• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    iPad Proud of this completed comic cover. All done on the iPad

    iPad Proud of this completed comic cover. All done on the iPad


    Proud of this completed comic cover. All done on the iPad

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    ‘Botanical Bath’ by me, done on the iPad Pro :)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    First artwork! Done on Ipad Mini 2019

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 works on iPadOS finally.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    Not sure if this was asked about before, but it wasn't working before 14.

    submitted by /u/center311
    [link] [comments]

    Pwm on iPad Pro 11 2020 and no Pwm on iPad Pro 11 2018!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Searching on web, I found that iPad 11 2018 is PWM free and iPad 11 2020 has Pwm.

    Do you notice a Better confort on your eyes using iPad 11 2018 and eye strain on 2020?

    THX a lot

    submitted by /u/Aquila_Imperiale
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse compatibility with iPad Pro 2020

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Just got my iPad Pro 2020 12.9" yesterday.

    I tried to pair my Logitech M590 Bluetooth mouse with the iPad but the left and right clicks aren't getting recognised. Cursor moves when I move the mouse and I'm able to scroll.

    Also, in the Bluetooth connections page, it says "Using M585/M590 may affect WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity.

    Are there any fixes for this? Also, could I have mouse recommendations that are known to surely work with iPads?

    submitted by /u/abhishek_agger
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Air 2020, coming soon?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    I was reading about new apple products that may potentially enter the market this year, and I came across the new iPad Air 2020. I was planning on buying the pro when it came out, but was a bit underwhelmed by it's "new features" (ah-em, I wasn't planning on taking many pictures with my iPad, anyways). But I have always like the iPad Air with its slim form factor, and could easily be convinced with a few notable upgrades from the current one. Curious to hear what you be looking for in a new iPad Air?

    submitted by /u/maxmeade
    [link] [comments]

    Best app for scanning documents with an IPP and instantly upload them to the cloud + annotations with Pencil?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    So my lazy ass can't be bothered with using my actual scanner for scanning about 100 documents, plus there are some papers that I would like to add notes too so when my iPad Pro arrives in August, I'd like to use the camera to quickly scan them, do annotations if necessary with the Apple Pencil, and then have them upload to the cloud (Dropbox/iCloud) while continuing ot the next document.

    I'm sure there are several apps that can do this, but what is the best one in your opinion? Doesn't need to be free, as long as it's just easy to use and feature-full.

    submitted by /u/0maeWaM0uShindeiru
    [link] [comments]

    iPadOS 13.6 update question - VPN and excluded domains?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Hi all - I'm looking at the notes for the current 13.6 update and it says:

    Provides a mechanism for administrators to specify domains to exclude from traffic carried by always-on VPN connections

    Does this mean some websites will not load if I have my VPN on? Or is it about something else?

    submitted by /u/Kara_S
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes apps open a little bit zoomed in

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Flipping GoodNotes for lefties?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Just got my iPad and downloaded GoodNotes for note taking. The undo and redo buttons are in the upper right corner, presumably because it's easier for righties to reach up to undo. But as a leftie, I have to reach over the whole iPad to undo. I see how I can place the toolbar as a whole on the bottom of the page, but can I flip it to be left-oriented? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pg_66
    [link] [comments]

    Logitech Crayon for Art?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I have owned the iPad 7th Gen and the Logitech Crayon since Christmas 2019. I really enjoy the crayon a lot, as it performs well with note taking as well as drawing. I've seen reviews that it does perform as well as the Apple Pencil in many cases.

    Of course, the trouble with drawing with the Crayon is no pressure sensitivity, which is an issue brought up for art. I have been drawing with the Crayon a lot, and have experimented with working around no pressure sensitivity. I am not a professional illustrator, but I enjoy art and am in Graphic Design, which I would like the iPad to do some design work that doesn't need to be vector.

    What I want to know, from others who have used the Crayon, or both, or know someone who has used both, is there a way to work around the Crayon's no pressure situation, or would it be best to upgrade to the Apple Pencil for pressure sensitivity?

    submitted by /u/ArtistCook
    [link] [comments]

    Does iPad Air support Samsung Galaxy Note 8 S Pen Stylus?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Is the iPad Air (2013 model) compatible with the "Samsung Galaxy Note 8 S Pen Stylus"? or do the iPads work with only Apple Pencil?

    submitted by /u/RoundMark
    [link] [comments]

    AppleCare+ : Lump Sum or Monthly Till Canceled?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Hey Everyone,

    I just bought my sister an iPad Pro 11, 2020 and I need to decide whether I should go with the 24 month AppleCare term or the ongoing monthly fee. I always get AppleCare due to past experiences but now I'm really wondering which model is best ( I live in Canada and this option has only recently been made available).

    What do you think? Do you have experience with the monthly model?

    submitted by /u/dani7899
    [link] [comments]

    When your Apple Pencil 2 detaches from your iPad Pro and falls on your pavement driveway :(

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Does Anyone else’s smart keyboard sag when folded behind the Ipad? I just got mine and I’m wondering if I should return mine or if this is just normal.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Design for the iPadOS pointer - WWDC 2020 - Videos - Apple Developer

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Something I threw together in an hour or two on my 2018 iPad Pro

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    Are wipes for the Magic Keyboard alright?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    In my Smart Keyboard Folio, I always used wipes (along with microfibre cloth) to clean since the keys were spillproof anyway. Is it the same with the Magic Keyboard? How does yours hold up?

    submitted by /u/optimists_unite
    [link] [comments]

    Hi. I’m looking for photo editing app that can merge photos together, crop and size them etc.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    On my android phones I had this amazing app that's basically a pocket photoshop )) I tried to look for apps like this in AppStore but all I could find are just apps that can add effects, edit colors and create collages (I don't need collages, but ability to create a canvas and put images there). So I decided to ask for help here)

    submitted by /u/cozy_ross
    [link] [comments]

    first draw with my ipad and  pencil... any suggestions?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Good drawing stand for iPad Pro?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Recently I bought this for my 2018 12.9 inch iPad Pro:

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FYO0KJC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    It works for the most part but the stopper at the bottom (that keeps the iPad from slipping off) sticks out a lot further than the iPad itself making it uncomfortable to draw unless in a specific position.

    Would love some recommendations based on personal experience!

    submitted by /u/scannedlife
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel