• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    macOS After years of frustration... it's finally fixed in Big Sur!

    macOS After years of frustration... it's finally fixed in Big Sur!


    After years of frustration... it's finally fixed in Big Sur!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    I see your battery icon and raise to you the 2nd worse design decision!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    RIP Launchpad Icon 2011-2020

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Can someone explain why Spotify has better Touch Bar controls than apples native music application?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Made some Big Sur icons!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Wipe it clean

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    I'd like to wipe my MBP and start from fresh.Do i need to make a bootable drive for this or will it download the latest Macos by itself after i have formatted the disk?

    submitted by /u/Kalsipp
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading to Malwarebytes Premium?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm using Malwarebytes on my Macbook. My question is : is it really better (for the security) to upgrade for the Premium version? What are you using for your Macbook's security?

    submitted by /u/Anachorese
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Low key dissapointed the system folder didn't become an XI but this works too I guess

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    What can I do about this??

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    2010 Macbook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2010) Gives sleep warning but just powers off.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Hi people

    As the title states I have a 2010 macbook pro I replaced it with a aftermarket battery and now it gives me the sleep warning, but then just powers off. It doesn't go into sleep mode. This is driving me nuts any possible solution you guys are aware of?

    What I've done so far:

    • Fresh install

    • calibrated battery already

    • Reset Smc and pram

    submitted by /u/Super_Saiyan_Vegeta3
    [link] [comments]

    How to navigate multiple displays, with multiple monitors

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! Got a Mac mini recently and set it up with my three monitors. So I can use the Ctrl+Arrow to switch between multiple Displays on a monitor. The problem is that I want all the displays to move over together at the same time.
    My workflow on windows is I have my three monitors setup for casual use with display 1, and work with display 2
    When I click windows+Arrow key, all my monitors switch over to a different display. So I can quickly go between work and play. It seems with MacOS I would have to go to each individual monitor and move it over. Please tell me there is a way to make all the monitors displays switch together.

    submitted by /u/Divided_World
    [link] [comments]

    Good Nintendo Emulator that works with Catalina?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Looking to play some of the older LoZ games, but can't seem to find an emulator that'll work with Catalina.

    submitted by /u/_one_lonely_boy_
    [link] [comments]

    macOS BigSur | Safari tracking | Alternatives for knowing number of visitors

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Now that Safari shows trackers I am searching for better solutions to know visitors count for my website. I use Facebook Pixel for that.

    So, can anyone please tell how can I count number of visitors?

    submitted by /u/sohumm
    [link] [comments]

    Mac won’t update

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    I've been trying to update my Mac but it keeps saying the disk Macintosh HD can't be unlocked and it won't let me update. Pls help

    submitted by /u/Unknown69696996
    [link] [comments]

    What is the top bar in application windows called?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    What is the top bar in application windows called?

    Not the menubar all the way at the top of the screen, but the bar on top of all applications where the traffic light buttons are:

    https://preview.redd.it/o9zoalyl2q851.png?width=1334&format=png&auto=webp&s=48a024c493133eb2729ba2722eb2d7d4ce302647

    submitted by /u/SynesthesiaBrah
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I recently have installed Mojave and have difficulty logging in. I logged in a guest account and it worked but in my own account it didn't. I don't have FileVault turned on. I also don't know how to make an account if I can't login other than guest login. Any help would be appreciated.

    Thank You.

    EDIT: I have discovered you can make an account through accesing your account in the guest login.

    submitted by /u/RandomGuySean
    [link] [comments]

    Do you like the new Big Sur design interface?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Looking for information on old iMacG3

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Can't remember the name of the software that us 90's kids used on this model in schools that was for painting. It would have a random photo and you had to paint it. Sorry I don't have more details, also would love if anyone else has any other nostalgic memories of this particular model. TIA

    submitted by /u/ChrisKitz24
    [link] [comments]

    UnderVolting the CPU/GPU to eliminate thermal throttling... Has anyone had good results with VoltageShift or Volta?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    https://sitechprog.blogspot.com/2017/06/voltageshift.html

    https://volta.garymathews.com/

    Undervolting can help sustain cpu clock speeds that would normally be throttled due to Macs shitty heat problems. Wanting to undervolt my 2015 MBP to sustain better performance processing audio in Ableton Live. Volta seems pretty easy to use, while voltageshift is def more advanced. It has no gui and is done all by terminal codes, but offers far more precision. Ive never really worked with apps that dont have guis, so Im somewhat hesitant to try it. If you have used voltageshift, would you say its pretty easy to use as long as i just follow the terminal commands given on their site? Any testimonies of either app would be greatly apprecited!

    submitted by /u/Nickcrizzle
    [link] [comments]

    Using a signed developer beta from a third party

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Question about getting Big Sur from a third party: If I get it from beta profiles, which has signed beta profiles, if something goes wrong, is my warranty voided or will the apple store flash an older version if things go awry?

    submitted by /u/TheOnlyColy
    [link] [comments]

    Making Memoji user pic

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Anyone know how to set their Memoji as their user picture on their Mac?

    submitted by /u/CarbonSquirrel
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't spend too long on this but I want something that looks like this

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    An irl friend definately has money and upgraded to a new iMac Pro and sold this iMac for dust lmao! I missed it ovviously ;(

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel