• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    Apple Watch r/AppleWatch Discord Server

    Apple Watch r/AppleWatch Discord Server


    r/AppleWatch Discord Server

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Join us on the r/AppleWatch Discord Server and chat with other Apple Watch owners!

    Want to show off your watch or share your watchOS 7 watch face? Need advice on whether to get a Series 5 or wait until the Series 6? Or do you just want to show a new award you just got?

    We've got you covered!

    https://discord.gg/applewatch

    submitted by /u/amrealpatrick
    [link] [comments]

    Thought it was finally time to share my collection now that it’s organized!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Odd question...

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if the water resistance rumble mode can shake out cum as well? Asking for a friend...

    submitted by /u/AGameStopEmployee
    [link] [comments]

    A new app a buddy and I are working on to making walking a bit more fun :-)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    My Development Apple Watch Series 1! This device doesn’t run WatchOS, but an internal Apple testing operating system (called “SwitchBoard”) and it’s serial number is invalid!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Time to stand up :)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Finding a circuit with the Camera app

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Perfect Month: Move=1260 cal/day

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    First time posting! Summer Releases 2019 Vs 2020. Which one is your fav?!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Weird question but:

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Do you guys keep your apple watch on when you have sex? What if someone calls you?

    submitted by /u/Novel_Role
    [link] [comments]

    send/receive email on wifi without phone?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Is there a way to make an apple watch 5 send / receive email when connected to wifi WITHOUT the phone nearby?

    submitted by /u/Annahahn1993
    [link] [comments]

    What type of workout are bodyweight exercises? Burpees, squats, pull ups

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    At the moment I just choose Other for my workouts when doing burpees, squats etc. Also, is Strength Training for Kettlebell swing correct choice?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Zhekus-77
    [link] [comments]

    I just love to color match watch face with my sneakers

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    In the activity app, I closed all of my rings on one day, but the numbers are just 0. On Sunday, it shows perfect week for all rings. Does anyone know a fix to this??

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Can two watches connect to the same phone?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    I'm planning on upgrading from my 3. The problem I've always had is I like to use my watch's alarm to wake up because it's silent, but I don't get to charge overnight. Can I add a new watch to my account without getting rid of the second?

    submitted by /u/saltlakecity1998
    [link] [comments]

    Fahrenheit/Celsius Weather Complication

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a weather app with a complication that will show the temp in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. I'm in the US, but want to try and teach myself to think in metric so I can actually be in line with 95 percent of the world.

    submitted by /u/soundguy159
    [link] [comments]

    How often does Ion-X Glass break against wooden floors or in this case, any hard surfaces?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    What is the point of failure for the Ion-X Glass to break? It seems new to me as a Watch user but I want to know.

    submitted by /u/gabe89san
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone know how to make those icons round or big in the control panel

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    6 Months Progress Report - Move & Exercise Rings closed 182 Days...Stand closed 181 days. I am FURIOUS at myself for falling asleep early in June and ending the day with 11 stand hours.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Apple Watch Series 5 Battery Life

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    How long does your battery last you?

    I have mine on all day basically with always on display off and it'll be around 50% when i take it off and charge.

    What about you?

    submitted by /u/thedonbano
    [link] [comments]

    No activity challenge for the month of July.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Can anyone help me. I don't have a challenge for July yet. Any ideas what's going on? Submitted some feedback to Apple as well. Thought I saw someone else with this same problem but upon searching the sub I can't find it. All help is appreciated thank you!

    submitted by /u/Morebigger
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Canada Day! Totally unintentional but cool that the strap looks like its part of the flag :) ����

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel