• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    iOS Beta Siri Suggestions: Open [App] – Charger connected | Beta2

    iOS Beta Siri Suggestions: Open [App] – Charger connected | Beta2


    Siri Suggestions: Open [App] – Charger connected | Beta2

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    [iOS 14 Dev Beta 2] Just wanted to know what time is it but my phone played me off

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Spotlight search should have arrows next to the suggestions to auto-fill the search field without starting a search

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    [Public Beta] I really hope that Apple at some point fixes the memory leak issues with the camera app. They have been happening since iOS 13 Beta!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Capturing and sending photos using Facebook Messenger causes iPhone to crash and reboot in iOS 14 Public Beta 2

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    I'm getting unexpected reboots when capturing photos and sending them to conversations on Facebook Messenger on iOS 14 Public Beta on my iPhone XR. I'm getting more than 10 reboots a day since I use it alot. To reproduce this, basically just take a photo (either selfie or normal) from the app, and send it to a convesation, then boom, my phone reboots.

    Tho I'm wondering if I'm the only one at this, I'm also posting this for awareness. Reported this to Apple as well (tho it might push back to Facebook since it only happens on the app, and not on the Camera app)

    submitted by /u/bobrementizo
    [link] [comments]

    I’m really not a fan of how the info-panel scrolls in App Store. It shouldn’t be able to scroll up and down.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    [PublicBeta 1] I live in the mountain time zone and recently just got back from a trip in the pacific time zone. My time is still in pacific time and I am unable to change it. I've tried restarting my phone and everything. Any help would be awesome.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Back Tap Poll

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    RIP.......

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    iOS 14- Apple music continually crashing when opening

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Battery drain while wireless charging

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    PB2 - a test flight app making use of iOS14 widgets

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Has anyone else experienced this while on iOS 14 dev betas? iPhone 11 Pro Max

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Popping sound during Maps navigation

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Has anyone else noticed a sound like someone smacking their lips or popping before a spoken direction during maps navigation? I noticed it three times yesterday but I can't record it cause I'm driving

    submitted by /u/Vaetna
    [link] [comments]

    Using multiple instances of the six app “Siri suggestions” widget, you can have a home screen that is completely machine learning powered. The widget is smart enough to not duplicate apps across other widgets or the apps on home screen itself. Very cool.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Am I using sleep mode wrong?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Shouldnt the "second lockscreen" (where it says good night etc) appear as soon as I activate the sleep toggle? It doesnt show for me (the second lock screen)

    submitted by /u/PresidentZer0
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 14 Public Beta 2] Long pressing on Maps/Google Maps no longer shows your frequent commutes (second photo is iOS 13)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    IOS 14 Beta 2: Opening Safari URLs in Shortcuts

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    Made a shortcut before beta 2 that would use Safari links to open playlists/podcasts in Spotify, but recently it hasn't been working. I made a test shortcut where I opened the same link two different ways, one the way I used in my Spotify shortcut and the other was one I saw in a Youtube pip shortcut where Safari opens the link from a text box (this works btw.) Gonna post in r/shortcuts as well, maybe they have some insights.

    https://reddit.com/link/htwc35/video/h7vxvaq7irb51/player

    submitted by /u/JayZ134
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why apps need this permission?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Where’s the new camera interface? (iOS 14.0 Dev Beta 2, iPhone X)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    As the title suggests, where is it? I've seen the iPhone Xs and Xr get it but how about the X and lower. It is pretty annoying that they only roll out the interface to select devices instead of making it uniform on all devices

    submitted by /u/GoldminorguyProSkilz
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having major issues with twitter? A lot of content shows up black and text sometimes shows with a black background. (iOS 14 public beta 2)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Anyone have signal issues on the beta?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    I noticed that in my neighborhood I have 1-2 bars of service and my LTE runs slow. I talked to T-Mobile and they confirmed I should have full LTE and I did last year no matter what phone I used.

    My husband's iPhone 11 on the beta doesn't have this issue.

    I'm thinking about downgrading my phone but I love the widgets lol

    submitted by /u/DudeThatsErin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel