• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - August 03, 2020

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - August 03, 2020


    Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - August 03, 2020

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Please use this thread to discuss whatever iOS games you've been playing lately. They don't have to be new games, they can be old games and they do not have to be iOS original titles!

    As long as it's an iOS game it belongs in here. Make sure to put the name(s) of the game(s) in bold to make it easier for people skimming the thread to see what you're talking about, and if you'd like to make it really convenient turn the game name into a hyperlink that sends people directly to the App Store!

    To keep track of the thread, the comments are sorted by "new" by default.

    Find previous weekly threads here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    For those interested there is a large Apple Arcade discord community with verified developers from over 60 of the games. It's a great place to discuss, give feedback directly to developers on, and play Apple Arcade games.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Stuck in hospital, need suggestions for time consuming games

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    I've got my phone and an iPad. Need something that's almost like a project to take my mind off things and keep me busy, previous games I've really enjoyed and got far too obsessed with (both iOS and PC):

    • Civ
    • RimWorld
    • Oxygen not included
    • Carcassonne
    • Soda Dungeon (but it was a bit dull)
    • Townsmen
    • Settlers
    • FTL
    • Crashlands
    • Human Resource Machine
    submitted by /u/Pezmc
    [link] [comments]

    I miss games like 'The Plateau'

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    My iPhone is becoming my main gaming device...

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    I just switched to iPhone pretty recently so I expect this to change sometime but being new to iPhone I have discovered so many games that were either not on Android or ran like crap etc.

    I have been pretty much buying maybe 10 to 15 usd a week in games lol. I have so many to play but truthfully I am having an absolute blast.

    Let me give some background. I have a gaming pc, ps4 and switch with tons of games. I have ff7 remake sitting unplayed in my desk since it released!. I work 6 days a week and pretty long shifts 12 to sometimes 16). I do get a lot of downtime in my work though so if I find myself with an hour or two I'll pull out my iPhone with its battery pack and game on!.

    When I get home I'm too tired to sit on my desk so I just go to my lazy boy and pull out my phone and play some slay the spire or recently I've started one deck dungeon which is amazing imho.

    Gaming in my phone is so much cheaper, convenient and still tons of fun. Sure I'm going to play ff7r eventually and be blown away by the graphics and story but at this point in my life I can't say I feel like I'm missing out because Id rather spend an hour playing Punch quest at home than resident evil 3 remake :p.

    At the end of the day my love for gaming comes from fun and help me relax/unwind and my phone games are doing its work pretty well.

    submitted by /u/Drivenby
    [link] [comments]

    Escape room/ “The room” type games with replayability?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    My girlfriend is absolutely addicted to these tap solving games since an Xbox controller isn't something she's interested in. Issue is, she's spending a small fortune on games and blowing through them in a few hours on the iPad. Are there any type of these games that are replayable on iOS?? With different outcomes maybe?

    submitted by /u/Dcoutofstep
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble finding decent space games, anyone know of any?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    I know EVE will be out soon, can't wait!

    I have been playing interloper (great game, reminds me of everspace game on pc)

    I have already played the GoF (galaxy on fire) games

    But I'm wondering if there are any other space games out there worth playing, free or paid Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Darth-Demise
    [link] [comments]

    Any game recommendations with samurai or to learn more about that era in Japanese history?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    I'm playing GHOST OF TSUSHIMA on PS4 atm and was wondering if there are any good samurai games or games set during that era on iOS. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/Cineflect
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite Card Games?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    Hey guys, like the title says. What are your favorite card games?

    I'm looking for a game preferably with a nice art style. Also preferred a paid game so I don't need to deal with MT and ads. Games that I enjoyed most in that genre were Heartstone & Gwent, but looking for something new to play.

    submitted by /u/TrickHH
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Before buying games check if they support your native resolution, some games have the status bar exposed the whole time

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Steamworld Heist, Planescape: Torment (on iPhone) and Thimbleweed Park are some offenders. It's okay if you're fine with playing with a status bar on the side while you're playing landscape, but with the already not-so-huge screen size you'd probably not enjoy it as much.

    submitted by /u/the15thwolf
    [link] [comments]

    Racing games where you start with a weak car?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    I tried out Forza Street yesterday and found myself disappointed when the first car I received was something straight out of the Midnight Club. Is there any game where you have to start out in a junk Corolla or something along the lines of that?

    submitted by /u/Lkj509
    [link] [comments]

    Need help remembering an iOS puzzle game that used all components of the phone

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    I remember this game from early 2016 that used pretty much every component of the phone. What I mean is that there were these little puzzles and you had to trigger each one by using some component of the phone (turn your ringer on, turning off Bluetooth, rotating the phone, etc). Anyone remember this game?

    submitted by /u/Adhiboy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for ios game

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Its an rpg game. It was 16 bit, and u started the game by picking your party members for the game and going down a road and fighting till you get to a boss. You start out in a bar,(it is not soda dungeon) There were elemnts of electric and decay as types of attacks. There may have been a guy on a dog/pig. /r/HelpMeFind

    submitted by /u/Thatsprettydank
    [link] [comments]

    Tales of Radiance VS Ulala

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Trying to decide which one to play! What are your thoughts?!

    submitted by /u/MdollB721
    [link] [comments]

    Angry Birds 2

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    What's the best way to spend gems / get resources without paying? Should I save up and do a huge tower of luck run or whatever it's called? Also it seems impossible to beat that pig challenge after the daily challenge, is there a trick to it?

    submitted by /u/im_a_colorblind_dude
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel