] [comments]

    What was better

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    We've built a simple app to stay motivated to work out at home, with custom generated Youtube-like videos and audio guidance. Hope it helps a bit during these lockdowns!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    New Feature - Hide Home Bar

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    So basically this is a feature for  iPhone X, XS/Max XR, 11 Pro/Max and 11. You can hide the home bar but still use the same gestures to use the  iPhone. Off by default unless you enable it. Thoughts below!

    EDIT - THIS IS ONLY A IDEA. NOT REAL YET. HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE SOON!

    submitted by /u/VProPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel