• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    Apple Watch I was changing out my band, when I stopped to think about how Steve Jobs would think of this. “Imagine you could have all the power of iPhone, in a form factor that can fit inside your closed palm.” Technology is nuts, when you really think about it.

    Apple Watch I was changing out my band, when I stopped to think about how Steve Jobs would think of this. “Imagine you could have all the power of iPhone, in a form factor that can fit inside your closed palm.” Technology is nuts, when you really think about it.


    I was changing out my band, when I stopped to think about how Steve Jobs would think of this. “Imagine you could have all the power of iPhone, in a form factor that can fit inside your closed palm.” Technology is nuts, when you really think about it.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Series 5 with grey and orange Rhinoshield case and Apple Vitamin C sport loop.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    I was scratching my back in bed, lol

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Swan diving into the ecosystem

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    One of my favourite watch face in s3.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    I did it for the people pretty dope right?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Finally ditched the Rhinoshield! So much lighter and comfortable now.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    At what battery percentage does it cease recording data?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    I went to bed with around 23% battery remaining, but at exactly 0400 it stopped recording HR data.

    I presume it stops background data recording at a certain percentage, so I need to adjust my charging routine accordingly!

    What is the percentage it stops recording, and what other functions are stopped/reduced?

    (AW S5)

    submitted by /u/OrleansOscar
    [link] [comments]

    Series 0 - still going strong after 5 years. Got mine in the first summer it was available in my country and decided to use it until it stops working

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Thanks for checking AW, but I’m fine.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    There should be an app where the Apple Watch gives you a notification when it disconnects from your iPhone so you don’t forgot or lose your phone somewhere.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Upvote it enough to make it happen

    submitted by /u/LordVoldysnose
    [link] [comments]

    Stand Minutes 98 min per hour? ��

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    What’s the difference between the Infograph Modular and Modular watch faces?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    They're so similar, yet some complications are only available to either. It's quite confusing.

    submitted by /u/IgnisIncendio
    [link] [comments]

    First full month with Apple Watch and I hit all my goals! 15lbs lost! 1000M/30E/12S

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    To AppleCare or to not AppleCare?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    So, I'm thinking of getting a Series 5 for Christmas (it'll probably be cheaper after the Series 6 is inevitably released). I don't want a case and am considering AppleCare but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Should I get it or not, or should I get third-party insurance? I'm in the UK, where AppleCare costs £89 for 2 years with an excess (deductible) of £49.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/lbc2013
    [link] [comments]

    My proudest moments. First time earning 400% move goal ��, after a 17km hike with 1km elevation. (MG:700cal).

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    My simple watch face!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    My watch captured the spike in my heart rate right after being involved in a car crash.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Best running app?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    I am pretty new to running, and was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for best app to run with for an S5?

    submitted by /u/freelied45
    [link] [comments]

    Not downloading apps

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Hi all, I saw this in old posts but no one seemed to have an answer. Same with searching online, a lot of the articles are years old and don't have answers beyond what I have tried.

    My watch isn't downloading apps. It will act like it will, spins, but then just goes back to install.

    I've tried turning both phone and watch off and back on again and loading apps from the App Store on my watch instead of from my phone. I've also made sure both watch and phone are connected, both connected to the same WiFi, Bluetooth is on, etc.

    Has anyone had this issue? Were you able to resolve it?

    submitted by /u/skyrimir
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch cellular, UK - guidance needed

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Afternoon, Long story short, I was bought a series 4 cellular direct from the apple about 18 months ago. At the time I was locked into a Three deal (who don't support Apple Watch). Anyhow, I moved to EE last week on a phone contract (sim only) for a couple of reasons (1 - being that EE is a supported carrier).

    Been on with EE just now, spoken to an agent on live chat and then the supervisor who have informed me that I can only add my Apple Watch to the EE network if I bought the Apple Watch from EE

    This sounds ludicrous!! Why would apple advertise EE as a supported carrier on their website.

    Anyone out there got a view? Anyone got any similar pain stories to share.

    submitted by /u/batts7
    [link] [comments]

    I can now quantify my stage fright

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Roaming with an eSIM?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    I know that the Apple Watch does not support "normal" roaming like the iPhone, even when travelling to a country that uses the same wireless bands (which is very common in Europe).

    I have previously used Gigsky as an eSIM on my iPhone when roaming (only with a data plan).

    This article shows how to det up dual SIM/eSIM on your watch and that got me thinking, would data roaming on the Apple Watch work if using Gigsky and the country I am visiting has the correct wireless bands that is supported by my Apple Watch?

    submitted by /u/bananasuit
    [link] [comments]

    The 7 7s of July

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel