• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    iPhoneX Why does my iPhone X with 100% battery life die at 8%?

    iPhoneX Why does my iPhone X with 100% battery life die at 8%?


    Why does my iPhone X with 100% battery life die at 8%?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    It's getting really annoying I've only had this phone for a month and now it always dies at 8%.

    submitted by /u/zohaib942
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone X / XS in 2020?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    I'm hoping that this is the right subreddit for three kinds of things, might be to personal, but hey, here I go:

    So, I'm about to go all apple here, I've been a heavy iPad Pro and Mac user for years, but for some reason I've stayed with Android which does make life harder ;)

    So, I'm planning on buying an iPhone for two reasons. Firstly I'd like my phones to be supported longer and I'm just also a big fan of the simpler software and integrations across products.

    I'm now wondering, which one I should get. Since the phones are supported for so long I've actually been thinking of the iPhone X or XS as contenders mostly due to their oled screens.

    The Question: What I'm trying to figure out is what I will miss out on from newer phones, if these older phones feel sluggish or if there's any annoyances that I should be aware of. Since iPhones seem to be power houses and get updates for years, is there really a big difference between the X, XS and, say, iPhone 11 in terms of everyday use, smoothness and multi-tasking?

    Things I care about: - Smoothness: Multi-tasking / Speed. - Amoled screens (really dislike LCD screens). - Longevity. - Stable connections.

    Things I don't care about: - Cameras.

    Edit: Thank you all for weighing in, this subreddit wants me to switch even more :)

    submitted by /u/hanzololo
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone xr heating up at the bottom of the screen

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Hi, Am I the only one who's iphone is getting really hot at the very bottom of the screen? I returned my first one because of this issue but this one is doing the same. It is mostly noticeable after watching a couple of videos. I had a 6s before and it never got that hot unless i played games on it. It's really bugging me and for a phone I paid $1000 CAD i was expecting better.

    Thanks for the feedback!

    submitted by /u/simigag
    [link] [comments]

    No sim detected

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    A few months ago, a notification popped up "No sim detected" and i would reinsert my sim to address the problem. It happened a few times before the problem disappeared then suddenly it resurfaced today. Any ideas why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/its-me-dave
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy a iphone x now or wait?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    I know the iPhone 12 is coming out in 2 months. I'm looking to buy a iPhone X and am wondering how much of a difference it would make if I bought one now vs if I waited for the price to go down after the iPhone 12.

    Thanks =}

    submitted by /u/justinbennett190
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have this issue after updating to iOS 13.6? Share button doesn't appear in any stock app.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel